• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kidkinsey said:
Agreed, madara can use a subtle genjutsu so kisuke wouldn't know his senses and mind are being attacked

Also this is Edo madara with hashirama cells, what's stopping him from using Deep forest emergence and putting kisuke to sleep
Hashirama cells Madara is after he remove the Edo Tensei.

Lol, Apple, don't you remember when he used wood dragon against the Bijü or wood clones against the Kage? Remember "Do you guys want the clones use Susano or not?"??

Madara doesn't start with Genjutsu. This Madara enjoyed starting with CQC.

And Madara has Mcguffin Hashirama Cells as a Edo Tensei. He had Sage Mode stolen from Hashirama when he was resurrected.

since the battle says 'win by any means necessary' i think its safe to say that madara will hold literally nothing back, which will turn into a spamfest, making this win easier

never said bloodlusted. i just said that its 100% in character for madara to literally kill anything in his way, quite casually actually. this is the same madara, but worse. i gave my reasons as to why he wins above, but now that i read it more carefully, im kinda sure that almost all my points stand

Mokuton is 6-B though. Is that restricted via being a one shot or what? Cuz Madara has multiple stuff in other tiers that are the same like Perfect Susanoo.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
never said bloodlusted. i just said that its 100% in character for madara to literally kill anything in his way, quite casually actually. this is the same madara, but worse. i gave my reasons as to why he wins above, but now that i read it more carefully, im kinda sure that almost all my points stand
And that doesn't hold up if in character Edo Tensei Madara perfers to start with Fire Style and CQC. Not genjutsu. "in character for Madara to kill anything in his way" isn't an argument for his own mentality as quite literally several other characters in Naruto let alone all of fiction fit that bill, but don't actually bother to use their hax off the bat in a battle.

M3X said:
Lol, Apple, don't you remember when he used wood dragon against the Bijü or wood clones against the Kage? Remember "Do you guys want the clones use Susano or not?"??
I thought that was a technique that he could normally do since I hadn't seen Madara fight before in the manga.

If two things in two separate verses are very similar, than they are considered the same through verse equalization. So chakra does equal reiatsu.

I IUnoriginal Memes said:
If two things in two separate verses are very similar, than they are considered the same through verse equalization. So chakra does equal reiatsu.
I thought it works like you need to write "verse equalization" in post.

Back