• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unsure if it's a stomp match or not: Tohka vs. Tohru

I was kinda curious about this match, however, I didn't make it as I thought it could've been a stomp match. However, there is only one way to find out.

Key(s): Inverse Form Tohka.

Mindset: Both are in-character.

Speed?: Speed is equalized.

Distance: Tohka and Tohru start 24 meters apart.

Tohka Yatogami:

Tohru: 4 (Schnee One, Arrogant Schmuck, Ionliosite, and Veloxt1r0kore)

Inconclusive:

Inverse Tohka vs Tohru

ANNNNND She has dimensional travel and Teleportation. Ignore that.

Anyway I'll break it down.

Tohka is stronger but not by much, that said Astral Dress and forcefield creation severely nerfs Tohka's ability to do physical damage.

Tohru however, holds basically every other advantage, True Flight, Expirience, Range Spam etc. though BFR won't work

Also Low Mid Regenerationn against an enemy that will struggle hitting her from high up while also not even 2x stronger is a massive drawback

I'm kinda leaning on incon because I don't know if they can do much to eachother.

Oh god we're actually going to assume the fight's going to last that long

Neither have enough stamina to last that long and for as little accumulative damage they're going to do to eachother it's going to be enough to end the fight within a day let alone the absolute bare minimum of a month.

Tohru isn't outliving.

Tohka can't generate her own mana though.

Tohru can barely damage Tohka at all though.

Actually yeah, nothing really stops Tohka from charging her in the air with astral dress and forcefield creation is there?

Huh.

Since when is "Kinda Leaning" a vote? Giving reasoning while not going over every detail isn't a vote

Limited Power Nullification (Spirit's Astral Dress nullifies physical damage to an extent)

That and forcefield creation, self explanatory

Power Nullification (Can prevent others from using magic-based abilities by scattering her own magic around the area. Can also remove magic power if the opponent is weakened)

Would this be helpful, then?

Well, Tohru has the stamina advantage, I think. Just about the only reason I didn't make hers limitless was the risk of getting hit by the NLF Police. But she does generate her own mana continuously, which is why she never runs out of magic power or stamina in the series. She can detect magic, and once she sees her opponent is made entirely of it, the likelihood of her using that powernull suddenly goes way up. But even without considering the powernull, Tohka's profile says she only negates damage to an extent. With her Low-Mid regen and higher stamina, I can see Tohru winning in a war of attrition. I don't want to get too ahead of myself, though, as I know nothing of Tohka beyond what I've read on other threads and on her profile.

Tohka as awesome as she is....Lacks fundamentally in so many areas.

1. Her ranged combat is relatively poor. Only 1 attack can hit from 4KM away and it isn't homing and very predictable.

2. She's "Decently skilled" but not particularly great.

3. High AP in some of her forms

Annnnnd that and astral dress and fircefields is all she has.

I shouldn't have let Miguel make Cole vs Tohka...

Maybe infamous gets downgraded depending on what happened.

Fate is losing 7A due to earthquake calcs being invalid soon enough, so Angra Mainyu is out

Back