• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Cosmology & Attack Potency Takatou Yogiri

[ The Base Multiverse (The Sea) ]

Simply put it is a void that contains countless structures referred to as "Heavenly Records" contained within a space called "Sea" in the form of bubbles as stated below

(https://gyazo.com/9f2304c5a844ac60b0748e4499727495)

Before we proceed, you must first know what the heavenly records are and well.... These are conceptual structures that are immeasurably larger than normal space-time (it exists outside of it.) They are all floating in a sea of void and they contain nature. space-time universe as an aspect of itself.

On top of the Heavenly Records, there are various other records that make up the universe as described below with more in-depth explanations

(https://gyazo.com/0b93d43403fd30b75dda12aafd1d74fe)
(https://gyazo.com/4ba01383c4a4b3fcaf8e08a6942bd341)

The Higher worlds (The Endless Hierarchy)

There is a Hierarchy that exists outside the Sea with the same Hierarchy containing the Higher world that exists outside the Conceptual multiverse that contains the Heavenly Notes (Sea):

(https://gyazo.com/b4871743bedc00c8b3bbbdca93a741f5)

The higher hierarchy contains countless number of higher worlds

UEG calmly appeared behind Touichiro.

Since they were able to come to this place from a completely different world to begin with, it was only natural that the two of them could freely move to another universe as they pleased.

It was then that a larger chain of tragedies began.

In a nutshell, firstly, the two of them traveled in space between universes, and soon annihilated the universe they had predicted their opponent would aim for.

Then, one of them moved beyond the boundaries of the multiverse containing the universe that housed their opponent, and launched their attack into the universe from there.

In response to that, the other party moved to an even higher universe than the one the opponent was in to strike back. Basically, this mode of destruction continued non-stop, before the battle suddenly came to a halt. Touichiro's attack finally managed to annihilate the universe that contained UEG.

It was made quite clear in the chapter on parallel existence and higher worlds in the higher Hierarchies that exist outside the Sea with each higher world having a serval number of parallel worlds, we have also seen UEG move through the Higher Worlds that are beyond the limit of the multiverse (The Sea) and he will continue to do so relentlessly as stated.

CONCLUSION

so. there is an infinite hierarchy in instant death, and above that there is an infinite dimension. and let's match the metaphor of the mathematical system "Aleph & Cardinality. as we know above there are already 2 infinite powers that we can get, (infinite^((infinite)) inconsculation Aleph-1 Dimension. or L1a for endless hierarchy, which is where Aleph- 1 Dimension already exceeds the value of N, and gets C, What is c? c is the notation of "cardinality of the continuum" obtained through the power set ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_set ) of N (by aleph -0) written P(N) or 2^N. A power set of N will prevent bijection to N and describe ALL kinds of subsets or fractions of N, in other words c is uncountable and has a magnitude equal to R, which means:
c = P(N) = P(aleph-0) = 2^N = 2^aleph-0 = infinite^(infinite) = R = aleph-1, Source: ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wikiCardinality_of_the_continuum )

You just started literally 2 of the exact same crt with slightly different worded titles back to back, please refrain from doing so again, I do see that you are new so it was probably an honest mistake but yeah just be careful of that in the future

Anda baru saja memulai 2 dari crt yang sama persis dengan judul kata-kata yang sedikit berbeda dari belakang ke belakang, tolong jangan melakukannya lagi, saya melihat bahwa Anda baru jadi itu mungkin kesalahan yang jujur tapi ya berhati-hatilah di masa depan
s I apologize for that, and I promise that next time nothing like this will happen again.

s I apologize for that, and I promise that next time nothing like this will happen again.
It's all good like I said you're new so it's not that big a deal just remember to look out for that is all and good luck on your CRT🙏

Literally nothing in your post gives any indication that The Sea contains an infinite hierarchy, the feat itself says that it only contains a countless amount of worlds or in The Sea’s case, a hiearchy:
There exist countless other Heavenly Records, and those Heavenly Records are contained
within a space referred to as the "Sea". A Heavenly Record is like a bubble floating within this "Sea".
Second of all, something that goes on endlessly or in Instant Death’s case “relentlessly transcending worlds” will never reach infinity as it’s always trying to reach that peak, which is impossible.

Also nice aleph explanation from Zulk.

I suggest not making any upgrade for high 1-B and higher for now. We already in the last arc so you need to be patient like other supporters and wait for it to finish. Or at the very least, wait for more expansion in the cosmology.

