• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu Ishida vs. Lille Barro

AppleLord said:
Lille = Becomes Intangible
Uryu = Is Tangible

Reverses event "Intangibility" to himself and he gets to be intangible.

.................same as...............

Jugram = No Wounds

Uryu = Wounded badly

Reverse event "wounds" to Jugram and he gets healed up.

His power is describe as been able to reverse "anything" between two digsinated targets.

5283104-uryu
Bruh events between TWO people. How does Iille becoming intagible effect uryuu in any way

When is "between two people stated" that's an assumption. Jugram even says he can turn its power againts Yhwach's Almighty which controls the future not people.

Ive got a problem with you wanking certain things and then trolling and downplaying others.

You should be thanking me for not reporting you as a sockpuppet of HokageMangaVox. Oops.

Lol, try reporting LordAizenSama and you'll probably earn yourself a lifelong ban from the wiki. Just a word of advice.

"Uryuu may do this or do that" Despite him never doing so but oh.. he's smart enough, he'll figure it out.

My oh my this thread has become quite the *******. Come on guys it's Bleach on Bleach! We're all on the same side here

What did I do weekly? Screenshot it.

All I did was tell Applelord to stop trolling and wanking. Anyone who reads bleach can tell

AppleLord said:
When is "between two people stated" that's an assumption. Jugram even says he can turn its power againts Yhwach's Almighty which controls the future not people.
He says it "Among two designated targets " Example "reverse the damge between you and I". Thus Jugram took the damage he delt on Uryuu. This only works if the two targets had interacted in the event hes reversing lol

He vaguley says opposeing yhwach power your speculating on how he would use it The Almighty has multiple applications.

"Two designated targets" can be anything. "Example" is just an single event, not linear as in people. Jugram's body was the target for antithesis, but only Uryu and Jugram's attacks interacted prior to it.

Almighty's application have to do with future manipulation, and not with a person's body.

AppleLord said:
"Two designated targets" can be anything. "Example" is just an single event, not linear as in people. Jugram's body was the target for antithesis, but only Uryu and Jugram's attacks interacted prior to it.
Almighty's application have to do with future manipulation, and not with a person's body.
I was using people as an example since we are talking uryuu and lille but yes it could be two other things that interacted. Yes Uryuu reversed the wounds jugram gave him.

Almighty can be used for many things like setting traps which would get reversed by Uryuu if hit. This would not work in lilles case, the fight would go on until Lille head shots

Gonna change my vote to Lille for multiple reason stated above.

Good luck to anyone who counting all the votes.

I realized my vote isn't on there. You can add me to Lille for LordAizen and others reasons. I don't know if my vote is even needed though.

Yeah, grace period begins. 24 hours for any last arguments or votes.

Also voting for Lille based on LordAizen's and other's arguments above.

Also we obviously will follow DBS standard on the whole higher power null hax, in senses that yes in bleach they do that but we still need feats rather than just assume that higher reiatsu will null all hax.

Plus since when uryu have much more higher reiatsu than chiken Lille to begin with.

@Not Jim Sterling

Plus since when uryu have much more higher reiatsu than chiken Lille to begin with

AppleLord said:
And we all know Yhwach said Uryu surpasses his power.

AppleLord said:
Askin's power did work on Urahara. Jesus what are you talking about. If it wasn't for Nel to save him , he would be dead now.

So Askin's Hax also did work on Ichigo who is far above him. Why Lille's wouldn't ?

You are saying Uryuu can make himself Intangible and Lille Tangible by using Anti-Thesis. Because he is clever enough to do that. This is like saying he can steal everyone's powers after they used their powers.(Ichigo goes Bankai. Uryu uses Anti-Thesis on Ichigo. Gets his Bankai ? ) . Then Uryuu is the most OP character in Bleach.

Then why didn't he do the same thing against Jugram ? After Jugram used Balance , why didn't Uryuu obtain the Balance and use it on Jugram ?

Is it because Balance is Jugram's Power and he can't do anything about it ?

Back