• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good in my opinion. But it looks like she needs to be angry or sad to pull off such feats. And unless this doesn't happen in the comics, she's prone to fainting after using all that power to my knowledge. That should probably be documented.

Hmm. Those all seem to be valid feats, but I would much prefer if you could get a few calculations. I am not sure how well changing weather patterns over continents translate into joules/degree of attack potency?

While i could not find any calcs on it, The last two scans are defintetly MC, As they affected the entire world.

Well, the thing is that I do not know how changing weather patterns across the world compare with destructive capacity to destroy entire continental plates? It might be best if you asked at the Narutoforums or here for a calculation.

Okay. You can ask Kkapoios, Illuminati, and ClassicGameGuys as well.

Yes, if you link to the calculation. There should preferably be a blog post detailing it.

sorry for the bump but as I stated before Storm needs an upgrade from these feats. I can also post even more feats like having enough power to combat a planet buster. Storm is large island level for a planetary storm but with lightning alone she had enough energy to give to throw an island in space. I think in the same issue or series she had enough energy in her lightning bolt to strike to the core of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back