• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update for Boruto Profiles (Naruto - Sasuke - Boruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has enhanced senses as Jigen for different reasons, so I assume they didn't add it in the other key to avoid redundancy.
IMO I think it's better to place Enhanced Senses for the Byakugan in the True Form Key regardless of redundancy instead of using it as the justification for Isshiki's Extrasensory Perception

I think it must be the opposite, extrasensory perception for the "possessing jigen" part, and enhanced senses for the "true form", with byakugan, but I'm not sure

I might have missed something here. Where is it stated Naruto is resisting them?
black cubes prevented people from feeling their place, while in naruto baryon mode, isshiki dropped more than one black cubes on the naruton, so a cloud of dust formed around and more than one black cubes were found, yet managed to throw the black cube he caught in the air to the ishiki without losing the place of the isshiki. Of course, this is not specified, my own comment, if there is a problem, we can remove it at your request

I think it must be the opposite, extrasensory perception for the "possessing jigen" part, and enhanced senses for the "true form", with byakugan, but I'm not sure
I think this could be a possible compromise

Naruto who has Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception in base was unable to sense Kashin Koji's Toad Summon whereas Possessed Jigen was easily able to sense it

IMO I think it's better to place Enhanced Senses for the Byakugan in the True Form Key regardless of redundancy instead of using it as the justification for Isshiki's Extrasensory Perception
Oh no, I agree. I was just speculating as to why the profile may have been written that way.

so,will profiles be updated now? what exactly are we waiting for
More staff approval. So far only Damage has commented, but only on Naruto's Baryon Mode P&A.

These are what don't have Staff comments yet:

• Sasuke's Smoke Bombs
- P&A and Justifications
• Baryon Mode Naruto
- P&A, Stats and Justifications
• Partial Otsutsuki Form Boruto
- P&A, Stats and Justifications

I got a bit lost on the thread, but what is the current topic?
No new topic, this thread just requires more staff input on these:

• Sasuke's Smoke Bombs
- P&A and Justifications (Posts 108 & 115)

• Baryon Mode Naruto
- P&A, Stats and Justifications (Posts 107, 110, & 114)

- P&A, Stats and Justifications (Posts 109, 113, & 119)

No new topic, this thread just requires more staff input on these:

• Sasuke's Smoke Bombs
- P&A and Justifications (Posts 108 & 115)

• Baryon Mode Naruto
- P&A, Stats and Justifications (Posts 107, 110, & 114)

- P&A, Stats and Justifications (Posts 109, 113, & 119)
This still looks good to me

Proposals also seem fine to me (except for the Resistance to the cubes mentioned earlier).

Naruto :

Tier: | At least 5-C

Attack Potency: | At least Moon Level + (Initially established great superiority over Isshiki)

Speed: | FTL (Initially established great superiority over Isshiki)

Lifting Strength: | At least Class T (Able to overpower Isshiki)

Striking Strength: | At least Moon Class+ (Able to harm and draw blood from Isshiki)

Durability: | At least Moon level+ (Able to withstand Isshiki's attacks)

Weaknesses: | Baryon Mode reduces the user's lifespan with the extreme risk of death due to its Chakra consumption. Lasts for a limited amount of time and gradually weakens overtime.

Keys: | Baryon Mode

Last edited:
Boruto :

Tier: | 5-C

Attack Potency: | Moon+ Level (Able to harm Sasuke with a Vanishing Rasengan)

Speed: | FTL (Managed to keep up with a worn out Sasuke. Able to react, block and dodge Sasuke's attacks)

Lifting Strength: | Unknown, possibly Class T (Managed to parry Sasuke's sword swing)

Striking Strength: | Unknown, possibly Moon Class+ (Managed to parry Sasuke's sword swing)

Durability: | Moon+ Level (Managed to withstand Sasuke's attacks)

Weakness: | Momoshiki cannot absorb Jutsu or Chakra as it threatens to awaken Boruto's consciousness making him lose control.

This should only be for when Momoshiki is possessing Boruto's body

Keys: | Partial Otsutsuki Form (Possessed)

Last edited:
Thank you to all staff members for helping out. What they have accepted can probably be applied then.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.
who will update profiles when changes are accepted? , If members have the right to update profiles, I've never updated a profile before and I don't know how to write code so i don't know how to update profile. so it would be better for friends who know how to change profiles to make changes.

If somebody writes a list of the EXACT page titles for all of the pages that need to be unlocked, I can do so.

If somebody writes a list of the EXACT page titles for all of the pages that need to be unlocked, I can do so.

That isn't what I meant, but okay, I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

These are the profiles that need to be unlokced. @Antvasima

Also, I'd like to take everyone's opinion on this new layout I've been working on for Adult Naruto's profile P&A section. It was very messy with all his forms lumped into one key, so I organized it a bit more. If everyone's okay with it, I can also apply to his profile right now.

@OneBleachHurricane
Could you please quote all the accepted proposals on this thread in a single post for easy access? Sorry, I'm lazy XD.

Naruto:
All previous abilities enhanced, Life Manipulation (Was able to shorten Isshiki's remaining 20-hour lifespan down to 30 minutes then later on to less than 10 minutes). Keys: | Baryon Mode
Sasuke's Special Smoke Bombs should get Manipulation to either Extrasensory Perception (Based on Isshiki's Byakugan) or Enhanced Senses (Based on Neji's Byakugan) for blocking the vision of Isshiki's Byakugan.
Boruto:
All previous abilities enhanced, Enhanced Senses (When possessed by Momoshiki, Boruto's right eye turns into a Byakugan)

Key: Partial Otsutsuki Form (Possessed)
Naruto :

Tier: | At least 5-C

Attack Potency: | At least Moon Level + (Initially established great superiority over Isshiki)

Speed: | FTL (Initially established great superiority over Isshiki)

Lifting Strength: | At least Class T (Able to overpower Isshiki)

Striking Strength: | At least Moon Class+ (Able to harm and draw blood from Isshiki)

Durability: | At least Moon level+ (Able to withstand Isshiki's attacks)

Weaknesses: | Baryon Mode reduces the user's lifespan with the extreme risk of death due to its Chakra consumption. Lasts for a limited amount of time and gradually weakens overtime.

Keys: | Baryon Mode
Boruto :

Tier: | 5-C

Attack Potency: | Moon+ Level (Able to harm Sasuke with a Vanishing Rasengan)

Speed: | FTL (Managed to keep up with a worn out Sasuke. Able to react, block and dodge Sasuke's attacks)

Lifting Strength: | Unknown, possibly Class T (Managed to parry Sasuke's sword swing)

Striking Strength: | Unknown, possibly Moon Class+ (Managed to parry Sasuke's sword swing)

Durability: | Moon+ Level (Managed to withstand Sasuke's attacks)

Weakness: | Momoshiki cannot absorb Jutsu or Chakra as it threatens to awaken Boruto's consciousness making him lose control.

This should only be for when Momoshiki is possessing Boruto's body

Keys: | Partial Otsutsuki Form (Possessed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back