• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urahara vs Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
KazarianFahs said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
basically in bleach even fodder Sternritter is faster than itachi and urahara in his weakened form manage to fight askin which is The swiftest among the elites Sternritter
You still didn't answer me T.T
Nope, I mean Not if urahara speed blitz him first. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Urahara is a very methodical character...he likes to chat with his opponents and gauge them

unfortunately in this situation i think it works against him. without prior intel, he has no clue he needs to avoid looking at Itachi's eyes. so i think he'll end up being caught in genjutsu. especially since he needs to be at close range to use his best abilities.

Itachi.

KazarianFahs said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
basically in bleach even fodder Sternritter is faster than itachi and urahara in his weakened form manage to fight askin which is The swiftest among the elites Sternritter
You still didn't answer me T.T

a Kunai to the head at point blank from a strong charater in Naruto would probably kill Urahara, but he is faster , as mentioned.

nope, at least Mach 234 itachi not going to blitz urahara that at his best can casually keep up with over Mach 1000(for fodder one) Sternritter.

Izanagi is self reality warping,the user eliminates "HIMSELF" from the reality,it requires no handsigns or chakra whatsoever(Albeit it incurs the loss of one eye),the User is removed from the reality and is intangible,impercievable for 10mins(or whatever shorter duration the user desires)(Scaled from Obitos' Mangekyo sharingan feat).

You are confusing Izanagi with izanami

Izanagi is a yin-yang genjutsu the user casts on himself,so it happens as fast as the user can think,and the the speed difference isn't massive enough that urahura can blitz itachi before he thinks.He is fast enough to blitz through the physical reactions of Itachi,but not "thought"

well its not like itachi just gonna to throw away one of his eye right from the start to random enemy that he just happen to fight.

^Well,if we are assuming urahara is blitzing,why won't itachi blitz too,on a lighter note,i think so,if this is in character fight,none blitzes.

Cannot be killed is a wide definition,see,Yin is imagination and yang is reality,through a combination of both,the world is created,when a user uses Izanagi,he eliminates his Yang self,and separates his yin form(imagination,illusion) from it,then creates another Yang form and inhabits(combines) it with his Yin form,you are basically unkillable,during this duration,by anything whatsoever,except higher order reality warping.

About the Fight,Itachi can simply amaterasu himself and turn himself and everything around him into a deathtrap,Or just amaterasu spam all day and burn the world,he needn't worry cos he's edo.he'll be going for suicide moves.And izanagi will also work after death,as long as any of your Ying/yang form is existent,you can activate izanagi at the cost of one eye.

i've looked up Urahara's bankai and Itachi's shield ability and it looks to me like Itachi would be able to block it. i also saw the chapter Urahara used it and it certainly didn't look anything like spatial manipulation to me.... he "penetrated" the ball with his attack. that's not spatial manipulation is it? if you're manipulating space you wouldn't be "penmetrating" anything. you'd simply be distorting things to make a gap in space itself without affecting the ball.

if that's the core of the big argument here i'd give it to Itachi.

KazarianFahs said:
^Well,if we are assuming urahara is blitzing,why won't itachi blitz too,on a lighter note,i think so,if this is in character fight,none blitzes.
Cannot be killed is a wide definition,see,Yin is imagination and yang is reality,through a combination of both,the world is created,when a user uses Izanagi,he eliminates his Yang self,and separates his yin form(imagination,illusion) from it,then creates another Yang form and inhabits(combines) it with his Yin form,you are basically unkillable,during this duration,by anything whatsoever,except higher order reality warping.

About the Fight,Itachi can simply amaterasu himself and turn himself and everything around him into a deathtrap,Or just amaterasu spam all day and burn the world,he needn't worry cos he's edo.he'll be going for suicide moves.And izanagi will also work after death,as long as any of your Ying/yang form is existent,you can activate izanagi at the cost of one eye.
dont even know why you explain that when I already say urahara cant kill him when izanagi is activated lol.

also even A (Fourth Raikage) can dodge amaterasu and A is even slower than fodder sternritter.

SupermanMax said:
i've looked up Urahara's bankai and Itachi's shield ability and it looks to me like Itachi would be able to block it. i also saw the chapter Urahara used it and it certainly didn't look anything like spatial manipulation to me.... he "penetrated" the ball with his attack. that's not spatial manipulation is it? if you're manipulating space you wouldn't be "penmetrating" anything. you'd simply be distorting things to make a gap in space itself without affecting the ball.
if that's the core of the big argument here i'd give it to Itachi.
lol urahara AP alone is more than enough.

Urahara's AP is city level, which around the upper limits of other powerful characters Itachi has fought. in fact lower than Nagato or Bijuu mode Naruto

Well,Itachi isn't exactly a AP char.Amaterasu will kill if it lands,Totsuka blade will seal and Itachi can genjutsu in this match anytime,and since verse eq is a standard rule now,itachi takes this pretty easy with genjustu,and amaterasu shield.

he only resorted to Bankai when he lost his sight, as a way to heal.

also even with his body strengthened we don't know if that moves him beyond city level. that rating is actually from scaling to Aizen, not through actual feats.

not to mention Itachi is an immortal regenerating zombie here. AP alone won't be useful. if anything it could be bad for Urahara if he hits Itachi, thinks he's dead then gets caught offguard. (similar to the scenario of Itachi using Izanagi)

and since when I was talking about Itachi AP? also none of that gonna happen if he get blitz, and it not like he can easily genjutsu someone who strongger than him( except if urahara was animal like the tailed beast)

then he blitz and seal itachi, also there are nothing wrong with that rating that is actually from power scaling from somebody else, seriously even majin buu never show solar system busting power but since even cell can do that then there will not make sense if he cant..

getting blitzed by what? he's immortal and regenerates almost instantly.

rushing in to blitz itachi would only be bad for Urahara.

