• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu Ishida vs. Lille Barro

The4Godlike said:
Askin's power did work on Urahara.
Nope, his Schrift didn't work unless he could attack an organ of Urahara. An organ's are universally not protected by durability in any other verse. Afterwards, Urahara was getting weaker until the large ball of poison affected him. Askin said it himself.

Source: Read manga Bleach 664 online in high quality

The4Godlike said:
Then why didn't he do the same thing against Jugram ? After Jugram used Balance , why didn't Uryuu obtain the Balance and use it on Jugram ?

Is it because Balance is Jugram's Power and he can't do anything about it ?
Because, the Author had an injure shoulder and he admitted on an interview that he had to throwed the towel on the series and he get his arm operation done. Is a radio interview looked up. He had no time to extend the fight.

It's better to leave Uryu ability like this rather than start using assumption because while that is true that bleach is rushed and alot of the Sternritter power is wasted(The Miracle, The Visionary, or you know Vollständig The Almighty) if we start using asumsion rather than an actual feats then the NLF potential can explode out of control, like I see ppl say bloodlusted Gremmy can imagines himself to become stronger than Goku, Beerus, Whis, and Galactus.

AppleLord said:
Nope, his Schrift didn't work unless he could attack an organ of Urahara. An organ's are universally not protected by durability in any other verse. Afterwards, Urahara was getting weaker until the large ball of poison affected him. Askin said it himself.

"The one and only reason you are still breathing inside of here is because i'm just dealing it in to just the right amount."

AppleLord said:
Because, the Author had an injure shoulder and he admitted on an interview that he had to throwed the towel on the series and he get his arm operation done. Is a radio interview looked up. He had no time to extend the fight.
This means nothing.

So you are actually accepting that Uryu can steal the ability of whoever he fights.

And he didn't do this to Jugram because Author didn't have time to do that.

Interesting theory mate. Really.

The4Godlike said:
AppleLord said:

"The one and only reason you are still breathing inside of here is because i'm just dealing it in to just the right amount."
"Afterwards, Urahara was getting weaker until the large ball of poison affected him."

The reason he got weaker is because of Deathdealing already.

And Askin is saying that he is still breathing because he is just adjusting the right amount.

What are you trying to say really ?

The4Godlike said:
This means nothing.

And he didn't do this to Jugram because Author didn't have time to do that.

Interesting theory mate. Really.
The Author didn't had time to expand on his ability, because he limited his panels in order to end the manga sooner. Don't worry. The sequel is ongoing for now. I'll comeback to you once Uryu uses his power this way. There's no point on talking about it any longer.

AppleLord said:
The Author didn't had time to expand on his ability, because he limited his panels in order to end the manga sooner. Don't worry. The sequel is ongoing for now. I'll comeback to you once Uryu uses his power this way. There's no point on talking about it any longer.
Only if he does that i will have to accept it.

Otherwise it goes No Limits Fallacy.

It is like saying Gremmy can imagine himself stronger than Zeno just like Not Jim Sterling said above.

The4Godlike said:
The reason he got weaker is because of Deathdealing already.
And Askin is saying that he is still breathing because he is just adjusting the right amount.

What are you trying to say really ?
First Askin said he couldn't do it. Second, Urahara was mocking him in the page you posted, after he already weakend Urahara by exploiting his vital parts. Third Asking even keep his distance from him and nothing he did really affected Urahara until Askin was dead and Urahara let his guard down in relief of Grimmjow winning the fight.

AppleLord said:
First Askin said he couldn't do it. Second, Urahara was mocking him in the page you posted, after he already weakend Urahara by exploiting his vital parts. Third Asking even keep his distance from him and nothing he did really affected Urahara until Askin was dead and Urahara let his guard down in relief of Grimmjow winning the fight.
He didn't say he couldn't do it.

It is just Urahara's character just like Kyoraku. They are not serious characters. Remember Yammy vs Urahara ?

You normally keep your distance from your opponent.

And Askin was chatting with Urahara in their fight. So he just adjusted Deathdealing to the point where Urahara can walk-talk.

The4Godlike said:
AppleLord said:
He didn't say he couldn't do it.
It is just Urahara's character just like Kyoraku. They are not serious characters. Remember Yammy vs Urahara ?

You normally keep your distance from your opponent.

And Askin was chatting with Urahara in their fight. So he just adjusted Deathdealing to the point where Urahara can walk-talk.
"I'm sorry but you are way too strong. I can't lower the lethal dose, nor will I just nullify all of this."

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-664?id=281580#17

I know, and that's why he was affected. Like I said before, Ichigo either let his guard down againt's Askin or Askin has superior Reiatsu, which I doubt.

Askin admitted that he didn't want to confront his bankai.

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-665?id=281581#14

He didn't, nothing subjects that. All Askin was doing was talking high and mighty about himself. Urahara was able to fight, mocking and ran like nothing until the fight was done.

This is going off-topic.So i'm not gonna type about Askin anymore.

This page tells anything you need about Askin.

And you seem to forget but both Askin and Urahara is 6-C.

And you are saying that Ichigo was caught off-guard but this doesn't mean that when you are off-guard your reiatsu level decreases.He was 6-A be it on guard or off-guard.

So Higher Reiatsu > Hax doesn't work.

We will just have to agree to disagree. When two characters are on the same tier that doesn't make them equal in power instantly.

Of course it does decrease, the same way when you're relax or not focusing in battle.

[Remember this? http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-109?id=280079] [And http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-109?id=280079#3] [this http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-108?id=280078#19], [this http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-108?id=280078#21], [this http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-108?id=280078#22], [this http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-652?id=281568#14] and [Shunsui helping her to match his reiatsu. http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-652?id=281568#17]

Askin and Urahara scale to each other to begin with. So they are equal in power ACCORDING to this wiki.

I can't see anything about being on-guard off-guard in these links.

Lille is just surprised because a sword actually able to HIT him. He is intangible and he was saying that there is no weapon in this world that can kill me. He is just surprised about that.

And Kyoraku is just encouraging her. Nanao doesn't need to be at Lille's Level to hit him with his Sword to begin with. That sword just reflects the ABILITY of the God it is facing.

Yes, of course.

Besides the obvious, I don't have any further interest in continuing this discussion. Apperantly, neither of us have the interest in been open minded about the other's opinion.

In my opinion, Uryu should take this fight without even using Anti-thesis anyway. Lille is weaker than him, and he can fire more bullets than Lille. Speed isn't a problem since is equalized. This is my final reply to this thread.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Back