• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion II: The Sequel

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
This was created due to the fact that the old thread is almost at it's End

• The 4th great ninja war arc is like the star wars prequels, great ideas that were executed poorly
  • 4kids dub of Yugi oh is awesome
  • Naruto in Dub isn't nearly as bad as many claim
  • Mace Windu is overrated
  • Lego Star wars games are some of the best platformers
  • Devil may cry 1 is mediocre at best
  • BT2 is better than Bt3
  • Dead space series is boring
  • Gta Franchise is overrated and the best games are still on the Ps2 era
  • Skyrim is a good game but not a masterpiece
  • Sephiroth would have been a far better MC for FF
  • Revenge of the sith (video game) is an awesome beat em up
  • Saint Seiya games are really bad
  • Superman is more relatable than Batman
  • From a Film making standpoint, The Force Awakens is a better film than ROTJ
  • The Force awakens is a good movie
  • Spyro is better than Crash
  • Another is a bad horror anime
  • Ps1 Resident evil is still the best resident evil
  • Infinite world is superior to Budokai 3
  • Halo 3 is the best Halo
  • Lime Milkshake is amazing

NU Metal is good

Batfleck is best movie Batman

Matrix is edgy piece of crap

Characters from western comics has boring powers (overall)

Code Geass is bad mecha, but very good anime overall

Kaiji is better than Death Note

Nintendo games > all

Starryknight200 said:
Spiderman: Homecoming wasn't that good
And this is coming from someone whose favorite superhero is Spiderman

Definitely had an actor that seemed more appropriate for the age of the character though.

I don't know anything about the comics so I can't say much about whether it was accurate though.

Shadowbokunohero said:
  • Another is a bad horror anime

I only have to disagree with this in that Another (the anime) is decent, but not amazing. The book, yes there's a book and the anime is based off of said book, is much, much better.

The real cal howard said:
SAO Abridged is better than 90% of the anime that came out this decade.
Same with Digimon Tri Abridged.

WHY in gods name is a comedy parody series somehow better at character development and pacing then the serious, character driven drama it's based off of?

Js250476 said:
TFS is just that quality?
TFS, BlazingAzureCrow (Digimon, Fate, Bleach Abridged), LitleKuriboh and Something Witty Entertainment (SAO abridged) are the god tiers.

Super obscure in comparison, but Sgt Frog Abridged by TheMidnightFrogs is great too.

The Schmuck Squad ain't bad either, and neither is the dudes who made Danganrompa Abridged or Fairy Tail Abridged. But TFS, SWE, BAC, and LK (pretty much if you were in YGOTAS), you're the best.

Okay..... Hmmmmmmm.....

I unironically like Yamcha, because of that awesome hair and the wolf fang fist. I also want Ultra Instinct Yamcha to be a Reality, not just a meme. Yamcha should be a fighter for real.

I don't like Ichigo's dubbed voice. He should sound way tougher than he does. There is a time and a place for his VA, for example, he fits Vash awesomely, as Vash isn't quite as tough, and in fact oftentimes is quite silly.

If someone gave me the Dragon Balls, I would erase Super from history. This way, the more quality continuation, GT, can be canon once more, and Goku no longer beats Superman. Everyone lives happily ever after, and Trunks' hair would still be purple.

Joseph Joestar is a coward, and I bet if I revived Jonathan from the dead, he would punch the guy in the face. Also Jonathan is best JoJo.

Krillin at least gets some redemption. Yamcha didn't even get to participate here, instead he got shafted by Frieza.

Skyward Sword is one of the best Zelda games

The Cell Saga is one of the worst parts of Dragon Ball

Oblivion is better than Morrowind

Dust Collector said:
Skyward Sword is one of the best Zelda games
The Cell Saga is one of the worst parts of Dragon Ball

Oblivion is better than Morrowind
First up, is the first really an unpopular opinion? I thought Skyward Sword was one of the most popular Zelda games (IGN doesn't give out 10/10s for nothing).

I am honestly curious with the second one tho. Namely, why.

Back