• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu Ishida vs. Lille Barro

Point is, Uryu isn't standing still. Shunsui show it can be dodge. Speed is equal. Lille isn't faster.

When Lille went Vollstanding , Kyoraku was immobilized and got-shot by Lille. I don't know how but it seems like Lille can immobilize his targets.

So can't he do the same thing to Uryuu and headshot him afterwards ?

Also you still didn't say how Uryuu can harm Lille.

Lille did not say he needs the zero squad to stand in a single line. Lille did however say that the X-Axis cannot be dodged.

Lille can't go Vollstandig without opening his eye three time, even then he didn't head shot Shunsui. Aim maybe lag because of the wings. Lille can be one shotted if he doesn't open his eye three times. Uryu can shoot thousand of arrows and end it.

Man really.

He can open his eyes three times like 1 nanoseconds.

Also thread says they are bloodlusted. So he won't give advantage to Uryuu. He said "it will be unfair to the rest of you if my eyes were open the entire time.". So he will fight his eyes are not closed.

And also he won't get oneshotted even if his eyes are closed because Kyoraku couldn't harm him because X-Axis was passive then.

Lmao no he can't.

Neither will Uryu to him.

He also said that it only activates after been in danger 3 times in a row.

It wasn't passive he has to open his eye. Nimaiya kill him before he could use his power. Lille said so himself.

sup, just got here, but umm, I think that uryu wins. straight up. he seems to be a higher league all together. (ps, I know a reason is needed, but im not knowledgeable on uryu enough to give something concrete, so imma wait).

Uryu: Multi-Continent level

Lille: Island level +

Is obvious who stomps since Hax in Bleach don't work unless you have higher Reiatsu.

question: was dangai ichigo's reatsu higher than butterflaizen's? like, he stayed in that time stop world for a month in the real world. he didn't get stronger reatsu wise. he only got a new technique along with a body fully imbued with his current reatsu to heighten it physical stats. then how did his reatsu get higher than aizen's??

AppleLord said:
Lmao no he can't.
Neither will Uryu to him.

He also said that it only activates after been in danger 3 times in a row.

It wasn't passive he has to open his eye. Nimaiya kill him before he could use his power. Lille said so himself.
We are talking about a guy who is MHS+. Why can't he ?

Lille to Kyoraku : "When i have both my eyes open , it becomes possible for me to us X-Axis' power. This meaning my gun would be able to pierce through you and my body will go through your sword. This only works for a short period of time when my life is in danger during battle. Only because it will be unfair to the rest of you if my eyes were open the entire time. But if there were a time where i opened my eyes three times in a row during battle , then i am permitted to keep them open for that entire battle then."

He clearly says he can use X-Axis' power for a short period of time when he opened his eyes once.

Nimaiya blitzed them. I said it was passive during Kyoraku fight because he didn't got blitzed and he did open his eyes.(This was what i meant by passive. No misunderstandings.)

AppleLord said:
Uryu: Multi-Continent level
Lille: Island level +

Is obvious who stomps since Hax in Bleach don't work unless you have higher Reiatsu.
Askin easily stomped Ichigo to the floor with his hax. Do you think Askin had more reiatsu than Ichigo ?

Askin easily stomped Ichigo to the floor with his hax. Do you think Askin had more reiatsu than Ichigo ?

Yes, and No. There are two answers to that question. Since the fight was offscreen two things happened. Askin overpower Ichigo's reiatsu or Ichigo was holding back. Because Askin clearly stated that he couldn't use his powers on Urahara because he was too strong and his hax wouldn't work.

AppleLord said:
lol at X-Axis > Antithesis > Almighty > Antithesis
A>B>C logic is dumb

Uryus antithesis is useless here. Uryu wont step on a twig and swap the two between lille and the twig. Thats not in character even if he can theoretically do it.

What is in character though is lille to fire a killshot immediately.

Byebye Uryu

AppleLord said:
Which is true given the context. Wanna debate it?
Nothing to debate, he says if he has to open his eyes 3 times he can keep them open for the fight. Volstandig isnt mentioned.

A>B>C logic is dumb

Uryus antithesis is useless here. Uryu wont step on a twig and swap the two between lille and the twig. Thats not in character even if he can theoretically do it.

What is in character though is lille to fire a killshot immediately.

Byebye Uryu

They are not in character, making your point mood.

Nothing to debate, he says if he has to open his eyes 3 times he can keep them open for the fight. Volstandig isnt mentioned.

He was only shown to use vollstandig after activating his power. Assuming he goes vollstandig prior to it, his body won't be intangible. Three time rule.

Being bloodlusted still means being in character but being bloodlusted in character.

Uryu still wont use the antithesis like that. Not before being headshot

AppleLord said:
He was only shown to use vollstandig after activating his power. Assuming he goes vollstandig prior to it, his body won't be intangible. Three time rule.
Yes, however his eyes are open and his crosshair dissappears in Volstandig. But reguardless if hes intagible or not its a moot point in this fight, when hes transformed there nothing Uryu can do to him.

LordAizenSama said:
Being bloodlusted still means being in character but being bloodlusted in character.

Uryu still wont use the antithesis like that. Not before being headshot
That's new to me. And besides is not in character for Uryu to stand still in a fight. His first actions have always been to keep distance and obserb hid opponentd moves.

Yes, however his eyes are open and his crosshair dissappears in Volstandig. But reguardless if hes intagible or not its a moot point in this fight, when hes transformed there nothing Uryu can do to him.

That almost sounds true, but X-Axis won't work on Uryu because of the reiatsu law. It won't pierce him, since it never pierce someone as strong as him.

Is funny how no one is debating againts how reiatsu nulls hax.

Uryu stomps. Lille has nothing to kilo him with. Case close.

This compraison is just blatenly incorrect. Im looking for manga reiatsu level proof.

You're incorrect as only one can be correct and that's the author. Word of God > You.

AppleLord said:
You're incorrect as only one can be correct and that's the author. Word of God > You.
And what did Kubo say? Post scans of what you are reffering too. Also post scans showing Uryuu reiatsu is this far above elite Quincy reiatsu.

That's like saying Jugram or Yhwach are below the Quincy elite.

Anyway, Uryuu could just reverse the invulnerability between Lille and himself once he activates it, so that Uryuu would be intangible and not Lille. His power allows him to change two events between any target he chooces. He is smart to figure it out.

AppleLord said:
That's like saying Jugram or Yhwach are below the Quincy elite.
Anyway, Uryuu could just reverse the invulnerability between Lille and himself once he activates it, so that Uryuu would be intangible and not Lille. His power allows him to change two events between any target he chooces. He is smart to figure it out.
Jugram is elite and I did not say that.

Man no lol Antitheis reverses occurances that have already happened between two targets. So what your saying makes no sense.

Lille = Becomes Intangible

Uryu = Is Tangible

Reverses event "Intangibility" to himself and he gets to be intangible.

.................same as...............

Jugram = No Wounds

Uryu = Wounded badly

Reverse event "wounds" to Jugram and he gets healed up.

His power is describe as been able to reverse "anything" between two digsinated targets.

5283104-uryu

Back