• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Hulk to Tier 2-C: Low Multiverse level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main-qimg-c84e5245ea5dc6b6c93e1f6b8363be12
Hulk from the alternative universe a.k.a. Space Punisher Hulk killed six Watchers effortlessly. These Watchers are more powerful than the Earth-616 Watchers. Watchers are also the race who has been in war with the Celestials for a long period of time. Here is a video by Chuck explaing how powerful Space Punisher Hulk is for more information.
Is THIS The Strongest Form Of The Hulk!?!
Is THIS The Strongest Form Of The Hulk!?!

Now before someone mention that the Watchers are pacifists, so they didn't defend themselves properly or fight back, there are always times when they resort to violence, and I don't think the Watchers would allow Hulk to kill them.

Even if the watchers were on par with Celestials in that issue and the Celestials were depicted as 2-C, wouldn't that just be a single form of Hulk that is 2-C st best and an outlier at worst?

I was saying because he's an alternate Hulk it may not be an outlier, dude. It should be a separate page.

Au hulk doesn't scale to regular hulk

TBQF Hulk was amped to 2-C at least 4 times before this.

Watchers actually have 3-4 tier 1 feats under their belt, more than tier 3 & 2 feats they had. So believing a watcher is 2-C in one issue isn't impossible.

O believe Space Punisher Hulk deserves a profile... If that's the version that's being discussed

Please answer my question we need SCANS/PROOFS These Watchers are more powerful than the Earth-616 Watchers. Also about their war with the Celestial scan from this SPECIFIC comic/issue.

Power levels shift dramatically from story to story for the Marvel cosmic entities, and in addition this is an obscure version of the Hulk outside of regular continuity,

Antvasima said:
Power levels shift dramatically from story to story for the Marvel cosmic entities, and in addition this is an obscure version of the Hulk outside of regular continuity,
Yeah I know Ant, but there is a huge difference between claim it and prove it.

I meant that the Watchers were likely not portrayed at anywhere near full power.

Different writers perceive these characters at extremely different power levels.

Probs. Not only can this be considered an outlier, there is a big juxtaposition in terms of the strength of the characters because of how different writers do different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back