• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V (Cyberpunk) vs Agent 47 - In My Sights

Might as put V through the paces here, he's stepping up to take on one of gaming's greatest assassins.

Plot: Agent 47 is hired by Arasaka to take out V.

Speed is equalised. Both are 9-B with no prep time. Fight takes place in Central Park at nighttime with fog around. Both are 4KM away and know what the other looks like. V has the berserk amp and is armed with a katana, sniper rifle and smart gun. 47 is allowed all equipment that doesn't go up to 9-A. SBA otherwise

Wake the F up V: 0

I will leave you to prepare: 0

Incon: 0

I think Agent 47 scales to 6 megajoules irrc. While V only scales to 1,but is much higher with Berserk (90% increase).

I think the Fog gives him an edge here,since a quick ping quickhack and he’ll know Agent 47’s exact locale.

They should both be pretty skilled,with 47 being better at stealth than V. However V has more experience in open combat and can neg his stealth with ping.

Smart pistol makes aiming brain dead easy. All V has to do is pull a trigger and the bullets home directly into 47’s skull. Tech Rifles can punch through cover and hit 47 either way.

This is a pretty close matchup. But with the distance and more versatile weaponry I think V should be able to take this.

Back