• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

This was created to hopefully be place used to discuss any new UQ Holder info
UQ HOlder
and current updates on the manga and its well being.
Points of Interest

-Mulitiple Timelines?

-Tota's Mom!?

-13 Nobels!!?

Yeah, I just read the raw scans of that chapter. I don't know who I want Touta to be with-- Yukihime or Kireï!?

i hope Touta gets with Kairin cause it was revealed Negi pick a unexpected girl or i help Touta gets with Shibu. Im waiting for the next chapter

I wanted Negi to have an actual Harem and love them all.

For Touta, I want Evangeline, Kireï, or EVERYONE including those two and especially Kuromaru.

So how are you guys liking Negi's Hand of Ialda feat.

It destroyed the Asteroid which was completely assimilated by Ialda making it bigger due to the layer of her black mud like essence and we know it was moving around this time to get to Saturn. The spell made an explosion that look like it was around Earth in size and it was suppose to kill Ialda and Negi but we all know they survived said explosion. Revision for Ialda and Negi?

maybe the latest chapter also showed a good angle of it as well. Also the latest chapters have been lit!! We finally found out who Touta's mother is man. That made me so happy cause i felt for him when he found out he was a clone but we actually learn that his spirit was just a clone but a failure that had its own personality. It was so tear jerking to see baby Touta in his mother's arms. Now we know why Eva cares and loves him so much cause she was there when he was born and its not that she has feelings for him like a lover but she is like a aunt or second mother to him

It's literally both. She is in love with him romantically as she loves him as a child. It's creepy (and I guess hot?).

tbh its confusing cause at the same time we see her feelings but then later TOuta and Eve herself says that she loves only Negi and then we get Negi in the past literally saying that Eve actually loves Nagi and that they got married.

its confusing lol

man Fate is just horrible asf lol. That guy does not care at all as long as the job is done

Latest chapter (151) is out and is actually has some great character progression and a new ability for a character though almost no feats.

Crunchyroll. Though it was also leaked on 4chan and the thread is still up there.

that chapter was greatness. Thats what i love about UQ Holder. All the chapters dont have action in them but they are perfect when they are making a plot and developing the characters...

I think i finally know my ship now. I like ship Tota and the girl who race the motor bikes and Karin but Tota and Kono are just perfect for each other as well

i wonder what kinda powers they got and what the item they got will be

Im so happy Kirie didnt become his partner i was about to rage

Timm
Shouldn't this be added as well? Resistant to time stop.
Well there was one time that time stop worked, but it was in Prime A timeline.

I've put in another request for one of Chao's feats. Should help towards make a profile for her.

Negi is technically something close to a vampire. He gained supernatural abilities including immortality and Regenerationn as a result of mastering Magia Erebea but I don't think he's been confirmed to have a need for blood or vampiric weaknesses.

was wondering cause on his profile it says he is a vampire

oh for Chao you mean the girl Santa likes?? THat girl imo could have been the strongest person in the verse with all that potential she had lol. Like serioulsy i remember reading that 2 years ago and she was just doing everyone wrong man I hope after MOB gets beat the manga keeps going cause there are more things to explore in the verse

Like beyone the solar sytem, its hinted a lot that Tota, Kono, and the bike racer girl are gonna go to space for their dreams after MOB is beat

Then the 13 nobles right?? WOnder whats the back story behind them and how old are they compared to Eva

Then i wonder if we may learn more about SOuls and the Afterlife cause that arc with Chao was so interesting and how SOuls can get so strong

Bruh i forgot about Karin. That is another big oppertunity to look for the GOd that placed the curse or blessing on her. This manga has so much potential

No, Chao as in Chao Lingshen, one of the original classmates from Class 3-A in Negima.

And it's easier to label Negi as a vampire for now than going into details about him being some kind of quasi-vampiric magical being.

Sometimes I wished it was weekly but each chapter has a great plot to it where it's fine

I do however wish they did the anime more justice tho cause it actually had enough material where it didn't have to be rushed to hell

The anime was a travesty. I'm not even going to discuss it any more. Ken Akamatsu's works are cursed to never have a good adaptation.

Anyway, there's almost no profiles from early Negima so I'm looking to fix that.

Yeah

If I knew how to create profiles I would have helped a long time ago but I can help with information for UQ Holder Profiles tho

I added a calcs & scaling section for the Negima verse page. Should be useful.

Back