• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update for Boruto Profiles (Naruto - Sasuke - Boruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the release of the 54th section of the boruto manga today, I think the boruto profiles should be updated. Firstly Naruto :
We know that Naruto has acquired a new form with chapter 52, the name of this form is baryon mode. think a new switch should be added to the naruto's profile called baryon mode. Baryon mode switch tier should be 5-c. In the description: has established a great superiority over isshiki, it should be written. Likewise, the velocity layer that baryon mod will take must be FTL. In the description: has established a great superiority over isshiki, it should be written. This should be added to the weaknesses : Even if the baryon mod unleashes a huge power, this power is very short-lived and will cause enough damage to the naruto during the time it is used. This is shown in the panels below :
GMxk6T.png
52Jm8v.png
8Zm5iX.png

I think this form also brings out two new abilities. The first of these is resistance to sense manipulation. We know that the black cubes of isshiki have sense manipulation ability. Not affected by the ability of naruto isshiki's black cubes to inhibit chakra feeling, hence not affected by the ability to prevent people from locating, And by contacting the black cube personally, he was able to throw the black cube directly to the isshiki without losing the place of the isshiki. This is shown in the panel below :
fb5Nuc.png
iRim6w.png

the second ability is the ability to life manipülation. As stated in his kurama and as confirmed by his isshiki, he succeeded in reducing the 20-hour remaining life of the naruto isshiki by up to 10 minutes. This is shown in the panel below :
usGxcY.png
gU282z.png
jCWAgv.png

Adding ability for sasuke. We know that sasuke has special smoke bombs that block the byakugan power. This is shown in the panel below. So I think this should be written in the talent part of sasuke : enhanced senses resistance with special smoke bombs. In the description it should be written as follows: with special smoke grenades can block byakugan abilities. :
EyTvQD.png
7hxbCs.png

Finally boruto. we know boruto has momoshiki with karma. It was stated by momoshiki that the karma was last 80% complete. so I think the new key to be added to the boruto should be in the form of an ; 80% completed karma seal.
LrQfYX.png

primarily adding talent to the boruto. We know that the right eye of the boruto evolved into the momoshiki byakugan when momoshiki took over the boruto. so I think the enhanced senses ability in the momoshiki profile should be added directly to the boruto. should be written as: enhanced senses with the seal of karma.
The new key that the boruto will receive should have layer 5-c. let me explain like this. boruto succeeded in destroying sasuke's rinnegan.
W5xliV.png

he could stand the sasuke kick

3py0ub.png

sasuke was able to stop the sword strike. He was able to stand the chidori made by Sasuke

y1xQ0V.png
kfYwLq.png

Damage to sasuke with the invisible rasengan technique of boruto

lnEKRY.png

likewise the speed tier of the new key should be FTL. reacted to sasuke's sword and prevented it. Boruto escaped Sasuke's firing technique. boruto faster than amaterasu ability, preventing it.

JJB40x.png
y1xQ0V.png
ZKtqCs.png
Wkb0R6.png

For these reasons, I think the profiles should be updated as follows:

NARUTO ( NEW ERA )

Powers and Stats

Tier: Unknown | 5-C | Unknown | 5-C | At least 5-C

Powers and Abilities:

Along with all previous abilities, Resistance to Sense Manipulation (Not affected by Isshiki's black cubes), Life Manipülation (He succeeded in reducing the 20-hour remaining life of the Naruto Isshiki by up to 10 minutes)

Attack Potency: Unknown (Can borrow chakra from his other forms) | Moon level+ (Stronger than Toneri, and overpowered his attack that cut the moon in half without fighting at full power, as he had released Kurama to fight against Hamura's statue) | Unknown | Moon level+ (Much stronger than his previous state. Fought and overpowered Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki) | At least Moon+ Level (Has established a great superiority over Isshiki)

Speed: At least Relativistic, possibly FTL (Superior to his base Adult self who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra) | At least Relativistic, likely FTL (Far faster than before. Able to react to Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion) | At least Relativistic, possibly FTL (Could somewhat react to Fused Momoshiki's attacks but was being overwhelmed) | FTL (Dodged Delta's lightspeed beams multiple times at close range) | FTL (Has established a great superiority over Isshiki)

Lifting Strength: Unknown | At least Class T | Unknown | At least Class T, Class Z via Six Paths Chibaku Tensei (Helped lift a moon with Gravity Manipulation) | Unknown

