• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update for Boruto Profiles (Naruto - Sasuke - Boruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about? The moon was being moved via a powerful chakra (orb which was the tenseigan something that Toneri literally noted) that's why when Naruto busted it, the moon stopped moving then continued after a new portable like tenseigan appeared
Powerful chakra.
Via the Byakugan.
And the chakra in the Byakugan.
The barrier? No, we literally see the barrier disappear after the Tenseigan got busted. Said barrier was powered by the Tenseigan
Two different barriers.
This screenshot is literally saying the orb is a Tenseigan. The same tenseigan that was used during the war period.
You gotta be ******** me. "The tenseigan was a cluster of Byakugan?" Keep bullshitting
I can't even begin to understand how you misinterpreted everything Toneri said. He destroyed the Tenseigan that was a cluster of Byakugan.
So why are the Byakugan not destroyed
The Orb was a Tenseigan. Nothing more nothing less
Keep ignoring evidence.
Chakra is pure energy lmfao. What else is Chakra if not for energy?

How did you come to this conclusion? In what way did imply this? The way you try to liken them together doesn't even make sense. The Bijuu are chakra with a physical form which was done by Hagoromo.
Ok.
The Byakugan are physical eyeballs with chakra inside of them.

Why is the Tenseigan being discussed in a thread about the recent Boruto chapters?
Shouldn't the Boruto God tiers scale to at least Small Planet level since Naruto broke the Teisengan orb?

Said Orb had enough chakra to survive the collision between the moon and the earth and would still be standing even if the Moon were to get completely shattered.

Toneri’s calc is already 1.5x away from baseline Low 5-B, New Era Naruto can just upscale from being stronger than his Blank Period self that scales to Toneri.

Toneri’s calc is already 1.5x away from baseline Low 5-B, New Era Naruto can just upscale from being stronger than his Blank Period self that scales to Toneri.
Exactly what I think can be proposed. Many instances of characters upscaling from it. Naruto tanking a 281 Exatons attack while not even using his full power. Fused Momoshiki upscaling from Kinshiki who matched Sasuke. Jigen one-shotting both Naruto and Sasuke going all out. A stronger Isshiki getting damaged by Baryon Mode Naruto.

I think that the Smoke Bombs should be listed under Sasuke's Equipment. They're not "Standard" Ninja Equipment and highly specialized
byakugan is already in the talent section with an improved senses description. These special smoke bombs have the ability to block that ability. I think that if we just include it in the equipment section, it will be a bit behind. I think these special bombs, which have the ability to block the senses, should be mentioned in the capability section. I think it can only be added to the equipment section as a name and specified in the skill section with the description.
With Special Smoke Bombs can Block Clairvoyant Abilities for a few minutes.
Even if we only see that it inhibits the byakugan ability, it is actually correct to assume that it can affect it in other eyes. But this is just an assumption and we can't be sure about it, and sasuke was ready for such a battle and his explanation was that he was precisely obstructing his byakugan abilities, so just like the special hiding room that blocked byakugan abilities, so the sasuke who knew he was going to go into such a battle could only have done it in a way that impeded his byakugan abilities. so I'm not sure if this feature will work on other eyes, it might be unique to byakugan only, but still the explanation might be what you said. (With Special Smoke Bombs can Block enhached senses for a few minutes)

Why is the Tenseigan being discussed in a thread about the recent Boruto chapters?
I do not know. I think that tenseigan or small planet boruto characters can be discussed by opening a separate title. but I think this issue should not be discussed in this title since it is irrelevant to the topic in this title.

I like the proposals for sure.

Still think Sasuke’s smoke bombs should be under equipment.

As for the Low-5B upscaling, I’d prefer you ask for @Damage3245’s opinion. I’m hesitant to accept it without seeing where he stands.
I feel like the Low 5-B upscaling topic is major and controversial enough to warrant its own thread tbh. There's a lot of factors to consider, and probably a large scaling chain to establish, so I think it'll be more productive to handle it on its own. That's my opinion at least.

I feel like the Low 5-B upscaling topic is major and controversial enough to warrant its own thread tbh. There's a lot of factors to consider, and probably a large scaling chain to establish, so I think it'll be more productive to handle it on its own. That's my opinion at least.
Agreed, a separate CRT sounds like the most reasonable for that.

Honestly the Moon cutting feat that Naruto tanked would pretty much scale to around 1/2 of his power IMO since he had a Kurama Avatar running around and fighting as well, making it very likely that he split his power in two

Honestly the Moon cutting feat that Naruto tanked would pretty much scale to around 1/2 of his power IMO since he had a Kurama Avatar running around and fighting as well, making it very likely that he split his power in two
So kinda the same power as when he fought sasuke since he only had half of Kurama

That's not how it works. It's not like they use all their power at once.

I agree with KingTempest. There's no given reason to assume his AP or his durability would be halved.

Naruto also portions out his chakra when he makes clones, but his AP doesn't get cut down to a thousandth of what it would be.

I agree with KingTempest. There's no given reason to assume his AP or his durability would be halved.

Naruto also portions out his chakra when he makes clones, but his AP doesn't get cut down to a thousandth of what it would be.
That actually makes a lot of sense, I forgot that amount of Chakra doesn't dictate AP, I take back what I said then, the Clone thing is a perfect counter

Still think Sasuke’s smoke bombs should be under equipment.
I understand, I guess it would be better to mention sasuke's special smoke bombs in the equipment section. I made a few small changes on the thread, now I think it's better.I added sasuke's special smoke bombs to the standard equipment and added momoshiki-controlled detail to the key of the boruto.

How do you find the following explanation for Naruto's baryon mode key. As if it gets better at least 5-c likely higher for the baryon mode key. Isshiki easily defeated both narutoyu and sasuka in jigen state, isshiki was stronger than jigen state and in baryon mod this was stronger than all. I think so description of baryon mode switch seems better like this.

That actually makes a lot of sense, I forgot that amount of Chakra doesn't dictate AP, I take back what I said then, the Clone thing is a perfect counter
I was confused on this for a min but then remembered Naruto did make several kurama clones during his fight with Sasuke and didn't seem any weaker. While I do think amount of chakra does dictate AP, this doesn't apply to this situation regardless, you're right.

Speaking of, what are we doing with Baryon mode? Is he just going to be put as “5-C+, higher with Baryon mode”?

So which of the suggested changes here have been accepted by our staff members so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back