• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except he doesn't. He can but he won't have the oppurtunity to since Seele Schneider dura negs and gets amped from his Susanoo. Also when has he used genjutsu in this key?

amaterasu is no hax , it's just fire( that somewhat scale with ap otherwise it wouldn't do shit to god tiers) wich can't be extenguished. it burn you but depending of your defense it will be faster of slower to do damage .

it can be pushed off tho like edo nagato did .

Amateratsu never did anything significant to God tiers like Madara or Kaguya.

did he even used it against them ? i don't remember so forgive me for spreading missinformation if it did jack shit to them .

i just remember his amaterasu hurting the ten tail a bit when he fused it with naruto rasenshuriken

Naeblis495 said:
did he even used it against them ? i don't remember so forgive me for spreading missinformation if it did jack shit to them .

i just remember his amaterasu hurting the ten tail a bit when he fused it with naruto rasenshuriken
Madara took his sweet time taking his armor off and Kaguya just absorb it.

so that mean they dodged it/negated it rather than straight tanking it for long period of time .

wich mean that amaterasu could potentially had inflicted damage to them if they actually tanked it . just a possibility anyway , i will shut up now as i don't remember that arc very well anyway .

When was reading minds a thing in Naruto lmao? The closest the verse ever got to that was Zabuza thinking Kakashi was reading his mind but then it was explained shortly after to not be the case

By putting their hands on someone's head, and always ends with a soul rip right after. So even if it was relevant, it wouldn't be relevant.

My brain hurts...

The Sharingan can read minds via placing someone under genjutsu. Sasuke uses this in the Sasuke Shinden arc (which is a canon light novel to the series) to view the memories of an accomplice of the arc's villain, finding out the villain's true identity in the process.

The Sharingan has been used for this purpose several other times in the series. It's how Itachi's Tsukuyomi replayed Sasuke's memories from Sasuke's perspective, for example.

Itachi can make a ton of crucified Kakashi's and even more tons of himself stabbing that same Kakashi, how hard would it be to recreate what he saw with his own eyes and place Sasuke in a certain point of perspective while seeing all that? That just sounds like mind manipulation.

so it's an aplication of genjutsu wich is kinda useless as using genjutsu would already land him a win .

the argument here is that sasuke would die before using genjutsu as he doesn't always lead wih it and it's his only chance of victory before uryu one shot .

sasuke having one way to win and uryu having multiple say that in most case , uryu would win .

Back