• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update for Boruto Profiles (Naruto - Sasuke - Boruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thanks. That is probably fine to apply then.

So which of the suggested changes here have been accepted by our staff members so far?
@Shadowbokunohero @Jvando I guess they look like they accepted the changes. As jvando pointed out, I guess it would be better to have special smoke bombs on the equipment part. I don't know other mods' opinions about my thread. I guess it was decided to discuss small planet naruto characters under another topic.

Well I think adding an At least 5-C key for Baryon Mode can be fine for now, but I still have many issues with the way Naruto profiles are formatted, so I hope that gets fixed eventually
I think Adult Naruto's profile would probably look better like this IMO:

Tier: X in Base, Y in 100% BSM | X in Base, Y in SPSM, Z in Baryon Mode

Key: Blank Period | New Era (Or 7th Hokage)

It would even solve the Base form problem because he has different feats in the Last and Boruto for his Base form. Combining his bases into one key was a bad idea anyway.

I think Adult Naruto's profile would probably look better like this IMO:

Tier: X in Base, Y in 100% BSM | X in Base, Y in SPSM, Z in Baryon Mode

Key: Blank Period | New Era (Or 7th Hokage)

It would even solve the Base form problem because he has different feats in the Last and Boruto for his Base form. Combining his bases into one key was a bad idea anyway.
I agree 100%, I also want to fix Naruto and Sasuke’s Part 2 Profile Formatting so much

That actually makes a lot of sense, I forgot that amount of Chakra doesn't dictate AP, I take back what I said then, the Clone thing is a perfect counter
Gonna have to stop ya there. It’s already been established that chakra amount + chakra control = how strong the person is. It was only stated the entire time that only Naruto had crappy chakra control yet the kid version had 4x more then Kakashi. Also wasn’t there a thread that if someone is 1.5x away from the next borderline tier then they can upscale to it.

Gonna have to stop ya there. It’s already been established that chakra amount + chakra control = how strong the person is. It was only stated the entire time that only Naruto had crappy chakra control yet the kid version had 4x more then Kakashi. Also wasn’t there a thread that if someone is 1.5x away from the next borderline tier then they can upscale to it.
I know, I merely meant to say that having more chakra alone doesn't make you stronger, you also need to have chakra control over a larger amount of Chakra

Doesn’t matter. Let’s move on from that for now please.

Additionally, someone should preferably draft up a more grammatically fine justification for the proposed changes. I would come thru, but I got some other things to take care of and can’t spend much time on this rn.

Doesn’t matter. Let’s move on from that for now please.

Additionally, someone should preferably draft up a more grammatically fine justification for the proposed changes. I would come thru, but I got some other things to take care of and can’t spend much time on this rn.
I mean it does since Mitch agreed with me but beforehand he also agreed with Damage-chan

So have we received sufficient staff evaluations regarding what should and should not be applied now?

I don't think it's much of a problem in terms of grammar, but I guess the boruto's ability description was a bit problematic so I fixed that part.

I mentioned them in detail on the thread I opened.

Example from Naruto's Profile:

Duplication (Can create solid "shadow clones" that are identical to him and can use his abilities as well as relay any information they gained back to the original upon being dispersed)

The bolded part is the justification and reason why Naruto gets Duplication

We just need somebody to write up the justification and maybe add links for the things accepted in this thread

Naruto :

Tier: | At least 5-C

Attack Potency: | At least Moon+ Level (Has established a great superiority over Isshiki)

Speed: | FTL (Has established a great superiority over Isshiki)

Lifting Strength: | Unknown

Striking Strength: | At least Moon Class+ (Was able to withstand Isshiki's attacks for a short time)

Durability: | At least Moon level+ (He was able to withstand Isshiki's attacks)

Weaknesses: Even if the baryon mod unleashes a huge power, this power is very short-lived and will cause enough damage to the naruto during the time it is used.

Keys: | Baryon Mode

HalilAssassino:

Thank you for helping out. What do the rest of you think about his suggestions?

Boruto :

Tier: | 5-C with Partial Otsutsuki Form (Possessed)

Attack Potency: | Moon+ Level with Partial Otsutsuki Form (Possessed) (He managed to fight a worn-out Sasuke)

Speed: | FTL with Partial Otsutsuki Form (Possessed) (Managed to keep up with the Sasuke)

Lifting Strength: | Unknown

Striking Strength: | Moon Class+ (Partial Otsutsuki Form [Possessed])

Durability: | Moon+ Level with Partial Otsutsuki Form (Possessed) (Managed to withstand Sasuke's attacks)

Keys: | Kawaki Arc (Partial Otsutsuki Form [Possessed])

Last edited:
I think it should be worded as:

All previous abilities enhanced, Life Manipulation (Was able to shorten Isshiki's remaining 20-hour lifespan down to 30 minutes then later on to less than 10 minutes), and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception Manipulation (Was not affected by Isshiki's black cubes which can interfere with sensory capabilities)

The reason I put Extrasensory Perception Manipulation instead of Sense Manipulation is because Sense Manipulation is more or less the manipulation of the 5 senses.

The reason I put Extrasensory Perception Manipulation instead of Sense Manipulation is because Sense Manipulation is more or less the manipulation of the 5 senses.
Since black cubes have an explanation in the sensory manipulation part, I wanted to state it in the form of resistance to sensory manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back