• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get hyped for Alphamon vs X or Zero. but then remember that Alphamon at his weakest is 3-C......

Either way, I agree with this.

@DodoNova

Zero, Axl, most of the antagonists who fought X and all the characters from Megaman Zero and ZX.

Btw, I agree to the upgrade, Cal. It seems reasonable.

I can't really tell if the calc is calculating the GBE of a pocket dimension with a sun, or the energy required to destroy said dimension. It doesn't matter which it is for X scaling, but I ask because if it's the former, it could affect a lot of characters.

Edit: I'm okay with the calc.

So if the calc is accepted, characters from two more series will join the SS group, leaving the classic one and Volnutt alone. Poor Volnutt...

Well, can't say it's inconsistent with the scale of X's other feats.

If our calcers accept it, then so do I.

And yes, I'm squeeing like a little girl inside.

Alright boi's get ready for the meme.

(Insert intercomm voice)

'CASUE I JUST TOLD Y'ALL SOOOOOOOOOO~

Reading it, this seems perfectly reasonable, I agree with the calc, and the X upgrade. My favorite Megaman is getting upgraded it seems.

Wasn't there a feat from Gravity Beetle that also got 4-B?

Regardless, I'm fine with the upgrade.

The Everlasting said:
Wasn't there a feat from Gravity Beetle that also got 4-B?
Regardless, I'm fine with the upgrade.

I believe so, yeah. It was in the manga though, I believe.

As long as the OBD accepted this calculation, I think that it can be used,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back