• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unordinary Upgrades 2: Electric Boogaloo

All right, The unOrdinary doesn't seem to have been looked at for upgrades in about a year and today I'm going to fix that, mostly due to the profiles being really out of date. So, I've found a few calcs that seem to be useable, and have brought them here.

#1: Speed Upgrade (Subsonic-->Supersonic)
Calculation

Reasoning: This feat happened in one of the more recent chapters of unOrdinary, specifically when Remi and Arlo had their rematch with John. By this point, both groups had grown in power by quite a bit (Their levels had increased), and so it should be reasonable to buff them.

Scales to: John, Arlo, Remi, Valerie (Volcan) and Seraphina without a doubt. Blyke and Isen are up for debate, due to both of them becoming much more powerful than they were at the time of the royals or Waldo fight.

#2: Attack Potency (Small Building Level-->Building Level)
Calculation #2 (It's the second calculation out of four)

Reasoning: Lance did this at the Level of 3.2 and at the time, he was more or less Blyke's equal. Since then, Blyke and those that he scales to or upscale from him have become more powerful. I'm unsure how to do this other than assume that levels increase normally (I.E, a Level 6 would be twice as powerful as a Level 3). So the upscaling I would suggest is this. The result of the calculation is multiplied by the amount of times the upscaled character's level is higher than Lance's. For example, assuming the admittedly more likely high end is accepted, Blyke is Level 5.0 and would thus scale to 0.74 tons of TNT. (0.4785*1.5625) And John still being able to stomp Blyke despite only technically (assuming my scaling idea is right) being 1.5x more powerful has a canon reason, that being that only God Tiers can defeat God Tiers. Hence Arlo being able to barely keep up with John, due to being a Level 6.3 (God tier starts at 6.0)

Scales to: John, Arlo, Seraphina, Remi, Blyke, Valerie, Isen and Zeke

I think that's it this time around.

For:

Against:

Back