• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Kuu already discussed this and went over the relevent scans in private, the only thing they damaged was the chryalsis outside of aizens body (this is what made us reluctant to upgrade Aizen) buuut Isshin made it clear Aizen was far above him and the others. The literal second he was serious he oneshot all of them.

As for Gin piercing Aizen, Aizen was bringing his reiatsu down tremendously to affect the other shinigami. Still impressive enough to net him island level+ but nothing more and nothing less

Okay. So should we close this thread, or are there still issues to discuss?

We need the profile unlocked I think

While we are at it we also need to add extra key for Yhwach since he took ichigos hollow quincy powers along with hashchwalths and Gerards

Unlocked again? I thought that the edits were already handled.

What do you wish to change in Yhwach's page?

Okay. A key for what, and with which additional powers and statistics?

No additional powers, its basically a copy of his Soulking stats

Post Power Absorption or something the key can be called

Okay. I will unlock the profile. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should I lock this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back