• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UnOrdinary Discussion Thread

**** I miss the old John, he was an awesome character and definitely my favourite but this new one... I really hope something can get him back.

In Uru-chan I must trust.

Honestly I think the fanbase is was really is making me dislike this current arc. Like can I just note that I despise this arc. Like I despise John as a character at this point.

Yeah. But I am gonna take a few weeks off like Sins as John has become insufferable for me.

Well from what I just read I'm happy with Arlo's development. He's finally accepted his mistake and that just because you're a high tier doesn't mean you're fit to lead. If anything I'm happy with that. Makes the whole stupid hierarchy go down....

Gonna go ahead and say John probably doesn't take Arlo's apology to heart though.

It seems as though Arlo and John are switching places. I know they have swapped places in my favorite characters book.

John was exactly what Arlo needed. Someone to show that being a high tier isn't everything. John doesn't deserve to be King just because he has power and that's awesome in my book. Still hoping Remi doesn't get her ass kicked....definitely gonna shed a tear then.

Despite John being a douchebag I feel quite satisfied with him finally taking action. That way it can make Arlo realize how much of dumbass he was for trying to give him the spotlight again. John is letting loose at this world that pushed him down and while I fully admit what John is doing not right, it feels so much satisfying than it should be.

I don't find this satisfying whatsoever. The only one I found satisfying was those guys who were basically torturing Sera getting wrecked...

>Resists the urge to start ranting again as he is not in the mood for writing and replying to text walls...

Triggered Gif

Hey like I said I also know what John is doing is morally wrong, I just find it cathartic nonetheless.

Also now that I know Dragon likes UnOrdinary I can't help but think of his profile pic whenever Joker gets mentioned in the series.

Wow, Remi really shows her true colors in the next chapters. Hope John gives it to her worse than Blyke. Also, Arlo realizes that Sera is John's weakness.

"Wow, Remi really shows her true colors in the next chapters. Hope John gives it to her worse than Blyke. Also, Arlo realizes that Sera is John's weakness."

What? Remi has literally done nothing. Like seriously....As someone who has read all to the current chapters where has she shown her true colors? I am calling straight bullshit.

Back