• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ungalo vs Misogi Kumagawa. Turning Reality to Fiction against turning fiction to life.

Well its in line with Nisio Isin's (the author of MB) definition of it.

"Allows him to deny aspects of reality; to make anything 'nothing'"

And he even says, "WITHOUT EXAGERRATION, turn anything into nothing" at one point

It'd be nice if someone could ask Araki about character limits, but then we wouldn't have crazy discussions like these.

Ok im going to be completely honest I dont even care and to be honest Im not even being serious, but to tell you the truth though im pretty sure nonexistence being an omnipotent power is true

Can Kuma counter being forced to share the same fate as a character he likes

If no, Ungalo wins gg

If yes, Kuma wins gg

Yeah, so? DIO can do that too. Dio's actually did that.

Also even if I taje what ya just said at face value, that doesn't allow half the things ya said. It's only allow some good existence erasure and sone unquatifiable resistance to some stuff.

Razerboy36 said:
But DIO is on a 2-A scale with his reality warping(rule creating), how does it not counter it?
well going with my previous arguments, omnipotent powers take precedence over any form of reality warping since reality warping alone isnt on the Absolute level like omnipotent powers are.

Ok i started this whole argumetn on the toilet and then continued just because im sitting at the library bored and this whole argument has been a joke, but a lot of what ive said about omnipotent powers is true.

Holy shit.

Kumagawa, is not 2-A, on any scale or sense of the word.

Dio is litterally infinity times infinity above him in scale.

Yeah no, don't make me pull out the I was just pretending to be ******** meme.

Dont try to save face this many posts and two threads later in.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Can Kuma counter being forced to share the same fate as a character he likes
If no, Ungalo wins gg

If yes, Kuma wins gg
Well kumagawa only likes Shounen jump manga and I dont know what characters he likes, if we go by what he says in the anime episode 12 then we can assume he likes the typical shounen main characters who struggle and win in the end. Typical hero type characters. In other words his fate would be to win in that case.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah no, don't make me pull out the I was just pretending to be ******** meme.
Dont try to save face this many posts and two threads later in.
Well it started serious with the Ungalo thing then you brought up dio and i started arguing based on that. I stopped being serious after the new thread was created. Kumagawa cant beat HA Dio, he can beat canon Dio, Nonexistence is above any non omnipotent character or any character that doesnt have an omnipotent power. Im not pulling out a card, ifyou look back at the thread you made I explicitly said kumagawa would not win in like the first 3 comments

And also, his soul is seperated from his body when this occurs. and this was in bold on Ungalo's page There is no possible way to stop this from occuring unless they defeat the character.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Has he actually died. Or did he regenerate.
Very important.
Yes like actually died, the earliest we see him die i think is when He fights Hitoyoshi Zenkichi in the snake pit, it says at the very next chapter that his heart and organs stopped, and that he had died just like zenkichi

and Diver Down Anasui could have easily killed the sheep, but his soul was seperated and was unable to fight.

Razerboy36 said:
And also, his soul is seperated from his body when this occurs. and this was in bold on Ungalo's page There is no possible way to stop this from occuring unless they defeat the character.
What does "defeat the character" mean though?

Razerboy36 said:
I actually don't know if you can defeat the character if your destined to lose.
Does defeat the character mean defeat your favorite character in a physical battle? If so i dont think theres another shounen jump character that could beat kumagawa other than people from his own verse (outside of shounen jump perhaps but not within it) since we know for a fact kumagawa's favorite magazine is Shounen jump we know he only reads shounen jump (he says so himself)

Actually yeah, you and your soul are separated.

Ya can't quote fight back, annasui couldn't kill them, he tried. They had to make a new character that had the power to win.

Can you give me a quick rundown of what Unglangdslgosd's power does and the steps, because i didnt know (or remember ) the whole soul thing

It seperates soul and body while the process is occuring, meaning that the character can be unaware that it is happening( I think, I'm still really damn confused )

Back