• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

URGENT: EAST COAST AIR

must not make MGR references
must not make MGR references
ahem
I dealt with similarly dirty air back in India during Diwali, you'll be fine, just wear an air mask outside if you have one and don't spend too much time there. Stay inside and don't open windows. If you have an air cleaner, use it wisely.

I live in Maryland, will I be all right?

also to all the other guys here I hope you guys stay safe and healthy. 👍
I also live in Maryland, and my little sister’s school could not go outside for recess because apparently it was that bad. So I would still be cautious if i were you.

Stay safe everyone.

Edit: now that I have been outside longer, I can definitely say that the effects are VERY MUCH noticeable.

Last edited:
As someone who is unaffected living in the center of the country rather than the end, I can only wish my East Coast friends the best of luck until this (quite literally) blows over, and the strength to persevere until that time.

Stay safe, everyone!

West coast mfers rn
andrew-tate-top-g_1.gif

Stay safe.

Lately I have not been going outside because I am trying to beat Terraria on the hardest difficulty (Legendary mode on the Get Fixed Boi seed)

So I only noticed that the air was spicy once I saw a meme showing how the lungs of people from people from Philadelphia are ""burning"" because of Canadian air v:

Then I realized "Wait, isn't Philadelphia close to my state?" I couldn't find Philadelphia on the map but after minutes of Googling I found out that I am in a state above Philadelphia.

I went outside and the air smelled like smoke. I tried to record it and take photos but despite being in one of the places with the worst air quality due to the Canadian fires, the sky is still clear. Shake my head, shake my head.

I get bad air that might affect my health but I can't even make a video about it? Sad.

TL;DR: I don't go outside so I only realized what was happening to the air through memes

Back