Striking Strength: Unknown | Moon Class+ (Overpowered Toneri's attack without being at full power) | Unknown | Moon Class+ (Stronger than before) | At least Moon Class+ (Was able to withstand Isshiki's attacks for a short time)

Durability: Unknown (Survived the explosion that blew a hole in the Moon without taking any damage) | Moon level+ (Tanked Toneri's attack that cut the moon in half by concentrating his chakra into his arm) | Unknown | Moon level+ (Comparable to his previous Six Paths Sage Mode, survived one of Momoshiki's strongest attacks and completely absorbed it into his body) | At least Moon level+ (He was able to withstand Isshiki's attacks)

Weaknesses: Sometimes acts without thinking. Even if the baryon mod unleashes a huge power, this power is very short-lived and will cause enough damage to the naruto during the time it is used.

Key: Base (The Last) | Bijū Sage Mode (The Last) | Base (New Era) | Six Paths Sage Mode (New Era) | Baryon Mode

SASUKE UCHİHA ( NEW ERA )

Standard Equipment: Standard ninja tools, Special smoke bombs (With special smoke grenades can block byakugan abilites)

BORUTO UZUMAKİ

Tier: 8-B, higher with Shinobi Gauntlet | At least 8-A, Low 7-C with Chakra Sword, higher with Karma Seal | 5-C with 80% Completed Momoshiki-Controlled Karma Seal

Powers and Abilities:

Enhanced Senses with the Momoshiki-Controlled seal of karma (When momoshiki controls Boruto, Boruto's right eye turns into Byakugan)

Attack Potency: City Block level (Even as a ninja academy student, Boruto was hailed by his peers and even teachers to be an incredibly skilled shinobi for his age, with Kakashi Hatake comparing Boruto's skill to that of a Chunin despite the latter not even being a Genin), higher with Shinobi Gauntlet (One-shot Shinki with Raiton: Shiden) | At least City Block level (After training with Kakashi, he shown to be able to match Shojoji in combat), higher with High Compression Rasengan (Overcame Shojoji's Zepyr Shield and almost killed him in the process) | At least Multi-City Block level+ (Could evenly match Kawaki in Taijutsu), Small Town level+ with Chakra Sword (One-shot Ao), higher with Karma Seal | Moon+ Level with 80% Completed Momoshiki-Controlled Karma Seal (He managed to fight a worn-out Sasuke)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic combat speed (Comparable to the other new generation genin such as Sarada Uchiha and Mitsuki who are comparable to Sumire), higher with Karma Seal | FTL with 80% Completed Momoshiki-Controlled Karma Seal (Managed to keep up with the Sasuke)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 10 | At least Class 10 | Class G | Unknown

Striking Strength: City Block Class | At least City Block Class | At least Multi-City Block Class+ physically, higher with Chakra Sword, higher with Karma Seal | Moon Class+ (80% Completed Momoshiki-Controlled Karma Seal)

Durability: City Block level | At least City Block level | At least Multi-City Block level+, higher with Karma Seal | Moon+ Level with 80% Completed Momoshiki-Controlled Karma Seal (Managed to withstand Sasuke's attacks)

Keys: Academy Entrance Arc to Mujina Bandits Arc | Kara Actuation Arc | Kawaki Arc | Kawaki Arc (80% Completed Momoshiki-Controlled Karma Seal)

What do you think about this subject, please share your thoughts friends.

Last edited:
The only thing I can see being an issue is the justifications for 80% Karma Borushiki, I think it should be noted that Karma Borushiki is 80% complete so Borushiki is likely around 80% of Momoshiki, in addition to Borushiki being able to keep up seemingly casually with a fatigued Sasuke. Also, if we are going to make a new key for Boruto maybe it should be called "Momoshiki Influenced" or "Momoshiki Controlled", since it's specifically Momoshiki using the 80% Karma Boruto.

For Sasuke, the smoke bombs would prolly just go under equipment, idk if they count as adding an ability to him.

Naruto should probably get At least 5-C, possibly/likely higher. Seeing how when he had Baryon Mode's full power he was dominating Isshiki.

