• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Underworld Kirito Revision - Additions and possible new AP

Kirito should have likely Large Island level dura, which I added, since his Starburst Stream was able to withstand the blows of Gabriel (and obviously if it wasn't able to withstand it, his arms would crack under the pressure). Of course though, I put "likely" because when Gabriel did get a clean hit off, Kirito's arm got lobbed straight off.

Starburst Stream amps the user physically, as it is still essentially a physical move. The amp only lasts as long as the sword skill is in use.

Then that should prooobs be specified. I still think he should have Large Island lvl dura when Starburst Stream is active at least, considering he held back Gabriel.

Was it not? Oh right, it was an unspecified amount of physical amp when using a sword skill. Yeah, it should.

That said, is anybody up for creating a seperate page for UW Kirito? Because at this point in time, I can't even properly read the statistics.

Holy shit. Alright, it's probably fine for now then.

We probably will have to make a seperate one when Unital Ring comes out though.

I also responded to your reply

Minutes after it was a thing

Okay. Now onto the Central Cathedral feat.

I made a calculation here, but only one calc group member so far has commented on it.

Anyone have any opinions on it?

Back