• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Barry Allen from 4-B to high end 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this revision thread is to support a later thread (about the upgrade of The Red Death to 1-A). This is to porpose that Barry Allen should be placed into a higher tier, this is to prevent from commenters from relying soley on what the VSB page states on The Flash. The arguments that are to be presented are to support the upgrade his tier into high end 1-A whilst also increasing his speed from MFTL+ into the ranges of immeasurable to irrelevant.

Beginning for my reasoning as to why he should be high end 1-A is because he's shown in issues to be relative to characters such as; Superman (where him and Superman had what seemed to be a sparring, where Barry had slapped Superman and was faster than him ) Black Racer (this is prominent during the DarkSeid Wars, where Barry punched thorugh his head), Darkseid (Although he was merged with Black Racer, it can be argued that his contribution of power towards the killing was superior )

Now in terms of speed, many arguments can be presented as to why he should be scaled into the ranges of immeasurable to irrelevant. In many iterations, Barry Allen has been comparable to such characters as; Superma (as portrayed with an earlier scan, he was reacting to Superman faster than he could attack, this arguably being more consistent in the panel than Superman flicking him once.) Reverse-Flash (who has stated to be able to'travel back in time freely' , whilst also in many instances been able to keep up with him in combat or dominating him ) Black Racer (as shown earlier, was able to punch into him, whilst in other instances been able to react to him ) Darkseid's Omega Beams (Being able tosurvive and outpace the attack can display his sheer reaction speeds to such characters).

If there are any disagreements with the points I have made, fill free to add my discord 『*+Foncé ├ëtoile+*』#9951 and I can provide much further arguments/points as to why he should be placed on this tier.

My apologies, but this is completely unreasonable. I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back