Also, if we are going to make a new key for Boruto maybe it should be called "Momoshiki Influenced" or "Momoshiki Controlled", since it's specifically Momoshiki using the 80% Karma Boruto.
I agree. It would be better to add in momoshiki-controlled detail to boruto new key. I guess the name of the new key could be in the form of an 80% completed momoshiki-controlled karma seal.
For Sasuke, the smoke bombs would prolly just go under equipment, idk if they count as adding an ability to him.
I did not want to add the extra special smoke grenades section to that part, as sasuke's equipment has standard ninja equipment. I think there are similar examples of this, related to entering the ability provided by the equipment in the ability section. I think it would be better to specify it in the skill section instead of the standard equipment part for the equipment that hinders byakugan abilities.
Naruto should probably get At least 5-C, possibly/likely higher. Seeing how when he had Baryon Mode's full power he was dominating Isshiki.
I agree. seems to stand better at least 5-c likely higher for baryon mode key.

Just curious, but since Isshiki stomped Naruto and Sasuke, who both scale to their 403 Exatons feat. Shouldn't Isshiki be at the very least be Low 5-B? Especially since the AP difference between Naruto and Sasuke's moon feat and baseline Small Planet Level is 1.07x? Like wouldn't Isshiki and Baryon Mode Naruto simply upscale from 403 Exatons?

Just curious, but since Isshiki stomped Naruto and Sasuke, who both scale to their 403 Exatons feat. Shouldn't Isshiki be at the very least be Low 5-B? Especially since the AP difference between Naruto and Sasuke's moon feat and baseline Small Planet Level is 1.07x? Like wouldn't Isshiki and Baryon Mode Naruto simply upscale from 403 Exatons?
IIRC the Boruto Era God Tiers upscale from this

Sounds good that they are small planet level above moon level but I'm not very good at these maths parts. It will be better for someone who knows better to review. For now, all I want is to add new keys to boruto profiles and update them.

Sounds good that they are small planet level above moon level but I'm not very good at these maths parts. It will be better for someone who knows better to review. For now, all I want is to add new keys to boruto profiles and update them.
I mean using either using conventional terms or joules gives 1.54 either way. Though I do agree that maybe someone knowledgeable should review it.

Shouldn't the Boruto God tiers scale to at least Small Planet level since Naruto broke the Teisengan orb?

Said Orb had enough chakra to survive the collision between the moon and the earth and would still be standing even if the Moon were to get completely shattered.

Shouldn't the Boruto God tiers scale to at least Small Planet level since Naruto broke the Teisengan orb?

Said Orb had enough chakra to survive the collision between the moon and the earth and would still be standing even if the Moon were to get completely shattered.
The orb didn't have any chakra.

It was the Byakugan inside the orb that had chakra, and those Byakugan were untouched.

The chakra part seems kinda irrelevant if the orb itself was going to tank it and Naruto destroyed it, tbh
The orb wasn't gonna tank it.

The chakra inside was gonna power an even bigger forcefield around the moon that would survive it.

If the orb inside the moon would tank the collision, why would the border of the orb be on the inside?

The chakra inside was gonna power an even bigger forcefield around the moon that would survive it.

If the orb inside the moon would tank the collision, why would the border of the orb be on the inside?
Ah, ok. Well, I don't really see this going through then.

The orb didn't have any chakra.

It was the Byakugan inside the orb that had chakra, and those Byakugan were untouched.
I didn't see this.

Hinata literally touches it and realizes her chakra was too weak to break it. The orb wasn't a container for the byakugan (where'd you get that from?) but the Teisengan. It was the Teisengan itself and after Naruto successfully overwhelmed it's chakra it broke apart into the byakugan that made it up

The orb is literally stated to supply chakra around the chamber which would enable the chamber to be perfectly fine even if the moon gets shattered.
The orb it self was the chakra and there was no force field around the moon
?

I didn't see this.

Hinata literally touches it and realizes her chakra was too weak to break it. The orb wasn't a container for the byakugan (where'd you get that from?) but the Teisengan. It was the Teisengan itself and after Naruto successfully overwhelmed it's chakra it broke apart into the byakugan that made it up
The orb is literally stated to supply chakra around the chamber which would enable the chamber to be perfectly fine even if the moon gets shattered.

The orb it self was the chakra and there was no force field around the moon

?
The orb contained a bunch of byakugan.
They did not fuse together, they just sat in the orb.
If they fused together and destroyed it, it wouldn't have turned into a bunch of byakugans, it would've turned into dust.
Did he break the actual chamber that protected the moon? Or did he destroy the orb that powered it.

Destroying a battery doesn't scale you to the robot it powers.

