• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UnOrdinary Discussion Thread

Sorry, but the arguments I've read from UnOrdinary fans have bordered on this to the point where these "jokes" are hard not to take seriously...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sorry, but the arguments I've read from UnOrdinary fans have bordered on this to the point where these "jokes" are hard not to take seriously...
Who said I was joking?

One thing I hate currently about the fanbase is that they love to yell "HYPOCRISY" and call it a day. You know ignoring the simple fact that, well....HYPOCRISY DOESN'T MAKE YOU WRONG!!!

The amount of times I've had to repeat this is insane...

I don't think he was talking to either of us. I don't recall any of us shouting "HYPOCRISY" and calling it a day. Probably just a general rant about the fandom.

Yeah, that wasn't targeted at you all. Just me venting my frustrations with the fanbase.

How to make John still look ok

Step 1: Make ******* EVRERYONE in the series outside a select few absolutely horrible human beings

Step 2: Repeat step 1 a bunch

Yeah I continue to love Remi she's awesome and I guess Jobo wasn't actually kidding buuuuutttt it wasn't as bad as he made it seem.

I'd be surprised if anybody has a problem with Remi tbh

We'll have to wait and see, cause if Jobo has that past that lets him look at episodes ahead of most other people then Remi might do something worse.

Nah its gonna be Sera that calls the "Joker" a monster and tries to defend Remi from him, that will break him.

BRUH ARLO DID IT! This is what happens when you push someone too far. Looking at you both Arlo and John.

Wait until you guys get caught up with us free pass people. This latest episode has made things pretty interesting.

It's just Remi making terrible arguments and having zero self-awareness, though. Made me laugh when she started talking about improving things and called John a hypocrite, hope he gives her a taste of what he's been experiencing for the past two years.

She had plenty of self awareness to me. And John told her things I agreed with, but, I find it dumb to excuse John for everything and act like Remi is in the wrong here. She seemed to obviously accept her flaws, but she also notes the flaws with John's reasoning. But there is also the note that John's Hypocrisy doesn't make him wrong and his points still stan. But Remi clearly realizes the issues here. Why does she deserve something like that when she has done nothing to him? Hell, the one interaction they had, she tried to help him and he cursed her out which led to Blyke trying to blast him.

Just gonna comment on the one time they ever interacted John was not in a good state of mind so I wouldn't blame him too much. Sure he shouldn't have done what he did but it was his built up anger and frustration talking and acting then.

Anyway no idea about the rest you all are talking about so I'm out.

So the chapter is out and we go to learn some interesting things. We, or well the poor, now know John's ability name and level. Aura manipulation and level 7.0. Interesting to say the least. I am a bit surprised at how it's lower then what Sera's level used to be. Might be a bit more higher now since 2 years have passed.

I'm also sort of confused why Cecile is freaking out over Remi. She should know that John defeated Arlo who has a higher level then her. Remi normally shouldn't be a problem for John.

His current level depends on if a lack of usage makes it weaker or not. Judging from their reactions, it probably couldn't have gotten weaker. I'm curious to see how they explain Aura manipulation as being what he does.

I bet his ability has even more potential than we can imagine. Who knows, maybe he will no longer need to "see" abilities in order to use them.

Fast Pass Spoilers
Well, Remi has a naive worldview and i can understand why John is so upset about it. But he didn't need to insult Rei. I wonder if he would still react violently if he were to know that Rei is someone that has been impacted by UnOrdinary, the book of his father, and that he died because of it (indirectly).

Lol at Remi almost fighting John right there, wanted her beating early it seems. She was so mad, haha.

I love the role reversal that John and Arlo have taken. John being this way is the best thing that could have happened to Arlo. In a way it's unifying the school disregarding tier which I find awesome......now what in the hell is John planning to do after beating everyone? If he continues his ways after that I'm probably getting off board his train.

Poor Sera is gonna get so heartbroken....

Oh and yeah John bearing Isen down is very 50/50 for me. Part of me is like "God John wtf you beat him down already and got back at him for before and he's restrained" and the other part of me is like "how else was John supposed to scare Isen off to not spy on him or threaten Remi from doing anything to him?" Pretty conflicted there but if only John would genuinely realize and understand Arlo's change then he wouldn't continue this path.

That'd be nice but still....Arlo really hurt John badly and not everyone is a saint willing to forgive that easily.

Back