• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First of all: REALLY cool animation, don't remember seeing this before

Secondly: Not sure the look of the attack is enough to make it a real Galexy attack. While it looks cool, it's quite a jump to go from Iris, a summon of power that both makes and then busts a star, to a random weapon making the characters...look as big as a galexy? And also bringing the opponent into space to hit them with the attack before bringing everything back to normal?

Iris has a few refrences in game to fall back on, the Dullahan gaurding the power and the Mercury Lighthouse refrencing Iris like a diety, but this unleash kind of comes out of left field without much explination. My gut feeling is to say we can't use this to try to upgrade the Dark Dawn cast.

Realm creation might still be a hard thing to sell it as, still. We'd have to assume that a single weapon without much else supporting or explaining it just makes a pocket universe large enough to support at least a whole galexy, probably more from the distant stars we see, every time it attacks while everything else in the verse is better explains and hangs out in star busting territory.

It seems like a really big jump to try to sell for a single weapon's special ability cinamatic, even if that is accurate it seems like such a huge jump in power it might end up being an outlier.

There are probably other feats on that level, too, but I'd need to look. There is this one Djinn that grabs the whole screen and turns it into a ball to attack with, so there might be a place that can be fought where the Djinn would just grab a night sky or something and hurl it at the enemy.

Possibly, but I still find myself leaning against these being good proof for an upgrade. For the time being at least. These seem like stretches to claim such a big jump from where the kids currently are.

DjinniGeodeBattle.png

Found a screenshot of how Geode does the attack, couldn't find a video or GIF of it in action, but this should help.

Personally, still skeptical, but at least we have all the information here. You're going to need a few other people to sheck and see if this is good enough. My vote, for now at least, is a no.

Yeah, I'm pretty iffy on it being a legit Attack Potency feat, but it might be a pretty good speed feat as you do see interstellar travel in the back ground. And it's consistent with Iris' speed feat.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, I'm pretty iffy on it being a legit Attack Potency feat, but it might be a pretty good speed feat as you do see interstellar travel in the back ground. And it's consistent with Iris' speed feat.
What's your opinion on Geode just being able to lift up a screen full of galaxies and hurl it at the opponent?

Sounds iffy to say he "Flipped the galaxy," and at point point during that video are you talking about? I see no galaxies in the Doom Dragon boss fight.

It doesn't happen in the video, I just posted the video to show the scene, the Geode Djinn lifts up the whole screen and balls it up and hurls it at the opponent. He's shown doing it in the image XitSign sent to the extent to where he even lifts the sky, sun and all. The Doom Dragon fight has a sky there, too, and it's filled with stars, nebulae, and galaxies.

Back