• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Underworld Kirito Revision - Additions and possible new AP

Possible New AP

Shook the Central Cathedral [Proof] (At least Small Building level, Likely Multi-City Block level) (Doesn't add on much to Kirito's stats.)

Shook the entire world with Starburst Stream [Proof] (At least Large Island level) (Added with minor adjustments)

Turns the sky into an "infinite" night sky [Proof] (Unknown)

Turns day into night with the Night Sky Sword [Proof] (Unknown) (Discarded in favor of Energy Absorption)

Ability Additions
Limited Information Analysis - via the Stacia Window (Discarded)

Regenerationn (Low-Mid) - [Proof] (Added)

Barrier Creation - [Proof] (Added)

Elemental Manipulation - [Proof] (Added)

Flight - [Proof 1] [Proof 2] [Proof 3] (Added)

Energy Absorption - Scroll down the thread. (Added)

Clarifications

• Underworld is not a virtual world by conventional means, as it is indistinguishable from reality.
  • Tier 6 feats shouldn't be an outlier, as there are 3+ consistent feats on that level by Kirito.
Conclusion
Let me know what you guys think, and whether some of these should or shouldn't be added.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I remember there is possible Continent level Kirito, but i forgot where.
There are 3 possible feats, but only one of them is the most likely, so it's probably not counted for.

>High Building level

agitated skeleton noises

Also if he shook the entire world, it's Large Island level. The Greybeard calc was divided among the many who did it.

Sorry to ruin the party, but I'm going to ask a question:

Since the verse caps at Tier 8 in any other circumstance, is there a possibility for the High 6-C feat to be an outlier?

Also, I don't know a whole lot about SAO, but with "world", they mean the whole planet, right?

Yes, as far as I am aware.

And no, it's not likely, due to there being 3+ consistent Tier 6 feats.

For more additions on possible continental feats, Quinella created giant walls across all four continents instantly. This most likely isn't AP, but still a supporting feat.

Not really, but people may argue that the Statia Window is just game mechanics. Even though the Underworld isn't a game, but basically just another world, I think you should explain that.

But yeah I agree with everything I guess.

Here are my thoughts on the matter:

Kuroiha said:
Shook the Central Cathedral [Proof] (At least High Building level)
At least (AP for shaking an entire floor), Likely At least (AP for shaking the whole building).

Shook the entire world with Starburst Stream [Proof] (At least Large Island level)

I'm unsure what to make of this: "There was no more rage, no more hatred, no more bloodlust in my chest. All that was left pervading my body was the colossal power of the prayers, driving me."

Turns the sky into an "infinite" night sky [Proof] (Unknown, Possibly Multi-Continental)

At least (AP for absorbing sunlight at least until the horizon, which is about 5km, assuming Earth-sized planet with clear sky, and Kirito is standing on flat land). Why absorbing light and not simply turning it to night? It's explicitly what the Gigas Cedar does.

Turns day into night with the Night Sky Sword [Proof] (Unknown, Possibly Continental)

Hmmm. "The Night Sky Sword's power was its ability to absorb Resources within a far-reaching range." Points for energy absorption. Basically, the Night Sky sword is a hand-held super solar panel.

Limited Information Analysis - via the Stacia Window

Only for the Underworld system. In neutral grounds ala VS debate, it's not gonna work as it's not an inherent part of his powerset but rather, a trait of the world.

Regenerationn (Low-Mid) - [Proof]

I think it should be noted that it's via Incarnation as well, as with all the ridiculous feats Alicization has. Also, sacred arts. Does Kirito have one? I can't remember, but he did heal the plant to perfect health some time before, via incarnation as well.

Barrier Creation - [Proof]

I'm good. Should be noted in the weaknesses section that Incarnation weakens when doing multiple things at the same time.

Elemental Manipulation - [Proof]

...tore across the heavens? So... several kilometers range with sacred arts?

Flight - [Proof 1] [Proof 2] [Proof 3]

I'm good.

• Underworld is not a virtual world by conventional means, as it is indistinguishable from reality.
    • Because of this, anything outside of Underworld, (Stars, other planets, the Sun) is, or should be simulated.
We don't know how far the simulation goes though, considering despite being as real as it can be, it has things like near-impenetrable marble and weight altering authority numbers.

• Tier 6 feats shouldn't be an outlier, as there are 3+ consistent feats on that level by Kirito.
Needs to be 3+ accepted consisted feats, but it should also be noted that they're not naturally that strong.

@Gemmy yeah. The continental feats come from Kirito basically weaponizing everyone's hopes and dreams, which wouldn't be possible under normal circumstances in a vs debate.

Gemmysaur said:
Turns the sky into an "infinite" night sky [Proof] (Unknown, Possibly Multi-Continental)
At least (AP for absorbing sunlight at least until the horizon, which is about 5km, assuming Earth-sized planet with clear sky, and Kirito is standing on flat land).
Why absorbing light and not simply turning it to night? It's explicitly what the Gigas Cedar does.

Alright. If this is correct, that means Kirito just keeps his Darkness and Light Manipulation.

Also, UW Kirito may need its own profile soon, seeing as how Kirito's Alicization key is clogging up the entire profile and making it hard to edit.

Okay. I will add them when I get the chance, because I'm currently on phone.

If anybody wants to add them, go ahead.

Also it's stated that Kirito blocked lighting bolts after they were casted. We'd need to figure out whether these act like real lightning bolts or not.

This could be Massively Hypersonic SAO. OvO

Iirc, it was discussed before but it was explicitly stated that the lightning shot out at the same time as the sound it makes, so it being anywhere near lightning speed is a big no.

But if we count the tabletop then it's High Hypersonic and has the possibility to be MHS+ cause lightning attacks from the storm Griffin which are very much so blockable

Also why am I so addicted to bringing up the tabletop all the time

Alright. It seems like the abilities are finished.

Now, onto the world-shaking feat.

How about adding a secondary rating?

Ex: 8-C physically, 8-A with Release Recollection, High 6-C when powered by the world
Someone could probably come up with a better name for it, but... Yeah.

I'm good with it. 'Being powered up by the collective prayers of the Underworld's humanity' is a mouthful.

Lol, alrighty then. I'll just wait for DMUA or Xmark to give their opinions then.

I mean, if we're having a Powered by the world Key, we might as well have 4-B Kirito based on the exact same thing

Also after talking with Kep about stuff, it's possible it's actually High 6-A, shaking the world is.

Well, the problem is, 4-B seems like an outlier, while 6-C makes more sense, seeing as how Gabriel was able to withstand Kirito's Starburst Stream, making it more consistent.

I don't see how statistics amplification is an outlier

Especially considering said amp is quite variable

Hm... We might have to make yet another CRT on 4-B later then...

But do you have any objections on High 6-C?

Well, again, if Kep releases a new standard world shaking calc, it'll be in the High 6-A range.

But yeah it's fine

Alright. I'll make sure to keep note of it.

Okay. I'll just wait for Xmark to come in and give his opinion then.

Back