• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ungalo vs Misogi Kumagawa. Turning Reality to Fiction against turning fiction to life.

So to my understanding, soul separation and character summoning are two different parts of Rhapsodie, but when you find a character you like your soul becomes separated.

What does find a character you like mean?

This thread was very interesting.

By interesting I mean straw grabbing like a mofo. Jeez, I haven't seen this much wank since Goku vs Supes.

Lol Kuma hurting HA Dio in anyway. Lel.

As for this fight as said in my first comment Ungalo creates a character that erases all other fighters.

I think he'd only do that if bloodlusted. Though, I have to know if making this bloodlusted will make it a stomp for either side.

Ungalo was never bloodlusted to begin with.

Dude was just on a plane sipping wine.

However, I guess he does get angry sometimes so who knows.

I guess this is a battle of wits which Ungalo does not have.

Probably gonna give this to Kuma since Ungalo isn't the smartest guy.

As much as I love Medaka Box, saying that Kumagawa could defeat HA Dio is an exaggeration. Sure, Book Maker would probably affect him, since it sealed Anshin'in (who is stated to be able to trascend dimensions and should be leagues over Dio). However, it would only work IF it hits Dio, which simply wouldn't happen (Anshin'in let Kumagawa seal her, Dio wouldn't, as he could just erase Kumagawa first).

About the actual battle, I don't know much about Ungalo, but if his base speed scales with the rest of his stats (human level), Kumagawa could blitz him and win with either All Fiction or Bookmaker before he can create anything.

If he's actually faster and manages to use his power, I guess it depends if he's able to create a character that can defeat Kumagawa or not, but Kumagawa could still be able to win by creating a character that can defeat that too, so I'm not sure how it would go (maybe Kumagawa wins due to higher intelligence?). Of course that is assuming he can't create TOAA or something like that, which I doubt he can.

Kami, Ungalo's stand works automatically, so his speed does not matter for him to use it. I might equalize speed since when Ungalo used his stand, he was far away and not in a combat situation so we don't really know his true speed or if he could use a character to make him move extremely fast.

Well, now it's not easy, but I think Kumagawa would still win. Ungalo has to create a character that can defeat Kumagawa, and the latter won't sit still while he's doing so. I think Ungalo's only chance is forcing Kumagawa to live the fate of a character whose soul was destroyed or whose existance was erased (since Kumagawa can just erase his own death, so killing him won't be enough), but since Kumagawa can just erase everything from the start that character has to be in front of him from the beginning, which is extremely unlikely since the characters don't have previous knowledge of each other.

Ungalo still has a chance, but Kumagawa should have the advantage, so I'll give him my vote for now.

Over Heaven Dio ain't canon so who cares.

Kumagawa>>>>>Part 3 Dio.

Kumagawa>>>>>Ungalo.

Ungalo has average intelligence while Kumagawa knows every weakness in a human body and would erase the time it takes him to get him with Book Maker or just erase him.

20170719 204859
Hmm just becauss ya dont care doesnt make it any less true .

Now here is the hard part , Unfalo is a NLF , we dont have any idea on the limit but rather it depends on the opponent , if kumagawa liked saint seiya pontos will come out and punt his ass into orbit , or marvel , or anything. Do we have any idea ?

inconclusive .

Just like it doesn't make it less true that Kumagawa would stomp the Dio who is actually canon.

Kumagawa read the Weekly Shounen Jump.

I don't think he reads Marvel or Saint Seiya, since Marvel has nothing to do with SJ and Saint Seiya is a old series and shouldn't be in the Weekly Shounen Jump magazine he reads.

Oh of course, if speed was equal .

Well, ya gitta figure that out , if he read anything that has a character that can kick his ass he would and likely can't win.

Ifa not then he casually stomps him .

Well, if you wanna sink Kumagawa's speed to Dio's then sure, but even without that, erasing someone who can only stop time for 9 seconds or so after stealing someone's body and his descendants blood to only be able to actually do that should be easy.

Since nobody knows, Ungalo wouldn't bring somebody stronger than him out.

Assuming Dragon Ball Z is the strongest universe Kumagawa has read/knows, Kumagawa stomps the strongest character out of it, Super Vegito, then Ungalo.

Yeah do know DIO in base is about 5,000,000 times faster than Kumagawa right ?

Not how it wirks , we dont know , we cant just pick the one side. Itd be inconclusive .

Vegito would blitz and atomically destroy him , which would be far beyond anything kumagawa came back from . Or tagteam with Kenshiro muso tensei or something .

