• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unkillable... snowman thingy VS Stray man

Wanna call this "Unkillable bastards try to kill eachother". But I don't know about the snowman guy. While the stray guy's in no way a bastard.

So anyways, here are the details:

King Frost is used.

Legend Rider Eiji, starting out as Super TaToBa

Speeds are still equalized. I feel this isn't just a battle of reactions.

SMT thing:

SUPER SUPER SUPER! TATOBA, TATOBATATOBA!:

JackFrost
Kamen Rider OOO Super TaToBa Combo Style

Ah. Thought based stuffs ARE bitches to characters from series that frequently have its characters use toys equipments.

Then I agree. Get someone to close this quick.

Back