• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unordinary Discussion Thread 2

Well the other thread reached 500 replies so here's this one. Also we just got a Rei side story!

Rendered John Doe

Gotta say I really liked the recap as we got more of John's perspective as to why he's done everything so far which he never explicitly stated before.

I don't know about so much "good" but more keep Seraphina specifically safe regardless of who else gets hurt.

Sure he fight more to keep Seraphina safe but he also said that the world will be better without hierarchy so that means he also has concern for the rest of society.

What do you guys think John is going to do now? I think John's rampage is over for now anyway.

I think I'm seeing John will continue his cripple life while the school is in total chaos due to without order. But we all know it's not that simple for John due to Seraphina knowing his true identity

Kinda hoping John beat her lol. It's interesting to see on who will support John and Sera when they go on separate ways in this season. Sera of course has plenty but John on the other hand maybe Cecile but she has served her purpose for John.

Seraphina is stated in the official ranking of Wellston to be first and the second being John so i think Sera will beat John only after a long and difficult battle. However, John might be beaten easily by her due to him not wanting to fight her.

Well I don't think so considering John's skills and battle instinct >> Sera if they fight for real. John as a cripple can beat mid-tiers if they don't gang up on him or if John is bloodlusted

I still don't get that whole thing about John being 2nd to her. I mean I SUPPOSE if they were to fight fair and square without restraint she would win via using her power first which beats him unconscious, he wouldn't be able to do ANYTHING since he can't copy her power until she uses it.

He's pretty damn screwed at first.

I don't think it should be varied since without using his ability he can still tank attacks from the high tiers. He SHOULD vary but not enough to warrant a tier change.

You can talk about what you want to change prior to making changes to the verse page.

Nico-v11 said:
I don't think it should be varied since without using his ability he can still tank attacks from the high tiers. He SHOULD vary but not enough to warrant a tier change.
You can talk about what you want to change prior to making changes to the verse page.
That's just only for his durability which makes John a stone wall. John can't damage Arlo steel body without powers who is 9-A. It should be specified at least from future matches when John let's say was matched against another 9-A but the skillset set is only the Juni fight which he doesn't have the initial AP advantage and only will get to 9-A AP if he copied his opponents abilities. But the problem is what if he was paired up against a person who is physically 9-A with no powers while his skillset is only from the Juni fight?

Well I'm gonna edit some descriptions since it somehow outdated and make the front page look aesthetic

I was wondering when you were going to show up Dragon. Anyway I'm just loving seeing John squirm about what his actions have lead to. Opening up is really the best thing that he can do (not that it'll fix things though).

Ain't gonna lie...I kinda forgot to start reading again until tonight so I binged all the episodes. I'm not gonna talk about the free pass episodes though. Just that this arc has really made me happy so far.

It's what I wanted in particular as it was clear to me that John wasn't gonna have a good long term plan here. His kingdom is already crumbling before he even willingly took his throne.

John's a dick.....we already knew that but now he's a dick with a mind that is being held together tape and staples.

Do you guys think that Blyke's gonna run into Ember again while being a vigilante? I think he will eventually. He'll get stronger and maybe he'll be a high tier then. That'd be cool.

Also wondering what's gonna make John finally be honest with Sera. Will he try to deny everything if Sera confronts him or something like that? Probably. He'll probably hurt her or something. It's gonna take a long time for him to stop being a dick honestly.

This latest chapter was the most amazing break down of John's character and I love it. It's also basically everything I like about him too.

How far are you guys? I am 3 chapters ahead of the main stuff so I want to know this before I say anything.

Back