You ever heard about Pseudo Teleportation?

Or the fact that Dio's Stand is ftl, not he himself in travel speed?

Or that Vegito would play around like every other fusion in Dragon Ball and Kumagawa could erase him without needing to move a muscle?

Or that Kumagawa always comes back after dying?

Scan ?

Dio Brando , can ta really not be bothered to look up the profile ?

He ca erase the speed, but he wont , the dude doesnt start that fast enough initially to stop himself getting erased from existence by a character 76 quadrillion times the speed of light that can kill him by litterally looking at him abd thinking "Hakai " .

Oh I sure did already read it.

"Massively FTL WITH The World".

NOT he himself in travel speed.

Are we really saying now what somebody would and wouldn't do?

Alright then, Kumagawa gives Beerus Pudding and wins gg.

Beerus needs to raise his hand first to erase someone, until then he's erased anyways, All Fiction could erase the fact of Kumagawa being erased.

Yeah , he has massively FTL combat and reaction speed and short burst distance too, only his long distance travel speed is hypersonic (and it'll probably be upgraded to double digit by the end of the week ) . Which still doesn't change anything at all.

Yeah ? He litteraly can't do anything or erase his time before he gets fodderuzed , he cant do it , he's to slow , he isn't even a sextillionth of the same speed, he cant do something when he could be killed a nocyillion times over , permanetly , before he can even perceive he is fighting anyone .

Yeah ? He can erase him a sextillion times over befire Kuma even realised he was there .

Unless kumagawa has mid godly Regenerationn , no it won't .

No.No he doesn't. Dio himself has ftl reaction speed, which doesn't help shit against being erased.

What?

He can completely erase the concept of time.

Erased, instant time n speed>>>FTL.

Then read Medaka Box, Kumagawa was able to use All Fiction with his head crushed, when he died, etc.

All Fiction would erase the fact of Kumagawa being erased if that should ever happend.Period.

MFTL actually , and dud ya read the reasoning ? Deflected enerald splash, fought star platinum , etc . All combat. It helps great as he can speedblitz .

He can , but he wont , being only hypersonic initially is a huge drawback .

Youre right , but he would beed to erase time first before getting floored a quitillion times faster than he could comprehend .

Im aware of that , sure as hell isnt on par with having your body , soul and more litterally erased from existence .

Easy answer, has it done that ? If not then it cant . And it sure as hell isnt on his profile . Ya vould always make a crt though ,

Or kumagawa vs beerus , itll probably draw attention .

Reaction speed isn't travel speed therefore he can't travel in a ftl speed.

Easy answer, has Dio ever travelled in ftl speed? No.

Was Beerus back in the Weekly Shounen Jump Kumagawa read?

No.He didn't even exist yet.

It's a fact that All Fiction allows Kumagawa to deny aspects of reality, therefore it erases the fact of Kumagawa being erased, doesn't matter if you think he can't do that just because he was never erased.

Yeah ? Dio is only double digit mach in long distance movement. He can still think, react, dodge , punch , stop time and move a few meters at over 300 times the speed of light though nan .

Briefly against enerald splash actually .

When did medaka box or that chapter come out .

Feats dude , ya can't expect me to believe a NLF against a low 2-C that can erase people from existence on the cosmic scale can be negated because ya say so without a feat . What can he stop the The God Emperor of Mankind from erasing him too now ?

I don't even know Ungalo but yeah, he definitely looks like the kind of character that would cause a lot of NLF.

It's a shame tho, the idea for this battle was interesting.

Litterally can't debate him .

The enture character happens to be nlf , and it heavily depends on the opponent mostly .

Like the he had summoned spider man , kenshiro and raoh , mazinfer z , astro boy and more.

Dio with THE WORLD can punch in ftl speed.

The only ftl thing about Dio himself is his Reaction speed.

Medaka Box came out 2009.

What?

You realize Kumagawa's speed would be infinite because of time being erased?

Or that it DENIES aspects of REALITY?

What the **** would ftl speed do against him?

Or being erased when he can avoid being erased or erase the fact of being erased?

Dio in everything but long distance , is MFTL .

XsmX
DIO kicking Emerald Splash
Each green thing would be 300 times the speed of light .

Ok, when did that chapter come out .

Dio moved MFTL against emerald splash .

It would be , but he has to erase time first , prior to doing that he gets blitzed .

Cool, and ? Feats my dude .

It'd blitz him before he can do anything , even erasing time.

Ya really think kumagawa can negate him being erased by Beerus , The God Emperor of Mankind and Lavos and the like ?

Back