• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are currently High 6C so might as well

Both start a kilometer away from each other

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place in a floating Onigashima, and both fighters will spawn randomly inside it a kilometer away from each other

Both fighters have a week's worth of prep, but no setting up traps or anything like that unless its part of that character's base kit

Who wins?

Usopp:
Lady Nagant:
Incon:

Ussop got more versatile weapons like sleep plants etc but nagants deadly nature and experience could give her a advantage here as well. Her first instinct vs deku was to go for a shot that would paralyze him so if she pulls that here it might get dark for ussop

According to the Haki page he would require Intermediate Kenbun for that, and he only has the Initial Stage.
Hm. Kinda forgot about that. In any case, his Kenbun still has strong range so he'd at least be able to see her in hiding.

Still keeping my vote for Goat D. Ussop thanks to versatility

Usopp doesn't have the range to fight Nagant well. He's apparently only got a kilometer or so of range, compared to Nagant have 3 kilometers of range that can all being curving shots that will put him down after one or two hits, and beyond that is hundreds of kilometers (though no curving shots). Nagant scales to above 550 Gigatons (As the bullets put holes in 45% Deku without an issue, ) compared to Usopp who I believe scales to 150.75 Gigatons, an over 3.6x difference which means a single bullet will take off a limb of Usopp.

Nagant has air walk, meaning she can just... go out of Usopp's range, and say "Nuh uh" which means that it becomes impossible for Usopp to actually hit her. She has better mobility with literal flight, and I don't know if Usopp has any feats of beating a HOMING ability through raw skill alone.

While Usopp has more versatility his abilities are... worse then what's needed. Fire Star and Gunpowder Star are brief bursts, Impact dial is only on the area it's stuck, Oil and Sticky star NEED to get near Nagant which won't happen in this gun fight, Pop Green isn't debilitating, Impact Wolf is in a 3 meter radius which can be dodged, etc etc. The only two I can see being useful are Hissatsu, but the only examples of the are at close range, and Flash Dial, due to it being a Flash Bang. However both of them are shown to be at close range.

Nagant has enhanced senses, tracking someone in the storm at night with barely any visuals on him, so smoke and flash won't be able to put her down forever

Nagant only needs one or two shots to kill Usopp same with Usopp, but Nagant will go for the kill immediately and headshot Usopp given that she's the Hero Associations literal Assassin. And with curving bullets, I don't think it will be hard at all.

In the end, Usopp literally cannot hit her if she decides to use air walk and just shoot him from dozens of kilometers away, which is absolutely what she will do because she's not trying to CAPTURE Usopp, she's trying to KILL him,

Back