• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is this a problem now tho? Sasuke's had several fights with that Key win or lose it's never assumed Naruto is with him.

It's now a problem because it's VS Bleach

well , he can't . but sasuke doesn't lead with gentjutsu ( from what i read here) so uryu just have to win before sasuke take him as a serious threat wich he clearly can with antithesis , seeleshneider and litch regen .

Uryu doesn't use Antithesis until he is very injured. I doubt Sasuke would give him a chance. He will finish him on the spot.

>Ishida sees Susanoo

>Ishida sees a lot of reishi

>Ishida uses Steele Schneider

>Ishida one shots his fellow seiyuu character

the argument can go both way.

both can win easily but sasuke only have one technique that can give him the win where ishida have 3 wich is most of his arsenal .

AppleLord said:
Uryu doesn't use Antithesis until he is very injured. I doubt Sasuke would give him a chance. He will finish him on the spot.
Sasuke doesn't have the AP to one shot. He'll start with Amaterasu only to have it transferred onto him. Antithesis is instant at that.

That's what I mean. Sasuke's one win con is if he genjutsus Uryuu from the start and uses Enton: Kagutsuchi to one-shot. Amaterasu isn't as slow as you think if you're being impaled by it. So Sasuke wins like maybe 10/100 times.

Ergo, voting for Uryuu.

AnonymousBlank said:
>Ishida sees Susanoo

>Ishida sees a lot of reishi

>Ishida uses Steele Schneider

>Ishida one shots his fellow seiyuu character
That's actually fairly reasonable to assume. What else would a Quincy, attuned to Reishi/Reiatsu, do to a walking source of equalized Reiatsu?

Sasuke doesn't have the AP to one shot. He'll start with Amaterasu only to have it transferred onto him. Antithesis is instant at that.

Sasuke has shown to turn Amateratsu off with his eye. It's slow so it won't harm neither of them.

@Apple It's gonna burn Uryu on contact. Uryu then swaps it onto Sasuke. As I've already said earlier Sasuke can turn off Amaterasu sure, but he'll still be stuck with the damage.

Hst master said:
@Apple It's gonna burn Uryu on contact. Uryu then swaps it onto Sasuke. As I've already said earlier Sasuke can turn off Amaterasu sure, but he'll still be stuck with the damage.
What damage? Karin didn't even felt it.

The burning of his flesh?

What do you think fire does?

Amateratsu is "very" slow when it comes to burning. It doesn't take a second to turn it off.

So Ishida just transfers their states leaving Sasuke with wounds and Uryu in perfect health. Sasuke still comes of worse for using Amaterasu. Anyway, grace is done so this can be added.

I thought Amateratsu was some kind of hax that's slow in progress but once it works you get instantly turned into ashes?

Antithesis takes anything that has happened/is happening to something (Uryu in this case) in whatever moment he chooses to use Antithesis, and swaps it with that of another object/person.

Lets say Sasuke tags him with Amaterasu and Ishida's arm is burnt off. Antithesis gets activated and swaps the states of Sasuke and Uryu. Sasuke is now missing the arm that Ishida was as if he had been burnt by Ama while Ishida has regained his arm as if he had never been hit.

Amaterasu gets a lot faster later on. Sasuke uses it to vaporize a metal blade in like half a second by Boruto. Irrelevant to this match, but still.

AppleLord said:
I thought Amateratsu was some kind of hax that's slow in progress but once it works you get instantly turned into ashes?
amaterasu is no hax , it's just fire( that somewhat scale with ap otherwise it wouldn't do shit to god tiers) wich can't be extenguished. it burn you but depending of your defense it will be faster of slower to do damage .

it can be pushed off tho like edo nagato did .

Bleach vs Naruto getting really old, plus this match has been done like 2 times iirc and Sasuke take some it

Back