• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Jirouh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !

I give you my apologize now for my english and sorry if it's not the good place to talk about it, but it's possible to update Jirou's page ?

During the last chapter, we learn that Jirou can tank more than a thousand planet's explosion with his reduce damage knocking and just one that have his skill can give him damage.

And we learn that Jirou have the power to destroy the large planet of the manga Toriko a thousand times. ^^

I don't really know how to calculate that but, there is no difference between a person which should tank a only planet's explosion than a man that can tank more than a million times the power of a planet's explosion ?

It's with his damage knocking if i remember, only one who knows the same skills can annulate that^^

This is untrue.

First off. the damage that Jirou accumulated was described as enough to destroy the planet several times over, which is not "a thousand"

Second off, he accumulated this over a lifetime and was visibly hurt by a Blue Nitro's attack, a creature who is at best Large Planet level at best (for being fearful of the 8 kings but willing to fight them).

While it is true that he can deal Large Planet level damage in quick succession, so can any casual Large Planet level character with FTL speed.

Jirou taking the damage to destroy the planet countless times over ended up killing him. No exact number was given, but I doubt "countless" meant over 19000 times.

Everything shown was still Large Planet level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back