• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ungalo vs Misogi Kumagawa. Turning Reality to Fiction against turning fiction to life.

Nah I'm having fun .

I honestly think ungalo gets stomped here and DIO gets shit stomped speed unequal .

But it keeps me preoccupied .

I'll try to answer Grossuji, hoping I can end this here.

Can Kumagawa achieve infinite speed? Yes, he did it in the series. However, to do that he has to think, since All Fiction is not a passive skill. Since Dio's reaction speed is higher, this also mean that his thought speed is higher. Therefore, he can use Time Stop before Kumagawa can use All Fiction. If we were talking about canon Dio, this would be useless, since even if he kills Kumagaawa while time is stopped, Kumagawa would just come back to life with All Fiction.

However, HA Dio can simply erase All Fiction itself. If All Fiction is erased, it cannot be used to erase Dio's attacks, Kumagawa's deeath or anything like that. Therefore, HA Dio wins. If speed is equalized, Kumagawa may have a chance. If they're both in character and Dio decides to talk for two hours before attacking, Kumagawa may also have a chance. But if we're talking about a serious battle, whithout PIS/CIS and with speed unequalized, HA Dio could erase All Fiction before All Fiction can erase him or the time needed to move, so he would stomp.

Now you could say "But minus abilities cannot be erased, it was shown many times in the series", but in this case, we're talking about something that can erase it from the past, he could even erase Kumagawa before he obtained AF.

To confirm that this would work: All Fiction was born from Hundred Gautlets, a still that can revert cause and effect, that was transformed into a skill that can erase cause and effect. GER is the same kind of skill, but it still didn't work on HA Dio.

Trust me, Medaka Box is my favorite manga and Kumagawa is one of my favorite characters, I wouldn't want to downplay him, but it's almost undeniable that he would lose in this situation.

I never said that Kumagawa>Over Heaven Dio, but Part 3 Dio has no way of avoiding Kumagawa to come back after dying and erasing him and since HA Dio is non canon, he wouldn't be in the WSJ for Ungalo to bring him out.

Dio cant kill him though , actually a good thing . Hed opt for a more exotic approach once his punches don't splatter him in stopped time , like mind control or a flesh bud .

Of course this would only work in speed unequal if it even does but oh well . Depends if all fiction would register that as a threat as kuma would no longer be in control .

I agree with that, part 3 Dio wouldn't have a chance since he can't permanently kill Kumagawa.

However, for future reference, it's still important to remember that Kumagawa can only achieve infinite speed if he uses All Fiction, so he can still be blitzed by faster characters. Also, we unfortunately have no prove that All Fiction can erase existance erasure (since the power would get erased alongside with Kumagawa), so we have to assume it can't.

Edit: I admit I forgot about flesh buds, he technically may have a chance with those, but I'm not sure if it would work tbh.

Let's see, outside of All Fiction Kumagawa has:

-Superhuman Physiology. -Imagination Manifestation. -Lack of Presence. -April Fiction. -Non Fiction. -Book Maker. -Leg Eating Forest.

And he is a Combat Expert.

Scenario 1:

Dio begins to shitalk of how courageous Kumagawa is to face him and gets erased.

Scenario 2:

Dio stops time and punches through Kumagawa's body like with Kakyoin. Kumagawa survives since he survived things that would cripple other humams for months, erases the injuries and then Dio.

Scenario 3:

Dio stops time and punches his head off. Kumagawa dies, comes back and erases him.

Smh.

In a fight where dio wants someone dead , he always leads wuth time stop .

So 1 is null.

2 and 3 won't matter, why ? Dio is high 8-C, Kuma is 8-B . Dio would punch , do neglible damage , then go right for had like flesh bud to circumvent that

Dio being physically weaker here is a good thing funnily enough , itll make him use his broken stuff after he realizes his punch wont work , all within stopped time , and that would mean unless kumagawa can negate mind control it would be an inconclusive at best .

Back