• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well naturally if I was Sasuke my common sense would tell me that I can't put someone in genjutsu if they have good ass chakra control.

AstralKing7 said:
Well naturally if I was Sasuke my common sense would tell me that I can't put someone in genjutsu if they have good ass chakra control.
That's because Uchihas and Common Sense don't mix

That said Sasuke doesn't even touch Genjutsu up until Deidara. The only Sharingan user that can be said to start with Genjutsu is Itachi cuz that's his bread and butter.

Well, not a whole lot of those we can use to compare with nearly everyone kind of dead and Madara loving battle a whole ton.

Thinking about it, inherent pacifism is partly why Itachi is so Genjutsu spammy beyond health issues and below average chakra, me thinks.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Well, not a whole lot of those we can use to compare with nearly everyone kind of dead and Madara loving battle a whole ton.
Thinking about it, inherent pacifism is partly why Itachi is so Genjutsu spammy beyond health issues and below average chakra, me thinks.
He also has one of the best Genjutsus in the series.

Anyway, what's y'alls vote?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Anything outside of an instant kill or instant incapacitation will **** Sasuke over thanks to Antithesis, Sasuke using Amaterasu would only be bad for himself.
i agree with the first statement

but sasuke can put out his own amaterasu so him getting hit would be a distraction at best and not a win condition for uryu

as long as sasuke doesn't lead with genjutsu ( he usually doesn't, if i beleive what is said in this thread) then uryu take this easily enough with Seele Schneider and Antithesis .

my vote is for Uryu

Warren Valion said:
Okay then.

Well, if this is Sasuke in the Susanoo, and Uryu mainly uses a long-range weapon, then I don't think he will mindhax him.

I'd probably give it to Uryu for his cunning in a fight and with him eventually using The Antithesis.

Wait, what are the AP values?
Good question.

What Hst Master said. He's gonna be surprised it affected him and do some damage, he's not gonna turn it off instantly. And then he's way more wary about anything he may try while Uryu can try going nuts.

Because Antithesis works by swapping states between 2 targets. Not simply damage, that was just the current situation Uryu was in and the prime example he chose.

ZephyrosOmega said:
If he realizes Uryu can transfer states, what's stopping him from simply mindhaxing and ending it?
It's a possibility, but who knows how Sasuke would respond to the Antithesis?

Nothing in Naruto comes even close to being like it barring the Jashin ritual.

He might mindhax, or he might do something else.

That said I doubt he wpuld immediately resort to Genjutsu after getting burned by Amaterasu he'd more than likely be more worried about his wounds for a short amount of time. In that time period Uryu's already spamming Licht Regen, staying on the move and out of range of the giant ethereal Shogun Fox. Along with Armoured Kurama being a perfect Seele Schneider target and Sasuke's physical durability being town level equals a one shot if even one of Uryu's Arrows get to him

Even if Uryu couldn't use it, which is unlikely unless Sasuke Minhaxes to knock him out, what tells Sasuke Amaterasu is the only thing he can reflect?

Jugo will heal Sasuke. Also u guys keep forgetting that Ishida still doesn't know who he will attack first as well as the fact that it's possible Ishida may just damage Susanno before Sasuke

Uhhh... Jugo doesn't count for this. He's another person unrelated to Sasuke. This is not a combined form even if Juugo is needed to apply Senjutsu Chakra to the Susanoo.

No, to Amp Susanoo with Curse Mark he needs Juugo. But we just treat the Susanoo as being amped without Juugo being there.

This isn't a 2 on 1. Or a 3 on 1 because this is Curse Mark Susano wrapped on Naruto's Fox Avatar. It's just Sasuke.

This is just Sasuke in the Armoured Kurama. Jugo and Naruto aren't here amd I'm pretty sure he ditches Jugo anyway due to Naruto having Sage Mode

I'm when did we start treating it that way???

Also majestic attire Kurama is something different. Sasuke doesn't use curse mark the because Naruto is the one who supplies the natural energy

@LSir. What Sasuke is this even bruh??? Now your saying it's Majestic attire Susanno??? If this is Susanno wrapped around Kurama then this will be both Naruto and Sasuke not just Sasuke. They also don't even have a key for Majestic attire

Eh... High 6-A is the Susanoo wrapped in Kurama that kicked Juubito's teeth in. I don't know why its' called Cursed Mask Susanoo in that key if Naruto does apply the Nature Chakra, but I doubt the Cursed Mark power just disappeared so it's not wrong. You could just request a change.

But this doesn't change the fact Naruto isn't with him. This is just Sasuke controlling the form and Naruto is inconsequential.

Hst master said:
This is just Sasuke in the Armoured Kurama. Jugo and Naruto aren't here amd I'm pretty sure he ditches Jugo anyway due to Naruto having Sage Mode
^ I just said he doesn't even have Jugo with him in canon tho. That said we've always treated High 6-A Naruto and Sasuke as being the only one in Majestic Attire: Kurama unless specifically stated by the op. It's the only High 6-A key they have.

Regardless, my vote remains the same. The Antithesis is gonna be a big inconvenience at best for Sasuke, and while he tries to think of something, Uryu is Licht Regen-ing to high hell to open the body up.

Not to mention his Sklaverei, so he could tear apart the Susanoo while empowering himself.

Sasuke can't control Majestic attire by himself lol that's a fact. He controls Susanno not Kurama.

This should be treated the same as our mecha profiles.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Regardless, my vote remains the same. The Antithesis is gonna be a big inconvenience at best for Sasuke, and while he tries to think of something, Uryu is Licht Regen-ing to high hell to open the body up.
Not to mention his Sklaverei, so he could tear apart the Susanoo while empowering himself.
seele schnieder also ignore durability and would pierce the susano

I'd like to see where we ever do that besides the Mecha profiles.

I don't see what's logical about making an Uryuu and Sasuke Match where Naruto can help.

U do realize Majestic attire Kurama uses attacks only Naruto can use right??? The fact that this match was made isn't logical nor the profiles being set up like that which I will fix and make a crt for later

So you are saying we can't assume at all that if Sasuke was left to control it, he couldn't use any of his Susanoo powers with it? Like the very sword it wields?

AstralKing7 said:
U do realize Majestic attire Kurama uses attacks only Naruto can use right??? The fact that this match was made isn't logical nor the profiles being set up like that which I will fix and make a crt for later
Why is this a problem now tho? Sasuke's had several fights with that Key win or lose it's never assumed Naruto is with him.

This is a huge ass probably now cause I didn't even know about it lmao, second the rating for Majestic Attire Susanno is messed up, third Sasuke's profile needs to be changed from new information just found. Also people haven't even realized the problem that Naruto doesn't have the key on his profile. Too many problems too fix

Back