• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unordinary Discussion Thread 2

Meanwhile I am just sitting here like "I told you so".

Safe to say I am enjoying everything that is happening to John.

I wonder if John would go as far as going berserk in the school and beating the hell out of everyone. Knowing that he thinks everything he is doing is right, that would not be surprising tough.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Meanwhile I am just sitting here like "I told you so".

Safe to say I am enjoying everything that is happening to John.
I mean yeah I think we all knew that he has issues. I'm just loving the development going on honestly.

Isen should get extrasensory perception for being able to detect and sense other people in the surroundings with the latest episode.

Oh and I NEED to see Seraphina and Claire together that sounds AMAZING.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Ugh, I swear UnOrdinary fans are a pain to deal with.
They really are they're pretty toxic. Anyway when do you guys want to plan Isen's funeral? Because pretty sure John's not gonna take himself getting revealed very well at all.

"Isen should get extrasensory perception for being able to detect and sense other people in the surroundings with the latest episode."

Can we just add this without a CRT? It's minor enough where we don't need to make another thread.

It's very different from the other times he's done it though. Like he can detect people in other rooms entirely and it's not based on one of our real life 5 senses.

I just realized that my username in this forum needs to be the same as my username in the wiki.
Imma ask an admin to change my username.

Just made a character profile for Kalum

Back