• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

URGENT: EAST COAST AIR

Reviving this to say that while it has been continuously awful in Canada, it's suddenly spiked to be much worse than it was for Pennsylvania and several other states. Whereas before the worst I saw was 60s to 70s on the Air Quality Index, today I witnessed a 264, which is significant enough to warrant immediate adverse health effects.

Stay strong, Sheetz bros, but most importantly, stay indoors.

Reviving this to say that while it has been continuously awful in Canada, it's suddenly spiked to be much worse than it was for Pennsylvania and several other states. Whereas before the worst I saw was 60s to 70s on the Air Quality Index, today I witnessed a 264, which is significant enough to warrant immediate adverse health effects.
Yeah it's nasty here in State College too.
Stay strong, Sheetz bros, but most importantly, stay indoors.
As a Sheetz bro, I approve this message.

WBlu7jP.jpg

Back