• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
liu-dakai-20211101.jpg

I noticed that there is no discussion thread for Lotm on this wiki
liu-dakai-20211101-02.jpg

Last edited:
How high does it reach?
4-B. Even then this is mostly statements only.

2-C if you push it, though this only applies to the strongest entity in the story.

If you wank it, you can possibly Fool the staff and convince them it's Low 1-C given enough effort and framing scans into that narrative, and since it's an obscure verse in this forum almost no one would verify it. I've seen more popular verses get away with unearned upgrades despite having upgrade threads with barely coherent sentences.

Though who knows what would happen with the current Tier 1 revision, especially since we're heavily pushing for stricter standards.

Last edited:
It will, at the very least, give him all sorts of the coveted P&A like Nonduality.

Whether he'd actually be Tier 1 is a different story. I will have to review the novel and Ultima's CRT again, since the LOTM cosmology isn't even Tier 1, and the OC scales to that because he could be said to be the cosmology himself. I have heard things about not necessitating a cosmology to scale to for a tier, but its best to go over it again.

LOTM has a lot of these esoteric haxes now commonly associated with Tier 1 characters, but some fans tend to forget how the final battle between two quasi-GOO characters went.

Reactions: Rez
Idk, the profiles is a fair bit dated tbh. I am sadly extremely busy so my planned verse-wide revision isn't gonna happen any time soon as I'm in the midst of doing my thesis + jobs.

I do think that LOTM concepts are at least Type 2 and Type 1 is not out of the question, though that's just my personal, limited take for now. When I began my revisions I was much more focused on Low Sequence scaling.

Reactions: Rez
It will, at the very least, give him all sorts of the coveted P&A like Nonduality.

Whether he'd actually be Tier 1 is a different story. I will have to review the novel and Ultima's CRT again, since the LOTM cosmology isn't even Tier 1, and the OC scales to that because he could be said to be the cosmology himself. I have heard things about not necessitating a cosmology to scale to for a tier, but its best to go over it again.

LOTM has a lot of these esoteric haxes now commonly associated with Tier 1 characters, but some fans tend to forget how the final battle between two quasi-GOO characters went.
With the scans I gave Ultima he told me he could see 1-A from the scans I gave.
bRenNKz.png

Of course the thing he's worried about is not an issue since Oldest One is also basically source of everything metaphysical and some other things.

Well yeah, in a vacuum it can be seen that way. That's why a proper lore and cosmology blog as to be laid out to properly determine it instead of just two scans. Especially since there is no qualitative superiority or transcendence in the verse.

It would be cool if we eventually end up in that tier. I simply want it to be absolutely concrete, unrefutably on that level when we actually get there. Because even if no one scales with the OC, his personas and by nature the rest of the GOOs would in some way be affected by it.

I do think that LOTM concepts are at least Type 2 and Type 1 is not out of the question, though that's just my personal, limited take for now.
I can see definitive type 1 for Adam via uniqueness and seq 1 characteristic creation stuff, as Chaos and madness are the true underlying nature of lotm world's reality.

Last edited:
With Ultima's revision passed. The Oldest One or Creator should be atleast 1-A.
q8gHKMz.png
Dypm5Rh.png
The Oldest One is at least Yuan Shi before the ending tier (Nirvana tier the penultimate cultivation stage) from Sage Who Transcended Samsara, the original creator/singularity

There was no booming sounds across the air this time and his head didn't feel like it was going to explode. Instead, the scene in front of him instantly darkened. There were no colors, no sound, no directions, and no concept of time. It was only a point in space that allowed one to discern what was near or far. Everything congregated to this one indescribable point where nothing seemed logical.

Perhaps others in the same situation as Meng Qi would panic or lose their minds over what in the world was happening. However, Meng Qi trained the "Primordial Beginning Golden Chapter" and the "Arts of Eight-Nine" where the Indestructible Primordial Beginning Form were similar to it. He could confirm his previous lifetime experiences at an earlier stage and realize that he was now in a singularity in the whole universe. It was the genuine body of Yuan Shi!

Right at that moment, an indescribable beam of light shot out, causing the singularity to expand. An irony formed as the two opposites suddenly intertwined. The past and future was the present while directions did not exist.

At the same time, the beam of light slowly turned into a banner-like and axe-like structure that struck forward. The singularity exploded outwards, causing a gush of light to rush out and stain the sky. An unforeseen explosion that seemed to surpass anything in history occurred as direction formed, space existed, and ancient thoughts started to beat. However, everything was blurry and time seemed to exist occasionally. The past, present, and future split up to become a river of time where the river mouth was the very beginning of everything. Yet, the river seemed to flow without direction and heading for nowhere.

him splitting because he is a being of every contradicting concepts is similar to the Singularity/how an "Era/Epoch" ends in SWTS, when everything returns to Wuji/Singularity everything contradictory can superimpose and then Yuan Shi (and later the MC) split the nothingness creating a new "Era".

Last edited:
The Oldest One is at least Yuan Shi before the ending tier (Nirvana tier the penultimate cultivation stage) from Sage Who Transcended Samsara, the original creator/singularity

There was no booming sounds across the air this time and his head didn't feel like it was going to explode. Instead, the scene in front of him instantly darkened. There were no colors, no sound, no directions, and no concept of time. It was only a point in space that allowed one to discern what was near or far. Everything congregated to this one indescribable point where nothing seemed logical.

Perhaps others in the same situation as Meng Qi would panic or lose their minds over what in the world was happening. However, Meng Qi trained the "Primordial Beginning Golden Chapter" and the "Arts of Eight-Nine" where the Indestructible Primordial Beginning Form were similar to it. He could confirm his previous lifetime experiences at an earlier stage and realize that he was now in a singularity in the whole universe. It was the genuine body of Yuan Shi!

Right at that moment, an indescribable beam of light shot out, causing the singularity to expand. An irony formed as the two opposites suddenly intertwined. The past and future was the present while directions did not exist.

At the same time, the beam of light slowly turned into a banner-like and axe-like structure that struck forward. The singularity exploded outwards, causing a gush of light to rush out and stain the sky. An unforeseen explosion that seemed to surpass anything in history occurred as direction formed, space existed, and ancient thoughts started to beat. However, everything was blurry and time seemed to exist occasionally. The past, present, and future split up to become a river of time where the river mouth was the very beginning of everything. Yet, the river seemed to flow without direction and heading for nowhere.

him splitting because he is a being of every contradicting concepts is similar to the Singularity/how an "Era/Epoch" ends in SWTS, when everything returns to Wuji/Singularity everything contradictory can superimpose and then Yuan Shi (and later the MC) split the nothingness creating a new "Era".
This is lord of mysteries.

Back