• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eteneral Nights Round 11 (Suzaku vs Six)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"Seven days have passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the School complexes is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Capos and Peacekeepers is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

okay first what is Suzaku AP and what key is used again?

because Six AP is 1.76 tons, and he has some nasty equipment that really will give Suzaku trouble

because his normal weapons like his gun, are considered superior to himself since they can easily kill monsters who Six himself admitted to be comparable to him

and weapons like the Sniper rifle, wich Six can use it in short combat too, can one-shot the Stone golems, monsters wich Six physical blows can only harm them

and in the end Six strongest weapon: the R-Buzzsaw basically a giant chainsaw wich is even superior to all of his other weapons, wich can harm or kill characters comparable or superior to him

and in the end his Limiters removal wich basically Six enhance greatly himself for 1 minute, however he will be unable to move for 3 once the time is out, tough this will be used as a last resort, and tough there is not known how much is enhanced an example would be that he easily overpowered and lifted a Stone golem something that it was impossible in Base

okay first what is Suzaku AP and what key is used again?

because Six AP is 1.76 tons, and he has some nasty equipment that really will give Suzaku trouble

because his normal weapons like his gun, are considered superior to himself since they can easily kill monsters who Six himself admitted to be comparable to him

and weapons like the Sniper rifle, wich Six can use it in short combat too, can one-shot the Stone golems, monsters wich Six physical blows can only harm them

and in the end Six strongest weapon: the R-Buzzsaw basically a giant chainsaw wich is even superior to all of his other weapons, wich can harm or kill characters comparable or superior to him

and in the end his Limiters removal wich basically Six enhance greatly himself for 1 minute, however he will be unable to move for 3 once the time is out, tough this will be used as a last resort, and tough there is not known how much is enhanced an example would be that he easily overpowered and lifted a Stone golem something that it was impossible in Base
Conqusita Key.

And Suzaku is only about 0.59 Tons. So he is at at a decently sized stat disadvantage in AP and Dura. And those weapons of Six sounds like they will probably do a lot of damage, to say the least. Granted, Suzaku's value stems from folks who are massively below him and he can immediately one-shot without much effort, but that probably doesn't have too much importance here.

Suzaku's main thing - besides his giant mecha shit - is the Live Command that he is under. Long story short, he is under mind control that compels him to live no matter the cost, which mostly manifest itself by boosting his reaction time to absurd levels to the point that another person who was comparable - if not superior to him in this category and general physical stats (probably) - to him who also had literal precog was unable to keep track with his movements...

... Also, if he has access to Fleija isn't restricted, he has access to 10km matter delete nuke... which he won't use to CIS even with SBA, and will probably only use it once Six backs him into a wall and could leave him in a position in where he could die, trigging his Geass command. Probably already restricted, tho, so best not to think of this. Speaking of restricted stuff, Suzaku doesn't get access to his forcefield creation since that stuff is High 8-C or his Hadron Blaster (or his big **** off beam) since it is also High 8-C.

Oh ye, if Six gets grabbed by Suzaku, he won't be able to get out due to his mecha's Class K (possibly Class M) LS, heck, Suzaku can also just shoot grappling hooks to restrain him as well. Suzaku's Flight might also help in staying outrange of some of Six's weapons, but probably not too many since of the limited fly space.

And Suzaku is only about 0.59 Tons. So he is at at a decently sized stat disadvantage in AP and Dura. And those weapons of Six sounds like they will probably do a lot of damage, to say the least. Granted, Suzaku's value stems from folks who are massively below him and he can immediately one-shot without much effort, but that probably doesn't have too much importance here.
so, yeah Six weapons will really do high damage to him, how does he fight generally because Six is known for his dirty methods, so he will try to deceive him or making him rage,
Oh ye, if Six gets grabbed by Suzaku, he won't be able to get out due to his mecha's Class K (possibly Class M) LS, heck, Suzaku can also just shoot grappling hooks to restrain him as well. Suzaku's Flight might also help in staying outrange of some of Six's weapons, but probably not too many since of the limited fly space.
Six already fought a giant mecha, for a good amount of time, he only lost because the mecha was stronger than him and he fall onto him,

but in this case Six is the stronger one, and he will use the R-Buzzsaw the weapon wich is superior to the ones who can one shots characters superior to him since the beginning and try to not get caught

Suzaku obviously has no Fleija, otherwise he wouldn't be in his tourney lol

Anyway, Agent 6 has AP/Dura advantage, but Suzaku has him outskilled with better range and with flight. With shields and the mechs ability to keep fighting even after losing limbs Suzaku is also not that fragile.
His blaster also has a rapid fire mode, which I suspect Agent 6's weapons lack.