Itachi genjutsu'd orochimaru into submission when he was like 11 years old..Oro was likely stronger than Itachi at that point, overall. being stronger doesn't make you immune to genjutsu. hell, even being a genjutsu master doesn't make you immune to it as we saw Itachi himself being genjutsu'd by kabuto at one point.

Urahara would need prior intel on itachi, to know he has to avoid looking at his face. which is what Kabuto tried to do..he fought the entire time with his eyes closed (though ended up losing to genjutsu anyways, ironically)

Looking at itachi is an instant loss for anyone who doesn't have some more than basic mental attack resistance.And itachi has cast genjustu by just pointing his finger.

well, oro lost to Itachi twice actually...the second time was when Itachi sealed him with the blade of totsuka.

this is the first time, which i mentioned

http://********.me/manga/naruto/v38/c345.1/9.html

http://********.me/manga/naruto/v38/c345.1/10.html

he tried to attack itachi but was instantly in genjutsu cause he looked at his eyes...same thing happened to deidara and killer bee (though bee was broken out of it by his tailed beast partner), and naruto on multiple occasions.

Itachi is always constantly casting genjutsu in fights, from what it seems...so urahara would have to avoid looking at his face the whole battle...without knowing he has to do it...its just very unlikely. especially considering Urahara's methodical personality, as someone else mentioned above.

KazarianFahs said:
Looking at itachi is an instant loss for anyone who doesn't have some more than basic mental attack resistance.And itachi has cast genjustu by just pointing his finger.

and he only do that to a teenage that still in the midle of his training.

except that's not how urahara fights, and this is in character. if this was Kenpachi or someone like that, i could maybe see it happening

and blitzing wouldn't do anything anyways since Itachi regenerates and is immortal. not to mention he might glance at Itachi's eyes in the midst of his attack and get genjutsu'd. looking at someone's face is something that just happens subconsciously...unless you're actively trying to avoid it like Kabuto.

Soul Reapers have a thing called Konsō which sends the undead or whatever to either the SS or hell, so i'm pretty urahara could use that to counter the NFL that is known as edo

wait so,,,

Urahara's argument consists of him immeditelly speedblitzing Itachi with a sealing ability as soon as the fight starts

That is so immensely out character on all accounts it might as well not be Urahara anymore. no one fights like that in bleach...even if for whatever random reason he decided to go for a blitz ASAP, he doesn't know Itachi is immortal, so he's not gonna use a sealing ability.

meanwhile, Itachi just needs to start the fight casting genjutsu, which he always does just about every single time he has appeared in Naruto. See..Itachi is one of the very rare characters in shonen anime who goes for cheap insta wins most of the time...this is why he is so dangerous in vs topics...its because it's "in character" for him to win fights immediately with cheap tactics (against deidara he had him in genjutsu before the fight had even started...which is kinda like cheating if you think about it...)

(also thought i'd mention... Konso has only been shown to work on immaterial beings..(spirits). edo tensei has an actual body made of flesh and blood)

Urahara Zanpakutou could pretty much get him away from genjutsus. The same affect that the bijuu is applied here. Shinigamis is seen often talking to their zanpakutou. Hitsugaya talks a lot of times, even Ikaku talks with and about his zanpakutou. C'mon, Ichigo talks with Zangetsu in mid-fight against Zaraki to regain his courage

Plus... Urahara is WAY faster than Itachi. With his immortality given by edo, It only proves that he would seal Itachi pretty soon in the Battle as he see that the ninja regen from everything

that's not going work

bijus can break genjutsu because they are inside the body of the person. they release chakra/energy/watever to disrupt the gen in the guys body from within. just talking to the person doesn't do anything.

Zanpakuto are own separate entity..so cant do that. unless zanpakuto was inside him.

i thougt genjutsu was banned here for some reason, so leave inconcluisive..if genjutsu not banned then i change vote to Itachi.

You are confusing the Zanpakuto blade and the Zanpakuto Spirit for one another. Shinigami meet with the Spirit of their blade inside the Internal World that lies within their mind. That has been shown numerous times throughout the series by Ichigo... So IDK what you talking about.

Nop. Like, their zanpakutou is what give the shinigami their main ability and stats in a fight (Kido Corps is another thing). Or you think that Ice control is a power of Hitsugaya and not from Hyorinmaru? Senbonzakura blades are now from Byakuya, and not from Senbonzakura himself? Renji shikai has de same AP and Speed from Renji Bankai? Nop. It has even the thing about the zanpakutou don't fully trust their users, so don't give them their full power (Renji case, Ichigo case)

Um, yeah long before Toshiro even became a Shinigami his Reiatsu was manifesting his power of Ice, it got so bad that each night as he slept the house he shared with his grandmother got colder and colder till layers of visible frost formed, until Rangiku recruited him he might of killed his grandmother unintentionally that way. That was before any training as a Shinigami or gaining an Asauchi.

From the way you presented you're reply I am not sure exactly how familiar you are with Bleach or how up to date at the very least, but all Zanpakuto and their powers are the embodiment of that Shinigami's own spiritual potential, manifested through the Asuachi which develops into a full on Zanpakuto.

The Spirit lies within the Shinigami themselves, the power is in the blade, that is the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back