Semuanya baik-baik saja seperti yang saya katakan Anda baru jadi itu bukan masalah besar, ingatlah untuk berhati-hati itu saja dan semoga sukses di CRT Anda🙏

Secara harfiah tidak ada dalam posting Anda yang memberikan indikasi bahwa The Sea berisi hierarki yang tak terbatas, prestasi itu sendiri mengatakan bahwa itu hanya berisi jumlah dunia yang tak terhitung jumlahnya atau dalam kasus The Sea, sebuah hierarki:

Kedua, sesuatu yang berlangsung tanpa henti atau dalam kasus Kematian Instan "tanpa henti melampaui dunia" tidak akan pernah mencapai tak terhingga karena selalu berusaha mencapai puncak itu, yang tidak mungkin.

Juga penjelasan aleph yang bagus dari Zulk.
Sepertinya saya kehilangan sesuatu di crt ini, coba hubungkan lagi. Ini seperti Cosmology Instant Death sebelumnya, tetapi dengan korelasi ke Cardinals & Aleph sepertinya akan memiliki hasil yang lebih baik.

Setiap catatan Surgawi berisi struktur dimensi yang lebih tinggi (The Abyss)

Setiap Catatan Surgawi berisi struktur dimensi yang lebih tinggi yang disebut "Abyss", sederhananya itu adalah dimensi 5D dengan kata lain itu adalah dunia panjang, lebar, dan tinggi yang dilengkapi dengan dimensi kelima tambahan yang digunakan untuk memotong yang lebih rendah. bertahan dan menghindari semua jenis serangan

TL bahasa Indonesia :

“Ini adalah dunia dengan dimensi yang berbeda, dalam arti kata yang sebenarnya. Sebut saja Alam Astral, Dunia Roh, atau Jurang Neraka.

Itu disebut dengan sejumlah nama, tetapi sederhananya, itu adalah dunia panjang, lebar, dan tinggi yang dilengkapi dengan dimensi kelima tambahan.

Pria itu dapat bergerak bebas antara dimensi itu dan ruang tiga dimensi. Ini adalah kemampuan yang sangat kuat.

Dengan melewati dimensi itu, dia bisa pergi kemanapun dia mau dan menghindari serangan apapun.

Seperti yang dia tunjukkan, dia bisa menggunakannya untuk melewati semua jenis pertahanan dan bahkan menghancurkan musuhnya dari dalam.

Selain itu, manusia biasa tidak dapat merasakan dimensi ini, sehingga mustahil bagi mereka untuk menolak.

Makhluk yang lebih rendah hanya muncul sebagai karakter di halaman. Karena perbedaan dimensi."

I do not care if u lost something in this crt and i will not connect it back. Also, this is a website that has a majority of users that speak English and not Indonesian, please refrain from using the latter language.

Nice copy paste, seen this before “Lawliet”.

Saya sarankan untuk tidak melakukan peningkatan apa pun untuk 1-B tinggi dan lebih tinggi untuk saat ini. Kami sudah berada di arc terakhir jadi kalian harus bersabar seperti suporter lainnya dan menunggu hingga selesai. Atau paling tidak, tunggu ekspansi lebih lanjut dalam kosmologi.
I seem to have no problem waiting for the end of the arc

I do not care if u lost something in this crt and i will not connect it back. Also, this is a website that has a majority of users that speak English and not Indonesian, please refrain from using the latter language.

Nice copy paste, seen this before “Lawliet”.
to be honest I'm not very good at English, so sorry if there's a mistake in my speech.

I completely agree with Nik here.

Instant Death is currently in its last saga, and there are probably only 3 volumes left. It's better to wait until it finishes to see if there is more evidence to be presented.

Just wait.

This same argument has been used three times already and all of them get rejected.

Also, this is not Indonesian website.
Please refrain from using non-global language in discussions (except special discussion thread which allow the language) especially in crt.

Saya sangat setuju dengan Nik di sini.

Instant Death saat ini berada di saga terakhirnya, dan mungkin hanya tersisa 3 volume. Lebih baik menunggu sampai selesai untuk melihat apakah ada lebih banyak bukti yang akan dihadirkan.

Tunggu saja.

Argumen yang sama ini telah digunakan tiga kali dan semuanya ditolak.

Juga, ini bukan situs web Indonesia.
Harap jangan menggunakan bahasa non-global dalam diskusi (kecuali utas diskusi khusus yang memungkinkan bahasa tersebut) terutama di crt.
Saya setuju, saya akan menunggu volume berikutnya untuk membuktikan bukti lainnya.

Saya setuju, saya akan menunggu volume berikutnya untuk membuktikan bukti lainnya.
Vol. 12 will be here 30-11-2022.
After that you have to wait for 2 more volume 13 and 14 which will be next year.

Anyway, this might sound harsh.
But leave the upgrade for Instant Death to us, people who can speak and communicate in the forum.
Speaking skill is needed to debate here, and well, you're not really the best speaker from the impression I got from this thread.

Back