• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

No, Chao hasn't been revealed yet in UQ Holder.

Tota's mother is a descendent of Konoka Konoe.

oh yeah, she is beautiful and im so happy for Tota lol i was so sad and upset that Tota wasnt actually "real" ya know

Three calcs for the series have been approved and now Chao's profile is complete.

Touta is one of the best Idiot Protags. He's not really dumb (not smart), but he is wise and kind. I just wish he actually liked fighting. Lol

He's certainly gone through a lot of development since the beginning of the series. He's a lot like Negi in that regard.

I'm just hoping he gets some upgrades soon, haha.

Yeah, I need my energy blast quota filled. Chi needs to be explored more. I mean, we already know it's just inner magic, but the only people I recall throwing out Chi energy blasts are Kaede and Kotaro. And Kotaro used Shadow Spirit Spells (which could be Chi or Mana based). I want Touta to get Chi versions of Negi's spells or something.

Yeah, there's a lot more room for Touta to increase his power.

Ah well, in the meantime I've got about 50 more Negima profiles to create. This also means a lot of calcs to request...

Indeed. When I first came here there were only two profiles and no verse page. It's really been enhanced since then.

im glad the verse is expanding more on here. So many characters can lead to interesting battles on this site as well

I'll have at least two more profiles from early Negima done by the end of this week. Maybe more.

Shouldn't immortals worth their salt in Negima/UQ have Low Godly regen?

Cause the whole point of the Dana regen training was to see how fast they can regen their whole body from getting it destroyed. Dana, Eva and Negi for sure have it. It's even evident for Touta too when Dana destroys Touta's body and the very space he occupied and he still regenerated. It's further supplemented when in Negima that high level demons and immortals need to be sealed or have their soul destroyed, etc cause simply destroying their body does not kill them which is why Zanmaken Ni-no-Tachi was made.

Unfortunately not; what Touta did there was he absorbed Dana's time manipulation spell and redirected it back to her; blasting her to the ends of time.

She was able to recover by physically wrenching a hole in reality and coming back. He didn't actually destroy her there and she didn't regenerate.

Touta already has Mid-High regen for being able to come back from dust (according to Cutlass). Regenerating from splashes of blood would not be an improvement over that.

There's still vapor in the air around her.

I really doubt it qualifies as Low-Godly since it's impossible to prove there was no trace at all of his body (and being a pseudo-vampire, everything indicates he needs at least something physical to regenerate from). And I doubt he would qualify for just High since we also can't prove he was reduced to just atoms.

Chill. I was just pointing out how it seems like he regened from his whole body being destroyed. Damage pointed out reasons why it's proabably not.

Kind of funny that even a low-level scrub from the beginning of the series has access to some hax spatial magic.

dude ikr did the writer make hax nerf tho cause lots of them do that to characters who have potential broken abilties

Actually, most of the hax in Negima and UQ Holder is legit. I don't think Ken holds back that much.

I wonder what the next chapter will be cause one of the good things about this manga is the writer makes things so unpredictable but it still finds a way to tie into the main objective of Touta

Like last chapter came outa nowhere but it's still one of the most important. I love when Mangakas known how to do things like that

No idea, hope it is something good.

Also, I have a calc awaiting evaluation that may put most of the fighters from the middle of Negima as High Hypersonic+ which is good.

Funnily enough AstralKing, all of the chapters of Negima have just been uploaded in high quality to Mangasee so now's your chance.

I'm just curious with the extent of Karin's invulnerability hax, explicitly stated that her immortality is the strongest, theoritically she can survives Multiverse-level attack due God's Fate Manipulation upon her, ... or maybe we won't see that at all even after the verse ended completely, leaves the extent of her hax in our imagination lol.

I don't think we'll ever see levels of that destruction in the series, but we can reasonably assume she is invulnerable to most conventional forms of damage.

Can't wait for the chapter

and so, for Karin, as we discussed before, she can be pierced or slashed with extremely sharp objects, even though the damage just instantly rewritten out of existence, technically she is not invulnerable, more like a Meta Regenerationn? on the Regenerationn page I couldn't find a suitable one for her yet, unless maybe on future, Akamatsu will use Dana or another haxxed character to test her immortality limits (part of the training as Kirie suggested lol) by trying to erase her existence (time distortion or if possible, time erasure)

John985 said:
Damage3245 said:
Well, it makes sense that the Christian God would oppose yuri. /s
Oppose Yuri? How about Setsuna and Konoka?
I was joking, but also God wasn't involved in their Pactio

Back