• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what's the first thing dres uriel does? Can he kill uriel who has those eternal atoms aka mind, body and soul destruction. And then there is dispel bound which is a barrier to protect from certain attacks passively but u can destroy them physically. However that's if the AP is comparable and they also regenerate quickly iirc

He doesn't actually have any fights with his grace in canon but if we go by WoJ he thinks and his enemy is annihilated.

D-Uriel is able to interact with souls and spirits as well as move between universes, has death manipulation that bypasses Regenerationn, and scaling to everything else in his verse he has plenty of non-lethal methods of incap. If Dispel Bound can be destroyed physically that's also an option.

idk on that one exactly

What about the mind? Does it bypass that level of low-godly? Physically sure but as I said dispel bound regens quickly
Dispel bound
This is the effects dispel bound resists

]]

What do you mean level of low godly? And Uriel can interact with incorporeal beings made of memories so damaging a mind shouldn't be beyond him.

i meant destroy mind, soul and body all at once kind but if he can damage the mind then well he has a way at least somewhat

Shouldn't be hard for uriel to damage all at once. Magic can affect souls, minds and physical matter equally.

no that i get but as i said dispel bound is still the thing that protects uriel (B) and has to be done in quick succession as he will regen the barriers as soon as they break

You underestimate Bastard!!

Eternal Atoms are discount High-Godly regen with the body, soul, and mind of the user all being in separate dimensions and regenerating the rest if they aren't all destroyed at once. Dispel Bound is basically resistence to hax from what i can tell.

Affecting other dimensions isn't exactly hard for D-Uriel either given that any wizard of sufficient power can affect the Nevernever from the real world and Uriel is several billion orders of magnitude greater and smarter than any wizard.

I'm not just going to accept "resistance to hax" when that diagram of dispel bounds lists specific things it protects against. And Uriel can bypass forcefields and defenses made to block various types of magic anyway thanks to his cosmic awareness + true name combo

Back