• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Usagi (Juuni Taisen) vs Kurome (Akame ga kill)

Usagi doesn't seem to have a page in VS Battles, so I won't be able to really compare stats as easily. However, let's see what his wiki page has and compare to Kurome, who does have a page.

Attack Potency: Usagi's blades can cut through flesh, and be thrown like a boomerang. Kurome's AP is Small Town, which is listed as at least 1 kiloton. I'm assuming Kurome's got the advantage.

Speed: According to the wiki, Usagi striked Inounoshishi with lighting speed. If we take this literally (which I doubt I'm supposed to do), lighting, as well as Usagi, should be moving about 220,000,000 miles per hour. Kurome is Hypersonic+, which is at least Mach 10, or roughly 7672.69 miles per hour. I heavily doubt Usagi's that fast, though. Moving on...

Durability: According to his story, "He charges at them and right before Ox and Tiger attack, Usagi bites through his tongue, committing suicide." That doesn't sound like a good durability feat. Kurome is Small Town level, which means she can handle roughly what she can dish out (1 kiloton).

In conclusion, Akame dominates. Whatever I found for Usagi from his page, that's actually rather weak. Especially considering Akame could handle those wounds fine, and doesn't need more than to slice his tongue or something. Even taking "lightning speed" literally, the speed alone probably won't be enough. I'm voting for Kurome, and a potential stomp.

To be honest... I'm not sure if this is a good fight. The official Juuni Taisen wiki seems way under developed, and I'm not sure how many feats Usagi has to work with. It's also suggested you find characters with the same tier to fight, otherwise it's probably a stomp. A stomp means one of the characters has way lower stats than the other.

Sorry if I speak a lot. I tend to do that in versus threads.

Back