• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocoon aizen and above all have reiatsu so high it cannot be sensed by weaker beings. This should put him in the same ball park as other ascended characters such as Zaraki, Ichibei, and possibly a few others. Therefore all of his keys should say MC level with the exception of base.

I was already told by Aizensama that this would cause heavy problems with the scaling since the characters that managed to scratch/pierce Aizen in this forms like Isshin and Gin, so i will close this.

I'd prefer LorAizen to comment himself but as I don't want to leave a concern unattended:

The damage Kisuke et delivered can be explained any number of ways. Not the least of which include the fact they never actually damaged Aizen, so much as his shell. Aizen himself emerged with no injury on his person what so ever. Furthermore, even if one had hard evidence that the shell was aizen (For which there is none) then Aizen himself admitted he could allow weaker beings to hurt him if he so chose (near the end of deicide for those needign a reference). Finally there are many examples of characters throughout fiction who'd defense does not correlate with their attack (Glass canons and brick walls). Bleach is no stranger to this with characters like Nnoitra and Cang Du.

On the other hand there is nothhig which can decredit the fact written in black and white that Aizen's power level was literally at a point too high to be sensed.

Again, Aizen should scale as a minimum to Zaraki going off the mteor calculation.

Azashiro Kenpachi estimated that Aizen had a 40% chance to take down squad zero if he fused with the Hogyoku. If true than that might back Monster Aizen scaling to them too some degree.

Dark649 said:
I was already told by Aizensama that this would cause heavy problems with the scaling since the characters that managed to scratch/pierce Aizen in this forms like Isshin and Gin, so i will close this.
Gin hurted Aizen because A: He lowered his power, and B: Gin used Hax.

Yoruichi hurted Aizen with some gloves created by Urahara. Items. Not her own power.

Isshin was soloing Aizen in Base form, and he didn't even used Shikai. Maybe an outlier, or Aizen let his guard down, since he said it to Urahara, that he wasn't to be on guard because of how strong he had become.

I think there was a motive why Aizen forms are currently on the 6-C+ scale and not all of them High 6-A just like that, i will wait for LordAizen to respond.

The Zero Squad should all get High 6-A rating via being >>> The Gotei 13 and because they should all scald to Ichibe.

Aizen is transcendent, he's far beyond nearly anyone in the series in raw stats.

Muken Aizen is NOT on par with Soul King Yhwach, Ichigo only appeared at the end of the fight. That whole 1 v 1 was Yhwach kicking Aizen's ass and his illusons, if it wasn't for KS and his immortality Yhwach would had wreck him faster. In the end Yhwach still beat Aizen. (He kind of absorb him or something like that.)

Aizen by the end of the series surpassed Soul King Yhwach reiatsu and became the strongest characters in the series, so he scales anyway.

Dark649 said:
Aizen by the end of the series surpassed Soul King Yhwach reiatsu and became the strongest characters in the series, so he scales anyway.
Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
IIRC, Aizen was one of the people chosen to be the next "stand in" soul king
You can't be a Soul King if you're not part Quincy. I remember that Aizen was considered, but couldn't be use since he wasn't part Quincy.

I don't know how to feel about this. Yes it makes sense from the standpoint that Aizen was holding back on Urahara and co. But id like to see more opinions from others

Well, IIRC, the 3 of them didn't really hurt Aizen. They kinda were able to crack his Chrysalis shell and not hurt Aizen himself seeing as when Isshin used Getsuga, Aizen's body wasn't "there".

On to the topic, yes, all his form minus base should be all High 6-A due to being a Transcendent.

I don't want people to misunderstand my previous claim, I said that Aizen wasn't on par with Soul King Yhwach, that doesn't mean he isn't on the same tier.

Also this was Yhwach after he stole Haschwalths and Gerards and Ichigos hollow quincy powers aswell.

Speaking of, we need to add that key to his page.

So what have you decided here?

Speaking of Aizen, Yamamoto was able to sense KS, and Yhwach was able to somehow know that KS effects were over to safetly comeback to life without been inside an Ilusion.

Isn't this a feat of some sort?

AppleLord said:
Speaking of Aizen, Yamamoto was able to sense KS, and Yhwach was able to somehow know that KS effects were over to safetly comeback to life without been inside an Ilusion.

When did the yamamoto thing happen? I hope you are not referring to when he was stabbed.

@PaChi2

Okay, that should be fine then.

PaChi2 said:
AppleLord said:

When did the yamamoto thing happen? I hope you are not referring to when he was stabbed.
That was Yamamoto sensing KS reiatsu, but my question is ...what about Yhwach? He wasn't stab, and KS is no longer in existence. Aizen fused with it.

Please stop quoting each other back and forth. It makes the thread much harder to read.

Yes, i thought it was controversial topic since past discussions, but since everyone agrees with it i'm sorry for my behaviour.

No problem. You were just trying to do your job.

I will temporarily unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

If anything shouldn't the butterfly form be the only one getting an upgrade. Aizen's first two forms were damaged by regular Shinigami, so he probably wasn't a full transcendent yet. And it's not an outlier since it was 4 different people who are all in the same league of power that injured him. Those 4 being Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi and Gin. I know Gin 'killed' Aizen via hax, but the initial piercing of Aizen's body was all AP.

I think that Amlad22 seems to make sense.

Amlad22 said:
If anything shouldn't the butterfly form be the only one getting an upgrade. Aizen's first two forms were damaged by regular Shinigami.
Urahara never damaged Aizen, Yourichi could only slightly crack Aizen suit but he never dealt damage to Aizen himself and neither did Isshin

Aizen didnt receive any damage, only cracks in his... skin? Suit? whatever that is. Urahara's tricks were no-sold. Gin piercing him is PIS, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back