• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet Evergarden vs Assefa Berber

Assefa is in his partial mate bond form.

Witchcraft is restricted. Assefa's firearm is restricted.

They start 20 meters apart.

Battle takes place in some random forest.

Who wins!?

Violet Evergarde: 0

Assefa Berber: 4 (Dragopentling, Jasonsith, Xtasyamphetamine, JackytheJack)

does any side have access to weapons?

I guess I'll go in assuming they both don't have weapons, and assuming if Assefa is allowed to transform.

The thing is, Violet is used to taking on physically strong humans (usually even when they're in small groups), even when unarmed.

I dunno how her strength will face up against a lion, especially a lion superior to normal ones. In human form, Berber won't beat Violet unless he can deliver a well-placed blow, but in his transformed state, he's more of a match for Violet, theoretically. However, let's assume Violet is in bloodlust mode (because she's not winning with a pacifist mind state)....Violet's punches would be obviously stronger than even the most athletic of humans (here's the calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...k_Potency#Damage_output_of_Violet.27s_punches).

Because I rather not have the pointless "speed equalized" factor here, I'll talk about the speeds. From what I see on Assefa Berber's profile, his speed is Subsonic, but only when he's in Mngwa form. Violet has regularly Superhuman speed, but her reaction are Subsonic+ in terms of combat speed and reactions.

As for Assefa's regen, it seems to be only effective for skin-deep wounds, as bones take a significant amount of time to heal, even if it can heal faster than in normal cats. Violet will likely not be seeking to inflict superficial wounds at all...more likely, she'll be trying to break bones.

Violet, unfortunately, has mostly normal human weaknesses, though she has a high tolerance to pain. She will likely use her admantium prosthetic hands to act as a shield if needed. Assefa, on the other hand, can also sustain a lot of damage, even in human form. His advantage is having his Mngwa coat offering superior protection against penetrating attacks (though Violet, like I mentioned before, is probably aiming to break bones more than inflict superficial wounds).

With these details being said, I could give it to Assefa. Why I don't think he's better than Violet in terms of military combat, due to his ability to transform into something stronger than even most superhumans, he has way too much of an advantage due to being capable of turning into a wild beast far stronger and bigger than her.

With that being said, Violet does have a feasible chance, but it depends on whether or not Assefa is gonna use his Mngwa transformation or not.

Thank you for taking the time to respond here.

Assefa is actually subsonic in human form. And yes. He is allowed to transform into his Mngwa here.

I see. Then pretty much Assefa even as human is still quite strong and fast. As much as I love Violet, I have to give the vote to Assefa, even though I barely know anything about his verse in general. When you got a guy who is already pretty skilled as a human with the capability of transforming into something even stronger than regular lions, that's a hard opponent to beat. I don't even think many Tier 9 to 8 characters would be able to beat a guy like that unless if they have hax abilities, and unfortunately, Violet has none of those.

I think it depends on the kind of weapons and whether or not they get different weapons, but I do know is that Violet should be more skilled with using weapons than Assefa, and does has faster reaction speed. However, it might not matter as much because the latter can just transform into his Mngwa form to absorb or tank pretty much any sort of damage. Now, based on Violet's profile, I see that with her prosthetic hands, she can deflect a medium sized bomb, but Assefa's profile says his Mngwa coat can protect against anything trying to directly penetrate it. I'm assessing this based on what the profile says because like I said before, I'm not very familiar with the Death and Destiny verse from which Assefa came from.

Nevertheless, it'll most likely have the same conclusion because...simple enough, dude can turn into super-lion with super armor. GG :p

Yeah. His Mngwa coat is specifically noted to aid in his endurance and helps him tank attacks. The series is good though.

Lol. Thanks for the vote and thorough analysis.

Not gonna lie, though. I don't think Violet has a realistic win condition here. In short, it feels Stomp-ish. She can't really even injure him with her strongest available weapon.

Back