Honestly, I wonder why is FLEIJA even restricted in the first place. It is literally unknown in tier, it is just a massive AoE matter hax nuke that has as much of a chance to kill Suzaku as it would with Six. IMO. At worst, it would force an Incon.
Suzaku obviously has no Fleija, otherwise he wouldn't be in his tourney lol

Anyway, Agent 6 has AP/Dura advantage, but Suzaku has him outskilled with better range and with flight. With shields and the mechs ability to keep fighting even after losing limbs Suzaku is also not that fragile.
His blaster also has a rapid fire mode, which I suspect Agent 6's weapons lack.
Again, shields are a no go. The Lancelot's Blaze Luminous shit is High 8-C since it has a higher dura than his own normal dura. His non-hadron cannon stuff is a go, so he has that I suppose. And the stuff you said about Lancelot's ability to fight even with limb damage is true. But he still has to put in a lot more effort to hurt Six than the massively smaller amount of effort that Six needs to deal massive damage to him.

Dang, didn't even notice his shields being too high.

What does Agent 6 do once the fight inevitably creates clouds of smoke and dust around him? Should restrict his aiming quite a bit and give Suzaku an advantage due to heat sensors.

And Suzaku dodges bullets with incredible ease. From machine guns at that. And as early as his first fight. So while Six might need less hits to deal the same amount of damage, how does Six even get in these hits?
Both range and dodging capabilities make this very hard for 6.

Last edited:
What does Agent 6 do once the fight inevitably creates clouds of smoke and dust around him? Should restrict his aiming quite a bit and give Suzaku an advantage due to heat sensors.
Six has his own enhanced senses, wich let him aware of danger and people spying on him

and the battle won't be so long since the ap advantage Six has won't permit a long fight, again Six weapons can not just highly damage characters comparable to him, but ONE-SHOT characters that are superior to him, one good hit and Suzaku is done for

again Six weapons can not just highly damage characters comparable to him, but ONE-SHOT characters that are superior to him, one good hit and Suzaku is done for
Wait, but if Six is 1.76 tons and his weapons are meant to be much more superior to him, wouldn’t that make his weapons High 8-C? The gap is ~1.13x close to the baseline of the next tier, after all.

Six has his own enhanced senses, wich let him aware of danger and people spying on him
Don't see how any of these enhanced senses would let him dodge machine gun fire he can't see coming or help him aim at an opponent he can't see.

and the battle won't be so long since the ap advantage Six has won't permit a long fight, again Six weapons can not just highly damage characters comparable to him, but ONE-SHOT characters that are superior to him, one good hit and Suzaku is done for
As said, Lancelot can lose limbs and keep going.

And you underestimate Suzaku's dodging, if you think 6 is going to land blows fast.
Suzaku, without his mech, already aimdodges machine guns very reliably.

That translates to his skill with his mech as well.
Here's him piloting his mech the first time, casually dodging everything:

There probably are a lot more feats throughout the rest of the series, but I would have to search for them.
Flying Suzaku has an additional direction to dodge into and he can hold the distance much larger than in these instances.

Point is: I don't see 6 hitting Suzaku anytime soon. Especially not if his guns don't have full-auto.

Wait, but if Six is 1.76 tons and his weapons are meant to be much more superior to him, wouldn’t that make his weapons High 8-C? The gap is ~1.13x close to the baseline of the next tier, after all.
i don't know honestly, i'm not knowledgeable about this, what tons would they be the weapons?

hey Witch is it possible if i substitute Six with another character?

i think after Pyscho said i need to revise his AP again, and i don't want to make trouble in the tournament

hey Witch is it possible if i substitute Six with another character?

i think after Pyscho said i need to revise his AP again, and i don't want to make trouble in the tournament
hmmmmhnhnhmrg.

I'm personally okay with that I think? Is that okay for everyone else?

hmmmmhnhnhmrg.

I'm personally okay with that I think? Is that okay for everyone else?
Well, you’re already on Round 2, and had you been on Round 1, the switch would’ve been done. But given the circumstance, it feels too late to switch considering Six already won a match here. Unless you will do a rematch where they fight the first opponent Six originally fought, of course.

Well, you’re already on Round 2, and had you been on Round 1, the switch would’ve been done. But given the circumstance, it feels too late to switch considering Six already won a match here. Unless you will do a rematch where they fight the first opponent Six originally fought, of course.
i see, then you can just make Suzaku proceed to the next round

Suzaku is so intimidating that all of his opponents give up

@DontTalkDT

Code Geass turned out to be a real menace, who would have though

@Popted2

I will take you up on that offer of giving the match to Suzaku, but this match is still valid right now. If you want, I can move Suzaku up but let you guys properly conclude this match regardless of that

I will take you up on that offer of giving the match to Suzaku, but this match is still valid right now. If you want, I can move Suzaku up but let you guys properly conclude this match regardless of that
thanks,

also after what Psycho said Six AP should be revised and i realized that he should have some things that i missed

Back