• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu Ishida vs. Lille Barro

Also for reiatsu crush, just going to say that Askin Nakk Le Vaar despite being underestimated by his fellow elite quincy, he can easily beat ichigo even though he suposed to be much weaker(or at least by Tier) that him and uryu is scaled to Ichigo, and you know to properly scale Lille AP is can be a pain considering all of his attack are ignoring durability, and frankly if Im not mistaken no one is really care for his low Tier AP feats considering he can ignoring durability to begin with.

Gonna go with Lille Barro here since even if his attacks reflects on him he wouldn't die due to his regen and immortality and those easily negates durability which Uryu isn't gonna tank so Lille 7/10.

The4Godlike said:
U guys know that Lille has Immortality in his profile right?

So he cant die by Anti-thesis.And even base Lille can easily kill Uryu.
If Uryu uses antithesis and blows his halo off, Lille loses his intangibility and immortality.

Uryu cant win. Antithesis does not do lethal damage and he cant harm lille any other way.

Lille headshots.

Forgot that Antithesis can reverse any 2 events between 2 targets. Lille shoots x axis, Uryu dodges, uses antithesis to reverse the floor's hole with lille's head. Just how the mirror sword threw x axis back at lille in canon destroying his halo.

Without Vollstandig showings Uryu just doesn't have a technique to kill the immortal Lille. Also without PIS Lille goes for the head-shot and bye bye anyone who isn't immortal.

Lille without halo isn't inmortal. After some weeks they kill all of his chicken clones in the canon novel. Uryu = Ichigo shikai speed and Lille is as fast as who? Got Blitz by Nimaiya. Lol

I'm going with Lille. He can one shot if he gets Uryu in the right spot. And even if Uryu can reverse the attack damage it will still not kill Lille and Lille will regenerate.

It's a waiting game for Lille until he hits Uryu in a vital spot that will instant kill him.

I'm not sure, Uryu doesn't do that when he fight and try to troll Jugram and he just reverse the 2 events between him and Jugram instead of the surrounding environment, he might either cant do that or he doesn't know his ability can do that, since you know unlike the other Sternritters Uryu is barely have any experience with his power.

AppleLord said:
Lille without halo isn't inmortal. After some weeks they kill all of his chicken clones in the canon novel. Uryu = Ichigo shikai speed and Lille is as fast as who? Got Blitz by Nimaiya. Lol
Lille lost his Halo and his powers after the plotkai word; but he still survived being blasted to smithereins and falling all the way to seretei only to get up and regenerate in many peices. He's still immortal and I doubt Uryu can replicate what the sword did anyway.

AppleLord said:
If Uryu uses antithesis and blows his halo off, Lille loses his intangibility and immortality.
Wasn't X-Axis instantaneous ? How can he dodge and redirect something instantaneous ?

And he says "there is no bullet" to begin with.How can Ishida redirect something doesn't exist ?

And where did you read that Lille is dead ?

Not Jim Sterling said:
I'm not sure, Uryu doesn't do that when he fight and try to troll Jugram and he just reverse the 2 events between him and Jugram instead of the surrounding environment, he might either cant do that or he doesn't know his ability can do that, since you know unlike the other Sternritters Uryu is barely have any experience with his power.
Nah, he can and he knows it.

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11115/111151927/5283104-uryu.jpg

Lille lost his Halo and his powers after the plotkai word; but he still survived being blasted to smithereins and falling all the way to seretei only to get up and regenerate in many peices. He's still immortal and I doubt Uryu can replicate what the sword did anyway.

Chicken clones are alive. My bad.

You can read after the manga, sequel, here.

Code:
https://www.google.com.pr/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6g7jzb/cant_fear_your_own_world_masterpost/

He said he knew how to use it. The ending was rushed. We didn't get a proper fight between Uryu and Jugram. We only saw a conversation type of fight. There was no room on panel to develop a longer fight.

I am still wondering what is hindering Lille to headshot Uryu ?

And how Anti-Thesis works against Lille ? I don't see a way tbh. Uryu can't destroy Halo.

Bottom line Uryu has to destroy something or wait for Lille to destroy something before he can even damage him. At which point that damage still has to amount to no less than Lille's complete destruction. Lile just has to point at a critical area.

Can someone close this thread?

AppleLord said:
Uryu's speed?
Antithesis will use X axis againts him just how Nanao's mirror sword did.
Thread says speed is equal.Also why do you think that Uryu is faster than Lille ?

And how can Anti-Thesis even reflect Lille's attacks ?

Nanao's Sword reflected Lille's Ability to him not the attack because his attacks don't exist to begin with.It is just his ability to pierce through everything.So Anti-Thesis can't reflect something that doesn't exist.

AppleLord said:
Antithesis just exchanges the events that already happened.
So what can Uryuu do to harm Lille ?

Anti-Thesis is an active ability.Once he gets headshot he wont be able to use it.

Ok. Speed is equal as you said. Lille isn't faster, even Lille said he need the zero squad to stand in a single line. Uryu can dodge it like Shunsui. He ain't standing still.

Lille didn't need Zero Squad to stand in a single line. He said " Could you please line up in a row. I'll just kill you all with ONE shot.". And he probably shot all of them off-panel.

Back