• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Comedy of Errors - The Player (Letal Company) vs The Protagonist (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion) [Completed]

0E97387A279D8845A5AD7288BBD70AAC11D45DD8
3C608BDF08801199CC6AEE328C243DC802461B2C

Honestly I'm suprised this didn't happen sooner.

Fight takes begins on opposite sides of Specimen 12's Lobby*
The Player has a Shovel, a Laser Pointer, and a Flashbang
The Protag just has their axe and sword.
The Protag is also human.
Both are voiced by Wambu.
Speed Equalized

Wage Slave: 7 (Topaz, A_The, King_Dom, Zetsu, Mario, Oiguana, Cracker)
Lost in the Sauce:

Fight Theme

*There's no old man or possibility of either being possessed. It's just the location.

Last edited:
So, The Protagonist has better weaponry (Axe and Sword vs Shovel), better skill, better Stamina, and regen. I think the Crewmate is pretty out classed here.

I was debating over if I should give the Player flashbangs or the stungun to balance things out. Do you have any preference on that?

How fast does the protagonists regeneration work? And how skilled are they? Because I see they have weapon mastery

It takes about ten seconds for him before they can start to recover from a single hit. Weapon mastery is a bit of a stretch, though. The worst of what the Protag fended off against are either animalistic or unknown in intelligence. The most complex fight in the game is Specimen 9's box fight, but it's mostly avoiding attacks and puzzle solving with a dash of Dead Man's Volley shenanigans.

Ok so the regeneration wasn't that op to begin with but ten seconds means that its not fast enough for it to completely overwhelm the player as far as skill goes its apparently pretty iffy but the player can fight off decently intelligent creatures like the Bracken by stunning them with a flashbang and beating them to death not to mention the lifting strength advantage. If they use the same tactics as they normally would on a bracken or something (Stunning and attacking from there) then they should be able to take this. (Honestly I think you should only give them one flashbang because otherwise I don't think theres much the protagonist can do besides getting stunned twice in a row and killed)

Alright, vote added. I'll also change it to one flashbang. I should also point out that they could try going out into other parts of the Specimen 12 Mansion to reposition, recover stamina, hide, heal in Protag's case, etc.

player as far as skill goes its apparently pretty iffy but the player can fight off decently intelligent creatures like the Bracken by stunning them with a flashbang and beating them to death not to mention the lifting strength advantage.
I would say Specimen's are more varied and dangerous than what the Crewmate has dealt with and beating Specimen 9 in it's boss fight is also pretty impressive.

I'd say this comes down to if the Crewmate is able to take out The Protagonist while they stuned cause if not they will likely be overwhelmed by the The Protagonist better weaponry and skill.

I'd say this comes down to if the Crewmate is able to take out The Protagonist while they stuned cause if not they will likely be overwhelmed by the The Protagonist better weaponry and skill.
Are they really that skilled though? Not that i'm saying the crewmate is the bruce lee of astronauts but the protagonist doesn’t seem to have any notable skill feats and their ability’s are pretty lacking aswell

I think both of their best intelligence feats lie more in the matter of problem solving and the like. In regards to combat, they're both individuals with no formal or informal training whatsoever.

Yknow, in the newest Lethal Company update, the player gets access to basically a shotgun- i know it isnt part of the arsenal here, but i wanted to point it out anyways. Maybe give Crewmate an edge (Shotgun is part of update 45, i believe. Just came out and all)

Yknow, in the newest Lethal Company update, the player gets access to basically a shotgun- i know it isnt part of the arsenal here, but i wanted to point it out anyways. Maybe give Crewmate an edge (Shotgun is part of update 45, i believe. Just came out and all)
How powerful is it? Because it might just outright oneshot the protagonist

How powerful is it? Because it might just outright oneshot the protagonist
The shotgun, when used by the Nutcracker (gotta kill that or grab the gun from its hands) is very capable of one-shotting the Crewmate if they get hit with the blast, and from what i see, it takes two hits from a point blank shot with it to kill a Bracken

So yeah, with that update i think the Crewmate may win, but thats up to the OP

"All My Fellas" started playing in my head when I saw those images. Anyway, the minimum wage intergalactic worker has a flashbang and the ability to fight strategically instead of just running at his opponent in a straight line. He can just run or hide somewhere and ambush the child with the flashbang then disarm him and beat him up. I think the Employee should either gain Weapon Mastery or the Protagonist should have that ability removed from their profile because their fighting skills are pretty much equal from what I can see. Voting Orange Among Us.
The shotgun, when used by the Nutcracker (gotta kill that or grab the gun from its hands) is very capable of one-shotting the Crewmate if they get hit with the blast, and from what i see, it takes two hits from a point blank shot with it to kill a Bracken

So yeah, with that update i think the Crewmate may win, but thats up to the OP
The shotgun has a damage fall off depending on the distance from its target. A player can actually survive one or two shots if they're standing far enough away.

Last edited:
Listen, I can tolerate my other current thread for not gaining traction since one of the characters is from a niche fighting game, but what's the deal with this? You'd think people would flock to this purely based on relevance.

Back