• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unstoppable bullet vs Immovable Shield

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah, this is dumb as hell, and if this is a stomp I am officially following Tactical Nuke and Schro's request to make RWBY vs To Aru

Speed is Equal, Pre Headshot Accel, Ashen has a year of prep to make bullets

Accelerator:

Ashe: 3

Does Accelerator have a way to kill Ashen, or... She (I swear it was a guy) is one of those beings just bounded by a physical body? Also, apparently Future Manipulation is a thing. How does her powers works?

Going to use your tactic and shameless advirtise my most recent match: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2212570

@antoniofer

what do you mean by beings bound to a physical body? I mean its basically one of the only way i could think to describe her powers lol

I was meaning like "he is not considered alive nor death and those can't be killed in anyway but yet you can destroy its body and it wouldn't regen".

they can be completely mained yet still remain active. They are alive, but conceptually beyond death. They can still heal from it, but its not really combat applicable cuz it takes time

So she transcend death, so she can be "killed", she will regen, but that wouldn't be combat applicable. How does her golden bullets works?

Well, not exactly. Its admittedly not completely clear how active a Perennial can be while being basically a faceless mush that just tanked multiple multi city block weapons to the face. Some character are basically borderline dead, while the kinetopede captain is active enough to hold a diplomatic meeting and pilot a vehicle. Anyway, since all she needs to so is twitch her finger to pull the trigger, it will probably be inconclusive if we just rely on that alone

Her bullets basically kill every possible future where the target survives and will always end up in their target's heart. The only thing they cannot kill are those where there is no possible outcome of then dying (such as type 5 or 8 immortality), at which point she can get a bit more prep and modify them to get around that.

This is a stomp either way, or the bullet always work leading in to a one shot, or they don't, and she gets killed instantly.

Then yeah, wouldn't be a stomp regardless. If Accel just ******* rips her arms off before she fires then he can win. I just find it more likely Ashen will be able to get around his vector manip with her golden bullets

Thus, I vote Ashen

not a chance of both stomping, it dependes on how their power works either they always get reflected or they don't, this fight is more about putting one ability aganist another or how the two would interact than a fight

do these golden bullets negate powers of psychic origin (or of any other origin, just to have a basis)? If the answer is no, then Accel stomps, if the answer is yes, maybe there is a little fight that can go either way.

Accel's powers are of Esper origin, that is, it is not magic, it is psychic, so if the Golden Buletts have managed to overcome some kind of magic barrier in their verse, that does not mean they will pass through the vector shield.

And what do you mean by "irrelevant"? Going through the Ashen page, his Golden Buletts can ignore immortalities, and copy specific things to kill a person, but again, I do not see how none of this could help pass through the vector shield.

You seem to miss under stand exactly how these bullets work. They kill the timelines, not just the person. Accel also has no counter to fate manip, so it goes both ways here. If there is literally any way for the bullet to reach the heart then it will, including if Accel just doesn't use his Vector Manip, then it will

by what I understand, they only destroy the timelines after hitting their target, which will never happen unless the bullet has some kind of power null, and the possibility of the pre-headshot Accel not reflect a bullet is 0%.

and before anyone talks about it, the shot that Accel took from Amai Ao was at a time when he could not use his shield.

You miss understand. By the wording, there are 2 possibilities. 1) that the futures get erased from the time that the bullet was forged 2) that the futures get erased as soon as the bullet is fired. I created the profile with the latter interpretation since it seemed more reasonable. Power null is perhaps not the right term, because it isn't that they cannot use the powers, but that the timelines where they do happen no longer exist. Btw, since they essentially teleport directly into the person's heart after they are fired. Or at least that is what the implication is based on the assassination

Ashen FRA. But if the bullet works that way, and Ashen uses it as the first move, then that would not make that fight a stomp? Probably not, but I really think the possibility of being a stomp exists.

that what i said, either way it would be a stomp either she snipe and kill or the bullet doesn't work and gets killed

that's the point, if u give someone always the first attack that can oneshot it's obvius that that a stomp

and if the bullet don't work then it's the other way around as she can't deal damage

That's why all the matches that are added are not blitz or the opponent has an ability to bypass shield.

And why 90 % of accel matches are stomp

Gargoyle One said:
Then remove them if you think they should
And Accel can also kill Ashen
thats the thing they never added them, the only one im unsure was aladin vs accel i alrerady reported it

And it was......

Nothing?

Zensum and Aizen both said grasp heart wouldn't kill

I made that thread ya know.

Gargoyle One said:
And it was......
Nothing?

Zensum and Aizen both said grasp heart wouldn't kill

I made that thread ya know.
no i said that cash item are op and if he used any of them he would win

BTW this is another fight so stay on topic, i do believe this is a stomp cause either way of how their ability go it will result in a one shot bot way without the opponent possibly countering

They aren't standard equipment so sadly that didn't happen.

That itself isn't a stomp

Back