• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Specimen literaly eats whales from inside out, she could just do the smae If the anaconda eat her, and sinse It would try to grav the Specimen, I doubt It would have problem bitting It way out

The Specimen literaly eats whales from inside out, she could just do the smae If the anaconda eat her, and sinse It would try to grav the Specimen, I doubt It would have problem bitting It way out
But whales are big. How is she gonna move her limbs if she's inside a small space? Plus the anaconda will likely try to suffocate or break her bones before swallowing her

But whales are big. How is she gonna move her limbs if she's inside a small space? Plus the anaconda will likely try to suffocate or break her bones before swallowing her
I kinda mixed every info in one thing, let me try again...

Whem the snake try to suffocate her, she could just Bite It in half, and she has advantage in the lake

Whem the snake try to suffocate her, she could just Bite It in half, and she has advantage in the lake
If it were that easy to escape a constrictor snake, they would be a joke in the animal kingdom. But no, they can take down crocodiles and animals much larger than them that can usually kill them with the right circumstances

If it were that easy to escape a constrictor snake, they would be a joke in the animal kingdom. But no, they can take down crocodiles and animals much larger than them that can usually kill them with the right circumstances
the problem is that crocodiles are dumb repitale pancakes that the only atacking method is their mouth, the siren has complete underwater mobility, hands, a more articulated body and a shorter mouth, much easyer to atack a noddle around you, and also should be smarter sinse It knows It can kill wales from inside out

crocodiles are dumb repitale pancakes
Do not insult crocodiles like that
It can kill wales from inside out
If an animal is eaten, their first reaction is to claw their way out. Seeing a fleshy prison and eating their way out is not a sign of intelligence or at least not extremely high
has complete underwater mobility, hands, a more articulated body and a shorter mouth
If I recall, Anacondas can also eat monkeys provided they're not in a group

Do not insult crocodiles like that

If an animal is eaten, their first reaction is to claw their way out. Seeing a fleshy prison and eating their way out is not a sign of intelligence or at least not extremely high

If I recall, Anacondas can also eat monkeys provided they're not in a group
fair, but this isn't a monkey, this is the biggest faster swimmer monkey she ever saw

fair, but this isn't a monkey, this is the biggest faster swimmer monkey she ever saw
Anaconda has another trick up its sleeve, being its stealth. It doesn't really smell very conspicuous and can go undetected against animals with enhanced senses. Once it gets one bite in it'll be able to leverage itself to constrict its opponent

Anaconda has another trick up its sleeve, being its stealth. It doesn't really smell very conspicuous and can go undetected against animals with enhanced senses. Once it gets one bite in it'll be able to leverage itself to constrict its opponent
Don't they start with lingh of sight of one another?

It's 2 sentences
I know... my mind is distracted somehow
Anacondas hunt creatures that swim better and move faster than them. Also speed equalized
I mean, most of that craetures don't have limbs usefull to get out
Hard to do that when they're being constricted. It doesn't have elasticity or body control so that's out of the question
well, if the snake is tring to constric It, there is a real chance of It puting a body part near the siren mouth, constric Is usefull normally beacuse the oponent atack options are out of the way of the snake body

I mean, most of that craetures don't have limbs usefull to get out
I'm tentatively sure most animals have 4 limbs (Not counting tail and head)
well, if the snake is tring to constric It, there is a real chance of It puting a body part near the siren mouth
I'm pretty sure anacondas know where heads are located and actively avoid approaching it. I mean in that one footage of a snake constricting a crocodile, its head is left out while its body is being crushed. The head is where the teeth are

I'm tentatively sure most animals have 4 limbs (Not counting tail and head)

I'm pretty sure anacondas know where heads are located and actively avoid approaching it. I mean in that one footage of a snake constricting a crocodile, its head is left out while its body is being crushed. The head is where the teeth are
I mean, how much of the Anaconda prey have 4 limbs that can grab things and a non elogatated mouth/a head that they can cover their neck with?

I mean, how much of the Anaconda prey have 4 limbs that can grab things and a non elogatated mouth/a head that they can cover their neck with?
It's still a limb with claws and hooves that can hurt it. Being able to grab doesn't really make it much more dangerous. Also try lying down and placing something on your chest and then try to grab that thing with your mouth. It's not that easy and keep in mind while trying to this, she's being choked and crushed

It's still a limb with claws and hooves that can hurt it. Being able to grab doesn't really make it much more dangerous. Also try lying down and placing something on your chest and then try to grab that thing with your mouth. It's not that easy and keep in mind while trying to this, she's being choked and crushed
well, I think I maybe be losing my point somewhere...

Ok, I'm back.

ok, the danger nodlee can grab and possible even sufocate the siren, the problem is, It still need to warp It's body around her, She is like a very big monkey, with having arms, being strongher them a monkey It could grab the snake and stop It from warping It body around her, depending where the snake bide her to warp It's body, I can see It winning, but the siren should be able to stop the snake before It can warp around her body enough to start sufocate her

Yeah, mostly. It doesn't really have that many tools to escape
Hum... It really don't help the fact that the siren don't have mamy powers

Well, I can say that at least she should be stronguer them other ocean Animals, sinse she seens to be the only of her kind and survived in the ocean a long time

Back