• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human Realm and War of Underworld new tiers

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
So I noticed something on Eugeo's page which is that while he's in his sword form he is 8-A for being able to clash with the Sword Golem and one of Quinella's Sacred Art Attacks. Since Kirito in his battle directly goes up to and fights Quinella and wins wouldn't that make all characters scaling off of him from then on 8-A? Basically what I'm proposing is 8-A War of Underworld keys due to this fact.

This without further context makes sense unless there's something I'm missing

The problem is that Kirito loses the battle against Quinella.

Quinella is left standing, able to taunt Kirito, walk and use the console in an attempt to ship herself out.

Kirito is left on his knees, without a single ounce of power to make him move in him.

Quinella is left standing, able to taunt Kirito, walk and use the console in an attempt to ship herself out.

Kirito is left on his knees, without a single ounce of power to make him move in him.
I don't think that should matter if he lost he'd simply downscale if he could still fight her blow for blow even if he's inferior

Well I mean it's technically a win? Kirito's final Vorpal Strike manages to pierce a large hole in her and forces her to retreat but even so what Dalesan said is also true.

and this matters how? he was still able to fight for a prolonged period of time against her, even if he had to use incarnation to not be one shotted

he'd just be 8-B in base and 8-A with incarnation, with the latter simply downscaling

I remember we had an entire thing about "Not being as good as something else not being a feat" back during the flight speed discussions.

Well I mean it's technically a win? Kirito's final Vorpal Strike manages to pierce a large hole in her and forces her to retreat but even so what Dalesan said is also true.
Literally everyone in Alicization get torn huge chunks of holes in their bodies in a consistent basis. Anatomy is meaningless in games.

I remember we had an entire thing about "Not being as good as something else not being a feat" back during the flight speed discussions.
I also remember "losing in a prolonged fight equals downscaling" as a general rule on the site

just saying

Well, do inform me on it then. I'm always open about the fact that I am clueless about the standards applied here. I'm just here correcting inaccurate statements. All I mentioned was that Kirito never won that fight. If DMUA gives a greenlight on it, I am not one to argue.

Well, do inform me on it then. I'm always open about the fact that I am clueless about the standards applied here.
Why didn't you read up on anything in the first place?

There are guides to the site for new users, read up.

Last edited:
Why didn't you read up on anything in the first place?

There are guides to the site for new users, read up.
Because I didnt come here to scale stuff as others do, but recommended by our Fandom Manager to join in on the discussion to prevent weird stuff like "Shook the entire universe with 20% of his power" festering in the discussions that eventually led to vandalizing on the SAO Wiki and uncontrolled spread onwards on places like the SAO Subreddit, my own Youtube channel and other platforms we don't have control over to correct.

There is nothing wrong with learning things from CRTs and stuff. Anyway, we should leave this aside.

Can't really comment on the OP, mainly cause I haven't read or watched the later stuff of SAO, but if he did fought for a while but ultimately lost, he should have "At most [insert whatever rating the other person was]".

Can confirm, the battle is a multiphase one, where Kirito basically gets toyed in the first phase, whereas it is a borderline stalemate in the second with Kirito ending up completely powerless to continue the fight, while Quinella can still walk to reach her goal.

I personally don’t think we need an at most just a 8-B, 8-A with Incarnation should work.

Well alrighty then but what I was thinking is 8-B, At most 8-A with Incarnation in Human Realm key and then 8-A, 7-B with incarnation and release recollection in WOU key since Kirito levels up significantly after the fight with the Administrator as well as the Incarnation being permanent (I believe)

yeah itd be 8-B in base, at most 8-A with incarnation during the Human Realm arc, then he'd be 8-A for everything in WoU with 7-B incarnation

Actually should Enhance Armaments get upgraded to 8-A as well or just stay at 8-B. I'll leave em at 8-B for now until a consensus is made.

it should be "At least 8-A physically, higher with Sacred Arts, Enhance Armament, and the Blue Rose Sword's Release Recollection, up to 7-B with Incarnation and the Night Sky Sword's Release Recollection"

I know this thread got finished awhile ago but I have issues

1: The 8-B calc should be 8-C, it accidentally uses the diameter of the explosion rather than the radius and it's two people who are responsible for it, so divide in half on top of that

2: Kirito leveling up in the buildup to the War of the Underworld makes no sense, he was vegetized and the only sign he had any strength at all for most of the arc was the fact he could use incarnation to deflect attacks, it's not like he really shows that he's much stronger outside of showing different tricks like the blue rose sword and the night sky sword absorbing the daylight and people's incarnation, and even if he is stronger to some vague extent, it's him at the utmost of incarnation that is able to kill Quinella by using Sword Skills, not just as a base state

3: Enhanced Armaments in said 8-A key is 8-B and I am in physical pain

actually this entire thread's premise is kinda just, huh

It mentions Eugeo's sword form destroying the golem and breaking past Quinella's sacred arts as... a justification to scale everyone to Quinella?

Like that's what's brought up before just Kirito fighting and winning (And I swear he had 8-A abilities before this point anyways)

Edit: Okay it's just Quinella being able to one-shot them and I guess they have 8-B (Now to be remade as 8-C because the calc is wrong) feats, probably, I think

I don't know but I see an issue and I want it dead

Back