The orb contained a bunch of byakugan.
No it did not. Toneri literally said that by combining the chakra of the two clans (Õtsutsuki and Hyuuga) you'd get a teisengan (the orb and the eye he later acquired)
They did not fuse together, they just sat in the orb.
They did
If they fused together and destroyed it, it wouldn't have turned into a bunch of byakugans, it would've turned into dust.
No, he broke apart the powerful chakra holding them together. Which scattered into the byakugan clusters we see.
Did he break the actual chamber that protected the moon? Or did he destroy the orb that powered it.
He broke apart the orb, the chamber would've been covered with chakra from the orb, that would've survived the planet crashing impact
Destroying a battery doesn't scale you to the robot it powers.
In most cases yea, but the orb is pure energy (chakra as stated by Toneri) meaning to bust it or even affect it at the slightest you'd need chakra relative or greater than the Orb's (Naruto's was the latter)

No it did not. Toneri literally said that by combining the chakra of the two clans (Õtsutsuki and Hyuuga) you'd get a teisengan (the orb and the eye he later acquired)
There are 2 types of Tenseigan, the eyeball (which fit this description) and the orb (which doesn't). Two different things.
No, he broke apart the powerful chakra holding them together. Which scattered into the byakugan clusters we see.
No. He broke apart the barrier that held it.
What is the tenseigan?
BYYDGcU.jpg

The Tenseigan isn't the orb that was destroyed, it was all of the byakugan.
Did Naruto destroy the tenseigan? No. He destroyed what held the tenseigan, AKA what held the cluster of Byakugan.
All the orb did was hold them together, which resulted in this.
8f2THmK.png

That destructed the barrier.
He broke apart the orb, the chamber would've been covered with chakra from the orb, that would've survived the planet crashing impact

In most cases yea, but the orb is pure energy (chakra as stated by Toneri)
So this is pure energy?
T0Rb4iy.jpg

Toneri never said that the orb was pure chakra, ever. He said it was chakra.
meaning to bust it or even affect it at the slightest you'd need chakra relative or greater than the Orb's (Naruto's was the latter)
The Bijuu are pure chakra.
People hurt them.
Kinkaku and Ginkaku could eat from Kurama, which means they're taking off part of his body.
Kinkaku = Full Nine Tails in potency then. Thanks for confirming that.

I think that the Smoke Bombs should be listed under Sasuke's Equipment. They're not "Standard" Ninja Equipment and highly specialized. Also, I think they should state exactly as Sasuke states, "Clairvoyant Powers". It was used against Byakugan, yes, but had it only been a response to Byakugan, that would've been noted. Thus we can assert the statement encompasses other Doujutsu as well (Sharingan, Rinnegan, Etc).

I'm hesitant to claim it would work on Sensory Capabilities as well but Isshiki also has Sensory Capabilities outside of Byakugan which would be considered "Clairvoyant Abilities". So I think the Parenthesis should be simply clarified to reflect the actual statement and implications: "(With Special Smoke Bombs can Block Clairvoyant Abilities for a few minutes.)"

There are 2 types of Tenseigan, the eyeball (which fit this description) and the orb (which doesn't). Two different things.
What are you on about? The moon was being moved via a powerful chakra (orb which was the tenseigan something that Toneri literally noted) that's why when Naruto busted it, the moon stopped moving then continued after a new portable like tenseigan appeared
No. He broke apart the barrier that held it.
What is the tenseigan?
The barrier? No, we literally see the barrier disappear after the Tenseigan got busted. Said barrier was powered by the Tenseigan
BYYDGcU.jpg

The Tenseigan isn't the orb that was destroyed, it was all of the byakugan.
This screenshot is literally saying the orb is a Tenseigan. The same tenseigan that was used during the war period.
Did Naruto destroy the tenseigan? No. He destroyed what held the tenseigan, AKA what held the cluster of Byakugan.
I can't even begin to understand how you misinterpreted everything Toneri said. He destroyed the Tenseigan that was a cluster of Byakugan.
All the orb did was hold them together, which resulted in this.
8f2THmK.png

That destructed the barrier.
The Orb was a Tenseigan. Nothing more nothing less
So this is pure energy?
T0Rb4iy.jpg

Toneri never said that the orb was pure chakra, ever. He said it was chakra.
Chakra is pure energy lmfao. What else is Chakra if not for energy?
The Bijuu are pure chakra.
People hurt them.
Kinkaku and Ginkaku could eat from Kurama, which means they're taking off part of his body.
Kinkaku = Full Nine Tails in potency then. Thanks for confirming that.
How did you come to this conclusion? In what way did imply this? The way you try to liken them together doesn't even make sense. The Bijuu are chakra with a physical form which was done by Hagoromo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back